Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with a lawyer tomorrow!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Come on she was horny and she wanted to ride a young buck like me. I'm not in her league, ofcourse she wasn't interested in anything else.
Which, if she was really into you, would only have increased her desire for your young buckness.

She just wasn't that into you. Don't take it personally. I'm sure you are not that into me, and that's ok.

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Which, if she was really into you, would only have increased her desire for your young buckness.

She just wasn't that into you. Don't take it personally. I'm sure you are not that into me, and that's ok.

It doesn't bother me, I wasn't that into her. If I was don't you think I would have hit it. I have never not tried to hit it before, this is a first for me.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
It doesn't bother me, I wasn't that into her. If I was don't you think I would have hit it. I have never not tried to hit it before, this is a first for me.
Well at first my impression was because you were trying to be different and you saw a potential long term thing here, you said to yourself "I normally would be all over this, but that never works in the long run, so I'm gonna do a George Constanza and do the opposite".

Now? I'm not so sure. These internet dates are hard. Not only do you have to do the whole getting to know one another thing that you normally do on a first date, but BEFORE that even starts, you build up all of these high expectations leading up to the date, and 9 times out of 10 they are dashed in the first .0004 seconds of meeting them because lets face it, pics just don't do one justice most of the time, either in a bad way or good way. There is nothing like meeting face to face to get that initial feeling of, "She is so hot right now!"

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Well at first my impression was because you were trying to be different and you saw a potential long term thing here, you said to yourself "I normally would be all over this, but that never works in the long run, so I'm gonna do a George Constanza and do the opposite".

Now? I'm not so sure. These internet dates are hard. Not only do you have to do the whole getting to know one another thing that you normally do on a first date, but BEFORE that even starts, you build up all of these high expectations leading up to the date, and 9 times out of 10 they are dashed in the first .0004 seconds of meeting them because lets face it, pics just don't do one justice most of the time, either in a bad way or good way. There is nothing like meeting face to face to get that initial feeling of, "She is so hot right now!"
Nah, no way it would work long term. Nothing in common. Maybe I'm afraid of my d!ck turning green after banging some woman who trolls for sex on the internet.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Nah, no way it would work long term. Nothing in common. Maybe I'm afraid of my d!ck turning green after banging some woman who trolls for sex on the internet.

My impression all a long was she just wanted a ONS. Her reply to you was just female spin on top of lawyer spin. She's probably a bad candidate for a relationship anyway.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
My impression all a long was she just wanted a ONS. Her reply to you was just female spin on top of lawyer spin. She's probably a bad candidate for a relationship anyway.

I didn't even realize she was a lawyer until after the date was set up. If I knew that before hand I wouldn't have emailed her. That's what I get for sending emails before I even read the profile.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how I get this "you're over analyzing / over reacting" comment, when actually, it's that you guys are simply aren't picking up on everything that's happened and seem to not realize what's there. Hey, you can't know what you're not aware of.

Oh iqqy, that comment I made about what would it take to be a great date, the comment you thought was so absurd that you wrote it showed how ludicrous my thinking is, was intentionally meant to be absurd, you know. Good going!

What's ludicrous is urging MNIN to keep contacting a person who doesn't want to see him.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
It's funny how I get this "you're over analyzing / over reacting" comment, when actually, it's that you guys are simply aren't picking up on everything that's happened and seem to not realize what's there. Hey, you can't know what you're not aware of.
Did you go on the date with him or are you the HB8 lawyer? I'm just curious, because you talk like you were present for this entire date.

Anyway, I think MNIN handled himself well here. Maybe he contacted her a little too much after the date, and he should never have stood for her going through his phone. I also think he should have messed around with her but not gone the full distance with her. That's what I would have done at least.

But all in all, like iqqi said, MNIN gets a B+ here. He started poorly by putting her on a pedestal, but he didn't get clingy with this chick, he didn't attach his confidence to her and he isn't over analyzing the situation. And that is definitely progress.

