Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating her friends

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one girl and I'm going to ask her out this week, but just recently, her not too bad looking friend has been hitting on me as well. IL is pretty peak with both of them...I'm sure I could get either one.

The problem: they're best friends. I know how girls like to gossip and ***** about past boyfriends, so I know that if eventually when I break up with one they'll go running to the other with plenty of nasty stories to tell.

I've already been in this situation once before with another set of friends. Really puts on some strain. Oh well. On the other hand...if I do good overall with them and show them what a fun person I am won't this kind of act like social proof? I'm sure they'd share at least a few good stories...who knows.

Is there a way I can have both? Seems to me like the only way to know is try...which I intend to do of course...I just want to know if any of you guys have had similiar scenarios and how they played out.

The other problem is I can't decide betweeen the two, they're dead even, but oh well thats a problem only I can figure out :p .

Help me out with the rest tho

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick and commit your efforts to one or the other, you're just asking for trouble if you go after both. Also, make your choice a good one because if it doesn't work out, there's no way you will be able to pick things up with the other one unless they stopped being friends.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get both, however make sure you crawl before you walk. It is a tricky and foolish move, but it can be done.

And if you really are DJ then you shouldn't care if you mess up anyways, just learn.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hanz
You can get both, however make sure you crawl before you walk. It is a tricky and foolish move, but it can be done.

And if you really are DJ then you shouldn't care if you mess up anyways, just learn.
How would you do it?

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah yeah u guys are right...I'm not even close to being a DJ yet and here I am wanting them both? Heh

I think the reason why I asked this is not because I truely want them both, I just want one. CAN'T F*ING PICK THO. So hard...oh well tomorrow brings new adventures I guess.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
****, the only way I would suggest with friends is to keep them close to each other, but make them compete over you. Play the game to the point where they are both jealous of each other, and just frustrate them into this situation.

Now, this is not my cup o' tea; however that is the only way that I have witnessed it happening between friends.

Last edited: