Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating women isn't for me, asexuality is.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fvcking looser. The ones that doesnt even try are LOOSERS by all means of the word.

Guys dont waste your time trying to convince him anything. He has all the material that he need here . Every thing that he needs to get successful with women. But he wont use it. So fvck him.

To OP ,
If you arent a troll , and you are really desperate for some help , take the RSD bootcamp. It will change your life .

And if you really want changes , you should go for them , get burned.

If you want it badly enough , you can achieve it. Anything. Any fvcking THING.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing different than a kid screaming "I'm running away!" to his/her parents.

OP, you don't believe a word of your post and you know it.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a troll, just unbelievably frustrated. My problem is I wait until I get some kind of sign a chick is digging me before I think about approaching. But someone said a few replies ago that girls don't show their interest unless they're slutty.

So let me get this straight, if a chick doesn't make eye contact, smile, or do anything that indicates she's interested, I shouldn't worry?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no the reason y girls don't show interest because they don't want to seem like their easy to get. hence the ones that do show interest are easy to get or "Sluts". The ones that may be interested in you will try to act normal, but no matter how they hide their emotions or interest they are females and some of it will seep through. if the interest is there capitalize on it and use it to your advantage but don't scare her away. If the interest isn't there, it is your job to get it there and if u fail move on.

Companionship is the way to go!
If your having problems talking to girls or stuttering try taking acting classes.
It will give you the chance to practice rehearsing and memorizing things while keeping the right facial expressions. The right words along with facial expressions that exude ur confident personality which all actors must be confident in their fake persona will attract women.

I have been a very good liar/actor since a child. i used to lie alot mainly to play pranks on people and other things, not so much anymore. but it does help keeping a straight face when talking to girls and acting interested and talking about things u don't give a damn about but know that you have to go through the motions anyway.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
I'm not a troll, just unbelievably frustrated. My problem is I wait until I get some kind of sign a chick is digging me before I think about approaching. But someone said a few replies ago that girls don't show their interest unless they're slutty.

So let me get this straight, if a chick doesn't make eye contact, smile, or do anything that indicates she's interested, I shouldn't worry?
Women choose, men get chosen.

What are you doing to get chosen? They give signals to men they are interested in. (as usual, some never will give you a sign...thats just life, not fair or logical, deal with it).

Do this. Dress to impress. Stay fresh and clean. Look like a true player/dj, put a smile on your face, go to the mall or club say hi to everyone who makes eye contact with you and see how many women check you out.

Take some action. and report back.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the times I agree with warrior, but this time...

"women choose, men are chosen"

I say: The men which are chosen are the ones who are able to choose.
Or: the man who is truely able to choose (this is inner game) is such because the woman has no choice than "choosing" him.

Nietzsche said:
A man's happiness: I want
A woman's happiness: he wants

I said it above, but you only talk about what the girls want (not). NOTHING about what you want, what you desire(!).

Do the excercise I stated above, to find your own reaction to the female and see their positive instinctive response to that. You can also combine it with Warriors help, but I encourage you to spend 1-2 hours several times just feeling/seeing etc. the presence of the female.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MoveYourAss... said:
Most of the times I agree with warrior, but this time...

"women choose, men are chosen"

I say: The men which are chosen are the ones who are able to choose.
Or: the man who is truely able to choose (this is inner game) is such because the woman has no choice than "choosing" him.

Nietzsche said:
A man's happiness: I want
A woman's happiness: he wants

I said it above, but you only talk about what the girls want (not). NOTHING about what you want, what you desire(!).

Do the excercise I stated above, to find your own reaction to the female and see their positive instinctive response to that. You can also combine it with Warriors help, but I encourage you to spend 1-2 hours several times just feeling/seeing etc. the presence of the female.
I understand what your saying and I agree.

remember in nature, its the lion who has the mane, the male peacock who has the pretty feathers.

The phrase 'women choose, men get chosen' is from the pimp game. Now just because a woman is choosing you, it doesn't mean you have to choose her back. Fatties, uglies, crazies, not your type...you dig?

But, if its the sort of woman you would choose for yourself and she is choosing you...then its game on.

I do agree with your advice as stated above. That would be a good first step for this guy. Just to get out there and feel what you are attracted to. He may be so far down that this would be a great step in just seeing what he really likes and learning to enjoy himself.

My advice might come later when he decides he does want women but isn't ready to start approaching.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
sounds like you are well on your way to admitting your homosexuality due to adverse heterosexual dating conditions.. many males are going that rout.