It's a great feeling to develop a mentality where you truly don't care and are unaffected by the actions of women. I think MNIN has taken a step closer to that :up:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
This is how you treat this kind - do Not cook for her!! Take her to McDonalds and then back to your place and man handle her!! She'll love you for it - because it has never been done to her before!!

The phone snooping was disrespectful!! Was she your girl for a year that made her suspicious? No!! So why this action? She is controlling you - take her to McDonalds and bring her back to the real world!

You should have McSlapped her with your McD!ck for her looking through your phone. Next time, SuperSize your balls on her McForehead and don't think McTwice about it.

McGot it?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
The way some of you guys insist on going back
into the ring after the fight is over reminds me
of the stupid chicks in slasher movies who insist
on opening the door even though sure death
awaits LOL :eek:
Insidious, thats a great visual. Thanks for that. I'm gonna keep that for future reference.

Taiyuu

Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Did you go on the date with him or are you the HB8 lawyer? I'm just curious, because you talk like you were present for this entire date.

Anyway, I think MNIN handled himself well here. Maybe he contacted her a little too much after the date, and he should never have stood for her going through his phone. I also think he should have messed around with her but not gone the full distance with her. That's what I would have done at least.

But all in all, like iqqi said, MNIN gets a B+ here. He started poorly by putting her on a pedestal, but he didn't get clingy with this chick, he didn't attach his confidence to her and he isn't over analyzing the situation. And that is definitely progress.

It's a great feeling to develop a mentality where you truly don't care and are unaffected by the actions of women. I think MNIN has taken a step closer to that :up:
Thanks for the kind words, but I have a confession to make. I still find myself thinking about NYE girl.

Even after I hooked up with the 21 yr old but never felt a connection with her. We communicated the other day and apparently I said some very brutally honest things to her when I was wasted. Like "I have no feelings for you"... something like that. That's why she abruptly left that night, and I don't know if she will hang out with me again.

Seeing NYE b!tch looking fine at work doesn't help, neither does hearing her speak in that brazilian accent. It's only been a month and a half, but the AFC is trying to escape when I think about it.

Lawyer woman was not a big deal, just a waste of my time. At least I got her to pay the 50 dollar tab.

Reaction score
Does anyone see the irony here?

MNIN Didn't want to have sex on the first date because he wanted to see her again - but it is exactly because he didn't boink the hor, that the hor doesn't want to see him again. :rolleyes:

MNIN, here is why she bailed..

All she wanted was sex from you and not a relationship - but because you didn't want to have sex on the first date, she felt you wanted to get into an emotional relationship. She didn't want any part of this so she fled!!

You were being the woman and she the man -- the unnatural order of things!!!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Does anyone see the irony here?

MNIN Didn't want to have sex on the first date because he wanted to see her again - but it is exactly because he didn't boink the hor, that the hor doesn't want to see him again. :rolleyes:

MNIN, here is why she bailed..

All she wanted was sex from you and not a relationship - but because you didn't want to have sex on the first date, she felt you wanted to get into an emotional relationship. She didn't want any part of this so she fled!!
You were being the woman and she the man -- the unnatural order of things!!!
Not too often but once every couple of days, I find LMS hits it perfectly on the head. This is exactly the case in this scenario. I think LMS summarized the situation 100% correctly.

As for MNIN, I was originally going to give him a B+ for making progress as well. He started off putting her on a pedastool because of her job, but he didn't get hung up on her. However I noticed 2 things, first is he still has some self esteem issues. Maybe its because its something that I'm picking up on lately. But what I find is that he's trying to compensate, now that its over, he acts like she is the bottom of the earth

My Name Is Nobody said:
Maybe I'm afraid of my d!ck turning green after banging some woman who trolls for sex on the internet.
Its like its his way of making himself feel better after it didn't work out. Its a common rookie mistake.

