Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating women isn't for me, asexuality is.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Your obviously new here.
You're aggressive, I'll give you that. Especially about something so trivial, almost to a fault.

Secondly I don't have a team, its not my style. I game a few chicks, I pick one, and I try to get into her head and make sure I'm her world.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
"Do you make friends based on what their aspirations are?" and my answer is a big fat no. I make friends because they're funny, cool, easy to get along with, likes the same stuff I do. Why have I been thinking all these years that women are different? I don't exactly put women on pedastals but I do make them more complicated than they are. I can understand now if I approach them with something funny to say that most likely I'll get a warm response.
There's different types of friends. Its good to make friends with people that have similar goals because you propel each other forward.

Funny is mostly how you say it, not what you say.

Look at Dane Cook. Ever actually listen to the dialogue? But somehow he's entertaining.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
Here's a pic of me:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5309/nonamkeokue8.jpg

I know that I'm not ugly, but am I attractive enough for chicks?

I talk crazy when I'm depressed. I don't want to be asexual, I just want to learn what it takes for ME (not anyone else) to attract women. I'm happy with myself and my life. I'm just not happy with my love life. My problem is I don't approach many women because I expect some kind of signal that they want to be approached. No wonder I'm single. That's my problem. I need to put that sh*t out of my mind and if I see a girl I want to talk to, just do it. Another problem I have is that I'm a very good communicator when I have something to talk about, but I have poor skills thinking of stuff to talk about in random situations.

I went to Hollister's today at a mall, just browsing to see what clothing shop fits my taste and this really cute girl was working there. She was probably 18 or 19. Normally, I wouldn't have talked to her without being asked if I needed any help. But I said what the heck, let me ask a question, so I asked "is Hollister a store for teens and people in their 20's". I didn't know if that was a dumb question or not (I was never big on fashion, but I'm trying to learn what's fashionable for people my age, mid-twenties). She gave me a warm smile and answered my question. Now, I wanted to keep the conversation going but didn't really know what to say next. I noticed she was wearing sandals or flip flops and had really pretty feet. I was going to say "like those sandals, goes well with your pretty feet" but kinda didn't have the opportunity cause she was busy doing stuff. I am getting better as far as my heart rate going up and stuff like that. I was real calm and I would have made that second comment if I was able to.

Anyway, I must tell myself that I'm not a celebrity or model good looking so most women will not give me a sexy look that begs me to come over and talk. But I have noticed that when I do talk to women, it's not hard at all and I get no signs they want to leave or I should back off.

I just need to walk around with my head held high, feeling good about myself and learn how to adapt to situations so I can be a clever communicator.
Dood. It's nothing wrong with you bro. It's all in your head.

Hit the gym. Dress fresh. Have fun.

If you feel you really need professional help, go get it. Hit me up on PM if you need anything man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
buy yourself a russian or asian wife.
its phaggotry of this nature that brings this board down. Random foolishness.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
This is by far the saddest thing I have ever read in my entire life! :cry:

My jaw just dropped when reading this post...... :eek:
nah. Google the word "Sudan".

Pathetic is a more appropriate description.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
The Inside Man said:
OTB said:
This is by far the saddest thing I have ever read in my entire life! :cry:

My jaw just dropped when reading this post...... :eek:
nah. Google the word "Sudan".

Pathetic is a more appropriate description.
Yeah I know what Sudan is....

But yeah, pathetic is a much more appropriate word for this kind of situation :yes:

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Dood. It's nothing wrong with you bro. It's all in your head.

Hit the gym. Dress fresh. Have fun.

If you feel you really need professional help, go get it. Hit me up on PM if you need anything man.
Thanks man.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding who does the choosing, it's simply the person who has most value.

People who are attracted to each other both choose each other. Of course the person with the highest value will probably be put on a pedestal in alot of cases which is why you need to see yourself as being a high value person. See yourself as the chooser.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Alle_Gory said:
TheRealSupreme said:
Alle_Gory said:
TheRealSupreme said:
buh bye...don't let the door hit you on the way out as they say! in fact I am surprised your still here...you must be looking for attention like a female.
You're doing the same thing by posting this.
*note: to the fella who told me about this comment thank you very much

To Alley:

I beg your pardon young man?
Can't take a smart ass coment?
No kid I ...not can't but Don't.

Especially from a snot nosed kid with NO game.

Your comment isn't funny fella. First of all I don't know you. Have never even heard of you. And lastly was not even TALKING to you. So why you took it upon yourself to jump in front of my view....I have no idea.

If your trying to make a name for ya self why don't you get some females on your team then come back. You might have enough juice to wait my table but you will never be my equal kid.

Now I know your gonna get your panties all in a bunch over my remarks and come back with some more snerty childish crap but think next time before you type.

Just save the trying to be cute and funny comments for ya momma.

Your obviously new here.
Yeah bro, I agree with Supreme on this one....

Although you do seem like a nice kid,
I don't suggest you continue argueing back and forth with Player Supreme

This guy is a legit ladies man, and has the facts to prove it :cool:

Which is much more than the majority of people on this site can say for themselves.... :eek:

Hell, he's on of the top dogs in the industry! :yes:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
This guy is a legit ladies man, and has the facts to prove it :cool:

Which is much more than the majority of people on this site can say for themselves.... :eek:
Maybe. Its hard to know who's who online. Lots of pretenders.

I used to have an account here long ago. There was this guy DonJuanForever. Made all these claims and it was found out he never even got laid much less lived the life he preached. I think it was found out he had some sort of personality disorder or obsession. He's banned now on multiple accounts.