ROFLLLLL

expect DG to say something funny in a serious topic...

honestly I'm speechless, man the **** up though, thats all I can say,

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well,this seems to be the hottest thread on the board right now,so let me toss in my two pennies. I knew from the get-go that this had nothing to do with asexuality(I think we all did),this is just built up frustration. Look nonameok,if you really want to get over this stumbling block,then you need to give a an accurate,detailed account of your basic approaching structure. And I mean DETAILED. From how you approach,what you say,how the girls normally respond to you,etc. Anything that you might think is unimportant or non-essential,throw it in anyway. Let us examine this thing to find out where the error is so we can help you out. Just please,please,I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE,don't turn out to be another CapedCrusader08.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the OP is he is living in his own fantasy world.

He doesn't understand what women want.

He thinks women are mythical beings, so why would they choose a mortal like himself.

The first step for the OP is to actually understand women and what they are attracted to because he havn't a clue and alot of others don't have a clue either.

Understand and then apply. Alot of people say stop reading and go out and approach but if the approaching isn't working or nothing is happening it's time to actually understand what you're doing.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too tired to write now but tomorrow I will write exactly what happens when I approach (or don't approach) and what's going through my mind, etc etc etc.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assure you that people have been worse off than you and reached great heights. None of them gave up.

You are giving up your sexuality. You are burning one of the most precious and colorful parts of life. I would almost argue that if you are asexual, you are not even human.

You will not find encouragement enough from other people. It is a decision you need to make for yourself. You need to decide if you are a man.

If not, by all means, continue on your path to purge yourself of masculinity. You will not succeed.

But if you are, for God sakes, get up and fight it.

You did not choose your gender at birth and you cannot escape it. We will be here to help you when you realize that.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The phrase 'women choose, men get chosen' is from the pimp game. Now just because a woman is choosing you, it doesn't mean you have to choose her back. Fatties, uglies, crazies, not your type...you dig?
LOL ... Absolutely! I didn't get that context. I knew this frame only from girls trying to hold a mascerade. I was quite surprised reading that from you ;-)

slaog said:
The first step for the OP is to actually understand women
We are all fishing in the dark since we do not know the OP. He has to decide.

However, I believe knowledge can be quite a trap and thus advocate invigorating his INSTINCTS. (sorry but I can't use italics these days, seems to be a plug-in problem)

Knowing and doing will not lead nowhere good if you don't feel it, what you like and want, from inside. I mean why should he use all these "techniques" and stuff if he doesn't have the vibe (or SOME notion of it). He will appear and BE like one of those robots.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonameok, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. What is it about you that makes you so unattractive? Be specific. I'm serious, answer the f*cking question.

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can identify with nonameok also, and have likewise gone through periods where I wanted to be asexual.

Me, I think I'm ok physically. I'm short (5'6"), but I don't let that get to me.

What does get to me is that I'm boring. I just don't connect with people well - both men and women, but especially women.

Say, for example, out of 100 men I meet and interact with, I might find chemistry with maybe a few to forge friendships.

With women, it's more like every 1000 I meet and interact with, I might find chemistry with maybe a few to have a decent conversation with. And out of those few, lo and behold all of them are usually taken. My two closest female friends are married.

I don't know what to describe it as, but I'm sure everyone would recognize it. It's how people just "click" with each other. I don't get that very often, whereas the guys I see who do best with women are the types who could go into a room full of strangers and emerge friends with every last one of them.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MoveYourAss... said:
We are all fishing in the dark since we do not know the OP. He has to decide.

However, I believe knowledge can be quite a trap and thus advocate invigorating his INSTINCTS. (sorry but I can't use italics these days, seems to be a plug-in problem)

Knowing and doing will not lead nowhere good if you don't feel it, what you like and want, from inside. I mean why should he use all these "techniques" and stuff if he doesn't have the vibe (or SOME notion of it). He will appear and BE like one of those robots.

You're right. I know what you mean. I made a motivation thread the other day explaining how to get yourself motivated.

I think though that the OP is defeating himself because he just doesn't understand what attracts women. If he understood it would give him confidence because women wouldn't be the mystery they are now to him. It would be like finding a light in a dark room to help him see clearly. When women are not a mystery anymore it helps eliminate some of the fear he has.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:

Read what the others have posted. Focus fool!

You want to do something about your problem? Asking stupid questions isn't going to fix it.

Majestick

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's so convinced let him be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a forum for guys to come and whine about their lives?

I dunno, seems to happen a lot around here.