Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating women isn't for me, asexuality is.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds fake.

if its not fake, it sounds like the op has serious social issues. look into aspergers syndrome and love shy, then get back to us.

you're far past the point of normal awkwardness and maturity. its possible that youre extremely ugly and are failnig for only that reason, but more likely you dont have the skills to make this happen. admit that something is wrong with you that needs to be fixed, be realistic about your current prospects.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Women choose, men get chosen.
Warrior , i strongly disagree with you on this.

This is why i got in this game . To have the choice to get ANY women i want.
Im not here improve my personality for years and wait if a hottie chooses me.

If i want something , i get it . I dont need it to be given to me.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess ill be the one to point out the obvious: sexual attraction is hard wired into you, you cant choose it. you can suppress it, but your body won't let you off that easy, it will pressure you until it gets its way.

many medications will reduce your libido as a side effect. disorders leading to asexuality are prevalent in less than 1% of the population.

in other words: you're screwed.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I beg your pardon young man?
Can't take a smart ass coment?

Now as far as what I was asking the OP, if he's got some kind of psychological issue it would be affecting everything including how he interacts with women. People can sense a depressive person and avoid them on a subconscious level.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a pic of me:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5309/nonamkeokue8.jpg

I know that I'm not ugly, but am I attractive enough for chicks?

I talk crazy when I'm depressed. I don't want to be asexual, I just want to learn what it takes for ME (not anyone else) to attract women. I'm happy with myself and my life. I'm just not happy with my love life. My problem is I don't approach many women because I expect some kind of signal that they want to be approached. No wonder I'm single. That's my problem. I need to put that sh*t out of my mind and if I see a girl I want to talk to, just do it. Another problem I have is that I'm a very good communicator when I have something to talk about, but I have poor skills thinking of stuff to talk about in random situations.

I went to Hollister's today at a mall, just browsing to see what clothing shop fits my taste and this really cute girl was working there. She was probably 18 or 19. Normally, I wouldn't have talked to her without being asked if I needed any help. But I said what the heck, let me ask a question, so I asked "is Hollister a store for teens and people in their 20's". I didn't know if that was a dumb question or not (I was never big on fashion, but I'm trying to learn what's fashionable for people my age, mid-twenties). She gave me a warm smile and answered my question. Now, I wanted to keep the conversation going but didn't really know what to say next. I noticed she was wearing sandals or flip flops and had really pretty feet. I was going to say "like those sandals, goes well with your pretty feet" but kinda didn't have the opportunity cause she was busy doing stuff. I am getting better as far as my heart rate going up and stuff like that. I was real calm and I would have made that second comment if I was able to.

Anyway, I must tell myself that I'm not a celebrity or model good looking so most women will not give me a sexy look that begs me to come over and talk. But I have noticed that when I do talk to women, it's not hard at all and I get no signs they want to leave or I should back off.

I just need to walk around with my head held high, feeling good about myself and learn how to adapt to situations so I can be a clever communicator.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u said you were in ur mid 20's in a previous post of yours...that pic looks like a teenager no older than 18-19.....

if that is really you post another picture with a sosuave card or postit note or something...cuz frankly all your bost seem almost absurb or crazy coming from a man that has needs or urges.

i'm not trying to putt you on the spot but from some of your post's its almost as if you are a troll trying to get attention from everyone on here..

but as for the pic goes imho you look above average depending on ur height..

you should probably get some chapstick though..

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uuuaaahhh.

Welcome to the rollercoaster.

It's a fantastic ride, but there is a price. You have to DO and practice, and most of all, overcome your fears.

You will have to deal with rejections, that much that, they one fine day, don't even hurt you anymore. But the rewards will be great.

Just mind you that the rewards will be just as great as your effort and struggle.

Concerning your picture... Really, you seem overly shy, even with a grain of sociophoia. I do not understand that there should be ANY problems concerning your looks.

What's your age, btw?

nonameok said:
Anyway, I must tell myself that I'm not a celebrity or model good looking so most women will not give me a sexy look that begs me to come over and talk. But I have noticed that when I do talk to women, it's not hard at all and I get no signs they want to leave or I should back off.
I doesn't have anything to do with your looks (within reason, keep yourself well), more with them being turned on by them feeling that you have the desire and guts to take them and provide them with immense sexual pleasure, which (at least in part) is of a self-confident, dominant nature (and, preferably, at the same time allowing her to feel just safe.

Something along the line that you know exactly when no means no, but also exactly when it doesn't, babe...

This vibration / power of yours is what you have to dis-cover and cultivate. Thus my tips earlier on.

nonameok said:
I just need to walk around with my head held high, feeling good about myself and learn how to adapt to situations so I can be a clever communicator.
Valuable insights.