Industry? As long as he's genuine, I could care less about where he is in the industry. What happened to that David DeAngelo guy? Wasn't he 'the top guy' and then it was found out he was a fake.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, Alle Gory.

the one who cries loudest is not always the one who deserves your ear

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
OTB said:
Industry? As long as he's genuine, I could care less about where he is in the industry. What happened to that David DeAngelo guy? Wasn't he 'the top guy' and then it was found out he was a fake.
In terms of pure profit, David DeAngelo remains the most successful dating coach to date :yes:

I'm not sure about what exactly happened in regards to people finding out that he was a "fake",
I just know that many people (especially the ones on this site) have brought up the curious fact that the public has never laid eyes upon any pictures of Dave pulling woman and showing off his success....
This fact had led many people to raise an eyebrow and begin to doubt his so-called Success with women & dating

Irregardless of his actual credibility, I can assure you that his programs have helped transform the lives of countless men all over the world :up:

So yes, sometimes pure bullsh1t does a fine job of accomplishing certain goals in the world ;)

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And David DeAngelo's newsletters were the main things that eventaully led me to discover the whole seduction community!

So, as a result of this, there's no reason for me to hate on David D whatsoever... ;)

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
have brought up the curious fact that the public has never laid eyes upon any pictures of Dave pulling woman and showing off his success....

That he didn't "show off" doesn't mean a thing. This is not everyones way of living and doing business. I myself get easily repulsed by a mouth too loud, maybe because I often assume that a cool guy would not have the necessity to do so, or at least do it with style.

I myself have learned quite a bit from DeAngelo's stuff, specially in the beginning. Thanks for that.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
And David DeAngelo's newsletters were the main things that eventaully led me to discover the whole seduction community!
Yeah, same here. That still does not add any value to his newsletters. I mean sales pitches.
I guess its just his attitude and the overly aggressive marketing that repulses me.

So, as a result of this, there's no reason for me to hate on David D whatsoever... ;)
I agree. No hate towards the dude. I don't know the guy personally.

He is a good businessman though. As a business major this does impress me, especially since he has success selling an intangible product.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's all this nonsense about whether men or women do the choosing? This is less relevant then the number of wrinkles on my nutsack.

For example, you go to a party, you talk to every girl that you might intend on fvcking. period. Why would you wait for a sign, or some indication that they are gonna "choose you". YOU choose to attract them, and whether they "choose" to be attracted is up to the chick.

Seduction inherently involves emotions rather than logic and therefore describing it as a choice is misleading.

If you're doing it right, it should be an emotional compulsion rather than a choice.

It baffles me that anyone would ever even bring up who does the choosing. Like it was stated in an earlier post, the one who chooses is the one who holds the most value.

Do you think any natural has ever even pondered who is choosing who in his seductions? He just fvcking approaches and whatever happens happens.

The way I see it, you pull or you don't. Most other variables (i.e. who's doing the "choosing") hold no importance. To quote one of my good friends "closing is everything".

Reaction score
dbot said:
To Player Supreme:

The man chooses the woman before the woman chooses the man. Sure, she may have the final decision, but she can't make any decision if I choose not to approach her in the first place. She can only choose from the cards she's dealt. The men are the dealers, and therefore have the most control.

I know you already know this, but I have to play devil's advocate here. Newbies will read what you said to DTP and take it the wrong way, thinking they need to supplicate to women in order to be "chosen."

-----------------

Dbot I appreciate the reply:

To Player Supreme:

The man chooses the woman before the woman chooses the man. Sure, she may have the final decision, but she can't make any decision if I choose not to approach her in the first place. She can only choose from the cards she's dealt. The men are the dealers, and therefore have the most control.

I know you already know this, but I have to play devil's advocate here. Newbies will read what you said to DTP and take it the wrong way, thinking they need to supplicate to women in order to be "chosen."
Supreme:

You wrote:

Sure, she may have the final decision,
That is all that matters that you understand. Now if you re wire your game from that statement you will see the truth of the real game.

You also stated:

but she can't make any decision if I choose not to approach her in the first place.
Let me show you some of the fallacy of your beliefs. If a female is throwing out choosing signals as you guys call em IOI's I think and you just sit there like most goobers do...she gets tired of waiting for you so she approaches YOU.

And if she is hot enough 99.9% of the guys on here will get played by her cause they don't have control over themselves. So she has become the player and seducer not you the male.

Everyone on here knows deep down that if a female smiles at them there nutz will get tight and they will get a bashful happy feeling.

Women keep the power of the pvssy in the game period. It is up to us men to seduce them. It is up to us men to put them in a spell and get them to want to give us total control over their minds and bodies.

That is where our power comes in. She needs us as much as we need her.

I am not about supplication as anyone who knows me and has seen photos of women kissing my feet that I posted on my private site and putting my socks and shoes on for me. I am about having power over women.

And I do. In all of my relationships.

So trust me I am not about leading newbs into supplicating to women.

The real game is about leading them. Knowing how women truly are and coming from that framework to your own advantage.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You're aggressive, I'll give you that. Especially about something so trivial, almost to a fault.
Trivial? Uhh no fella. It is comical to have a kid 21 years of age try to talk out the side of his neck towards me. It is what gives this site it's reputation.

Alle_Gory said:
Secondly I don't have a team, its not my style. I game a few chicks, I pick one, and I try to get into her head and make sure I'm her world.
This is the only intelligent thing I have read from you. Tell me about that. How do you get up in a females head and become her world?