The second thing is obvious and its the reason why it appears he progressed. The reason he hasn't been obsessed with the other girl that he dated for a week or two, and the lawyer girl, is because his feelings are still tied up to NYE girl.

MNIN, you need to deal with those feelings and put them to rest (in the graveyard by grieving and moving on) before you can enter another relationship and expect it to work out. They will haunt you and every relationship until you deal with them. You will not be able to move forward in life until you do so.

I've been in your boat and I carried those feelings around for years, until I realized that, thats what was holding me back. However your lucky, you've got the knowledge and the support here to help you over come this quicker.

You can do it, it just takes self reflection. Its up to you how your life proceeds, what you going to do about her thoughts in your head?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I agree with Mr ME. This board is the right venue for a post-mortem or a critical analysis of a feld report. .
De-briefing also works, that is why the military does it.

Mr. ME also makes another great point - "you guys simply aren't picking up on everything ........"
Absolutely true.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Interesting...

It is too bad that she can't just have fun with you. Instead she would rather sit at home alone with her Haagen Daas and Sex in the City reruns!
IF she is from the area I believe she is (knowing where MNIM is from)...I can assure you that she is not going to sit at home alone. This area is one of the most educated (post 24 year old) area in the Nation. In fact, it is the MOST educated one.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Not too often but once every couple of days, I find LMS hits it perfectly on the head. This is exactly the case in this scenario. I think LMS summarized the situation 100% correctly.

As for MNIN, I was originally going to give him a B+ for making progress as well. He started off putting her on a pedastool because of her job, but he didn't get hung up on her. However I noticed 2 things, first is he still has some self esteem issues. Maybe its because its something that I'm picking up on lately. But what I find is that he's trying to compensate, now that its over, he acts like she is the bottom of the earth

Its like its his way of making himself feel better after it didn't work out. Its a common rookie mistake.

The second thing is obvious and its the reason why it appears he progressed. The reason he hasn't been obsessed with the other girl that he dated for a week or two, and the lawyer girl, is because his feelings are still tied up to NYE girl.

MNIN, you need to deal with those feelings and put them to rest (in the graveyard by grieving and moving on) before you can enter another relationship and expect it to work out. They will haunt you and every relationship until you deal with them. You will not be able to move forward in life until you do so.

I've been in your boat and I carried those feelings around for years, until I realized that, thats what was holding me back. However your lucky, you've got the knowledge and the support here to help you over come this quicker.

You can do it, it just takes self reflection. Its up to you how your life proceeds, what you going to do about her thoughts in your head?
I agree with this assessment, but was letting him off of the hook. He seems to be making progress. He isn't going to get an A right off the bat! That was my main reason he got just one thumb up, not two.

It had nothing to do with him ultimately being rejected, since I think he could have turned that around.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my critical analysis of things he should improve:

1)He put a woman he picked from an internet dating site or message board in a pedestal. I don’t care if she is a lawyer or a Congress Lady…she came from the internet. He did not meet her in a Conference and he did not meet her in a board of directors or the Metro Station or the bus station. But that’s not the problem, the actual problem is that he devaluated himself by adding too much value for her. Women can read body language a LOT better than men. In fact, he still thinks she is “out of his league”.

2)He made a statement that implied sexual inexperience. Even if he is joking…calling himself virgin is NOT a turn on. If you don’t sleep with her the first night…at the very least you want her to fantasize about what you are going to do to her in a sexual matter. Trust me…thinking of a man that is awkward and inexperience in bed is NOT sexy.

3)He should have not allowed her to drive his vehicle (a clear indication she picked the place for dinner and consequently put her in a position of better controlling the environment).

4)He was not clear what he wanted from the first date.

He did some good things too:

1)He managed to get her trust to the point that she allowed him in her place.
2)She paid for the meal. He lost no $$$... :)
3)He and she made out. That is a clear indication she had some level of attraction.