Some structured training program could support your progress. I propose the DJ Boot Camp. Simply a classic

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just ignore his whiny little bitchass? Ever think that maybe some genes are better left unpropagated?

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Warrior , i strongly disagree with you on this.

This is why i got in this game . To have the choice to get ANY women i want.
Im not here improve my personality for years and wait if a hottie chooses me.

If i want something , i get it . I dont need it to be given to me.
Then you need to take the title of pimp off ya name then. Then slap ya self and wake up to the reality of the game.

When I was being schooled by real pimps I thought the same bull. I eventually learned what they already knew and why the had so much power over women, that women ultimately do the choosing,.

Since you are trying to wear the crown of pimp then you out of all of these guys on here should be able to understand what Goldie is talking about:

Listen the bottom line is letting the bi*tch choose. A bi*tch is always looking for the better man. ya the free **** is cool but a biItch still wont feel satisfied having some weak as*s homo around 24-7, come ahhnn you know that, for bit*ches its all about emotions. she may keep the symp on the side but thats how PIMPS get paid through tricks spending all there cassh on a breezy. How do you think a hoe pays you, with all the money she don't pull in? If your doin your thing right her mind will colapse eventually.

And yeah I don't get tired of a hoe keeping me full a ice but thats because I'm only after material things, bi*tches are after something totally different(emotional) and thats why its so easy to control them. If we were pimping dudes it would be a different story but women use different reasoning, Real pimps understand this and its the backbone of the game.
Golden eye

This was written in 2001.

You have been bamboozled and hoodwinked into thinking that I do the choosing stuff as I used to think. So I can dig it. But by now you should of rose above that sales crap the pua's use to tell the rubes that if they are short fat and balding all they gotta do is choose a model to date and that she will bow down and suck his dyck.

I would of thought you would be above that.

But let's follow this idiocy for a moment. You say you choose whom you want and you will make it happen:

1. you will step over and start tap dancing for her and doing becoming her entertainment monkey and then either 2 things will happen.

a) she will agree after your dating and whining her to open her legs.

b) she will say no thank you.

Where is your choice in the matter Pimp? Use your pimp brain and you can see bytches ultimately do the choosing. If she likes your game she will open her legs for you.

I hate to spill the truth here in from of a bunch of rubes but women still hold the power of the pvssy and yes or no.

It is us men who have to impress them enough to get them to fold and open their legs. Period.

I know I know it hurts. I know I feel ya. I too thought I am a man and I have the POWER!

And pimp I have done real pimping before. So I can feel ya.

(that is if you know understand the truth of the game)

If not then you never will.

Now knowing that women do the choosing isn't about sitting like a beyatch waiting to get chosen. It is about showing her your best game so that she WILL choose up.

You pua's will never get this as long as your out there SARGING and runnin up in every female in a skirt who you think is hot's face trying to spit game at her.

It's about knowing how to attract a woman's eye from the get go.

It's about knowing how to walk a certain way and dress to impress down to your shoes.

It's about acceptance of the truth of the game playboi.

If you can't accept this games truths then you will keep butting your heads on the walls and this site will contantly have posts like this to contend with and bring the whole energy of this board down.

Even pretty boys or good looking guys can get turned down!

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
concerning the last post:
most of your posts seem pretty angry to me. Why is that?

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Can't take a smart ass coment?
No kid I ...not can't but Don't.

Especially from a snot nosed kid with NO game.

Your comment isn't funny fella. First of all I don't know you. Have never even heard of you. And lastly was not even TALKING to you. So why you took it upon yourself to jump in front of my view....I have no idea.

If your trying to make a name for ya self why don't you get some females on your team then come back. You might have enough juice to wait my table but you will never be my equal kid.

Now I know your gonna get your panties all in a bunch over my remarks and come back with some more snerty childish crap but think next time before you type.

Just save the trying to be cute and funny comments for ya momma.

Your obviously new here.

Reaction score
nonameok said:
Here's a pic of me:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5309/nonamkeokue8.jpg

I know that I'm not ugly, but am I attractive enough for chicks?

I talk crazy when I'm depressed. I don't want to be asexual, I just want to learn what it takes for ME (not anyone else) to attract women. I'm happy with myself and my life. I'm just not happy with my love life. My problem is I don't approach many women because I expect some kind of signal that they want to be approached. No wonder I'm single. That's my problem. I need to put that sh*t out of my mind and if I see a girl I want to talk to, just do it. Another problem I have is that I'm a very good communicator when I have something to talk about, but I have poor skills thinking of stuff to talk about in random situations.

I went to Hollister's today at a mall, just browsing to see what clothing shop fits my taste and this really cute girl was working there. She was probably 18 or 19. Normally, I wouldn't have talked to her without being asked if I needed any help. But I said what the heck, let me ask a question, so I asked "is Hollister a store for teens and people in their 20's". I didn't know if that was a dumb question or not (I was never big on fashion, but I'm trying to learn what's fashionable for people my age, mid-twenties). She gave me a warm smile and answered my question. Now, I wanted to keep the conversation going but didn't really know what to say next. I noticed she was wearing sandals or flip flops and had really pretty feet. I was going to say "like those sandals, goes well with your pretty feet" but kinda didn't have the opportunity cause she was busy doing stuff. I am getting better as far as my heart rate going up and stuff like that. I was real calm and I would have made that second comment if I was able to.

Dam you are black...woooo. Warrior was right.

Ok lil bro I am glad your out of that bum state. The problem I see here is that your like Solomon trying to apply caucasian game to your black as*sed life.

It's like apples and fired chicken.

If your looking for choosing signals from black women don't waste your time. It's harder to spot from decent black women. You have to really amp up your hunting skills to catch em.

I don't know if yo monkey ass has some kinda bi-polar shyt going on but brutha you need to get that shyt handled before you even try to get up on some pvssy.

Women can sense something wrong with you.

Your a nice looking kid. So that ain't the issue.

It's that head shyt that you have going on that is killing your swagger.

Women can feel it.

This post is just one example and it was bad enough.

We come from a race of strong black people. So it isn't your fault. There is something wrong that needs to be taken care of within your head.

I suggest that you get some REAL councelling asap.

Don't listen to a bunch of dudes on a internet board when your having highs and lows like this.

GET real help!

Don't try pretending there isn't something wrong with you either and trying to play it off on being bummed out. Healing starts with accepting the truth.

If your at college make a appointment with a professional.

If not, there are free clinics that you can get too I am sure.

You dig.

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
No kid I ...not can't but Don't.

Especially from a snot nosed kid with NO game.

Your comment isn't funny fella. First of all I don't know you. Have never even heard of you. And lastly was not even TALKING to you. So why you took it upon yourself to jump in front of my view....I have no idea.

If your trying to make a name for ya self why don't you get some females on your team then come back. You might have enough juice to wait my table but you will never be my equal kid.

Now I know your gonna get your panties all in a bunch over my remarks and come back with some more snerty childish crap but think next time before you type.

Just save the trying to be cute and funny comments for ya momma.

Your obviously new here.
I know you'll think I'm jumping in front of your view since you weren't talking to me, but this post strikes me as really, really rude.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when men who never really 'were' first try to be DJs.

Meaning, there are men that GET IT and men who DON'T.

Out of those men who DON'T, only a few will realize their faults and eventually GET IT.

You have not GOTTEN IT because it seems to me like you take the advice quite literally and to an extreme degree.

On paper, not caring about women and approaching them all the times seems contradictory.

However, for the men that GET IT, it's really not contradictory at all.

Men who GET IT really don't need a woman to hold their lives together. However, when they WANT IT, they go and GET IT. When they see a broad that is cute on the street, he approaches.

But when it becomes a hassle to him, he leaves it be. This is the essence of men who get women. They get it when they want it, they leave it when they don't.

Judging by your approach at the mall, you don't yet GET IT and never will if you don't make the jump.

This jump involves you taking risks, but first you must stop looking at women as if they are mythical creatures that must be treated differently. Women like men are human beings who hate boredom. They hate being approached like you're running an interview, they hate being complimented as an opener to a conversation.

Think about it. How do you interact with your friends? Do you compliment them and interview them? What's your major? Where do you live?

Hell no.

You joke with them, make them laugh, and have good times with them.

Women, like men, like all these things. The reason why you're not getting attention from women is because you aren't giving off any of these characteristics as a person towards them. You could be well like among friends, but if you act differently around women, they really never know.

For the next few days whenever you see a woman, approach her and poke fun at something she's doing. You're wearing flip flops? You've got some taste of clothing for the winter don't you? Are those black fingernails? That doesn't mean you like black dudes does it?

Anything. I don't care if you get slapped. Because I guarantee you that at least one of those women will give you a laugh; a positive response. Now she is feeling you for the moment. She likes the fact you have a sense of humor.

F*ck the job, F*ck your life goals; these don't attract women right away. You seem to have it backwards. While these things may attract a woman later on in a relationship, your personality is what ultimately will first land you a girl.

Do you make friends based on what their aspirations are? Or do you make friends based on their personality and how well you vibe with them.

Until you break this first barrier, the other parts of your life don't mean sh!t to anyone, especially women.

So stop thinking that passions and a good job will land you many women. While these things are important, a boring man with great goals is STILL a boring man. And stop putting women on such a high pedestal and go poke fun at them. You'll be surprised how well it works.

E

Energizer

TheRealSupreme said:
Dam you are black...woooo. Warrior was right.

Ok lil bro I am glad your out of that bum state. The problem I see here is that your like Solomon trying to apply caucasian game to your black as*sed life.

It's like apples and fired chicken.

If your looking for choosing signals from black women don't waste your time. It's harder to spot from decent black women. You have to really amp up your hunting skills to catch em.

I don't know if yo monkey ass has some kinda bi-polar shyt going on but brutha you need to get that shyt handled before you even try to get up on some pvssy.

Women can sense something wrong with you.

Your a nice looking kid. So that ain't the issue.

Women can feel it.

We come from a race of strong black people. So it isn't your fault. There is something wrong that needs to be taken care of within your head.

Don't listen to a bunch of dudes on a internet board when your having highs and lows like this.

GET real help!

Don't try pretending there isn't something wrong with you either and trying to play it off on being bummed out. Healing starts with accepting the truth.

You dig.
You sir are what we call in England, a C**T. :up:

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
u said you were in ur mid 20's in a previous post of yours...that pic looks like a teenager no older than 18-19.....

if that is really you post another picture with a sosuave card or postit note or something...cuz frankly all your bost seem almost absurb or crazy coming from a man that has needs or urges.

i'm not trying to putt you on the spot but from some of your post's its almost as if you are a troll trying to get attention from everyone on here..

but as for the pic goes imho you look above average depending on ur height..

you should probably get some chapstick though..
I'm 24 and look young. And I'm a smidgen under 5'11''. Thanks for the compliment about me looking no older than 18 or 19. My dad is 69 and looks like he's 50-ish.

The things I say online I would never say in real life. So I say sh*t that's real absurd and crazy. I feel better after venting and it helps when people call me a pu$$y or a kid. It's a kick in the ass.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:

Women can feel it.

GET real help!

You dig.
I just hate thinking that I may be bi-polar or something. But like you said, I can't heal something if I don't accept I have a problem. And I'm usually attracted to white chicks although I have come across some intelligent black women with cool personalities. See, I'm not into hip hop or the whole street mentality of getting money, etc. I guess to most black girls, I'm boring.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
This jump involves you taking risks, but first you must stop looking at women as if they are mythical creatures that must be treated differently. Women like men are human beings who hate boredom. They hate being approached like you're running an interview, they hate being complimented as an opener to a conversation.

Think about it. How do you interact with your friends? Do you compliment them and interview them? What's your major? Where do you live?

Hell no.

You joke with them, make them laugh, and have good times with them.

Women, like men, like all these things. The reason why you're not getting attention from women is because you aren't giving off any of these characteristics as a person towards them. You could be well like among friends, but if you act differently around women, they really never know.

For the next few days whenever you see a woman, approach her and poke fun at something she's doing. You're wearing flip flops? You've got some taste of clothing for the winter don't you? Are those black fingernails? That doesn't mean you like black dudes does it?

Anything. I don't care if you get slapped. Because I guarantee you that at least one of those women will give you a laugh; a positive response. Now she is feeling you for the moment. She likes the fact you have a sense of humor.

F*ck the job, F*ck your life goals; these don't attract women right away. You seem to have it backwards. While these things may attract a woman later on in a relationship, your personality is what ultimately will first land you a girl.

Do you make friends based on what their aspirations are? Or do you make friends based on their personality and how well you vibe with them.

Until you break this first barrier, the other parts of your life don't mean sh!t to anyone, especially women.

So stop thinking that passions and a good job will land you many women. While these things are important, a boring man with great goals is STILL a boring man. And stop putting women on such a high pedestal and go poke fun at them. You'll be surprised how well it works.
Thank you very much for this response. This is exactly why I think my whole game is screwed up. Like I said before, I'm happy with who I am and where I'm going in life. But when you asked the question "Do you make friends based on what their aspirations are?" and my answer is a big fat no. I make friends because they're funny, cool, easy to get along with, likes the same stuff I do. Why have I been thinking all these years that women are different? I don't exactly put women on pedastals but I do make them more complicated than they are. I can understand now if I approach them with something funny to say that most likely I'll get a warm response.

Last edited:

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Player Supreme:

The man chooses the woman before the woman chooses the man. Sure, she may have the final decision, but she can't make any decision if I choose not to approach her in the first place. She can only choose from the cards she's dealt. The men are the dealers, and therefore have the most control.

I know you already know this, but I have to play devil's advocate here. Newbies will read what you said to DTP and take it the wrong way, thinking they need to supplicate to women in order to be "chosen."