Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with a lawyer tomorrow!!

Reaction score
You guys won't believe this, but I have a date with an attorney tomorrow night. Plus I am picking her up at her house and that was her idea. She's divorced too. I don't know anything else about her really except she probably has a very nice house and lives alone.

We were going to meet somewhere then I teased her about something and she told me to pick her up!

Last edited:
Reaction score
iqqi said:
want some lawyer jokes?

yeah hook it up Iqqi!.. I didn't even realize she was a lawyer until after we set up the date.. now I'm freaking out. Actually it's "attorney" what the hell is the difference? She ended the convo saying she is "excited" so it's looking good so far... freshly divorced I tend to do well with those types.

Reaction score
Getting some good tips here looks like another DJ was in my shoes

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102302&highlight=lawyer

Awesome thread .. Earlier, she ate up the C+F stuff I did like candy. Then I negegd ONCE and she's telling me to come to her place 1st date. Hopefully I'll have a better ending doesn't look like that poster made it anywhere.

This could be great!

Reaction score
A lawyer gal, eh? Don't let her rule ya!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
A lawyer gal, eh? Don't let her rule ya!
Yes, and supposedly she makes 200K a year. But she is so young, just a few years older than me.

Now I have to show up in my crappy car tomorrow. Can't get intimidated, surely she just wants to be treated normal.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, I graduated law school last year, but have not taken the bar exam yet.

I would guess...she works 60 hours a week, but probably drinks and parties to blow off steam. She tends to see the world in black and white. At that income, she is no bleeding heart activist. This girl, I am guessing, represents corporations in some way, provided she is not a very successful personal injury lawyer. If she works for large corporations, she will tend to view the world's status quo as being fair, and thus be more conservative than liberal.

And if any of my law school girlfriends are the same as her, she will also like sex and be good in bed. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

I would guess...she works 60 hours a week, but probably drinks and parties to blow off steam. She tends to see the world in black and white. At that income, she is no bleeding heart activist. This girl, I am guessing, represents corporations in some way, provided she is not a very successful personal injury lawyer. If she works for large corporations, she will tend to view the world's status quo as being fair, and thus be more conservative than liberal.

And if any of my law school girlfriends are the same as her, she will also like sex and be good in bed. Enjoy.
Thanks BB, nice input. What the hell do I talk about when I pick her up? Like when we are driving to the bar what should I talk about? I always draw blanks when I'm driving with a girl. Help me out here please.

Actually I'm proably going to tell her to drive since she knows the area it's not in my city. Then we go back to her place. It's always a good sign when she tells you to pick her up am I right?

Oh yeah and it's tonight, not tomorrow i forgot what time it was when i posted.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A law school gf told me that men found her being in law school to be intimidating, and that always worked against her. So don't be intimidated by her job, she is a woman like any other. And like I said about law girls, she wants to get laid just as badly as you do.

Reaction score
Check this out, I was reluctant to post details but screw it this needs to be said:

We were deciding where to meet tonight and she couldn't decide what to do, so I just set up a boring coffee date. Then I had to change the time so I texted her with the new time. Then after her reply asking "why" I changed the time, I called her "indecisive". So I guess that was a neg.

Then she messaged me "Indecisive huh? My address is ---------- pick me up @ 7"

LOL!! How great is that? All because i negged her that could be the difference in getting laid. Whoever says this stuff doesn't work is living in a delusional world.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ All this up here, this is like the calm before the storm.

Everyone brace yourself and take cover if you don't feel safe. This thread is about to explode and hit Defcons four and five by the end of the weekend after this date is over. I am very familiar MNIN and his posting tendencies.

Anyway, good luck buddy. Don't think about the date too much. I find if my mind is wandering too much or I'm getting nerves the day of a date, I go and workout, play a sport or go out to eat with a bunch of my friends to try to take my mind off of it. It usually works. Overthinking is a bad thing to do in almost every endeavor - especially dating women.

Reaction score
How do you like that neg though? It's classic.. it went from a boring coffee date to picking her up at her house and going to a bar..Stemming from 1 silly neg hit.. Unbelieveable!!

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
How do you like that neg though? It's classic.. it went from a boring coffee date to picking her up at her house and going to a bar..Stemming from 1 silly neg hit.. Unbelieveable!!
Good work, I think, but was the frame already in your favor?

Also, how did you meet this chic?

Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Good work, I think, but was the frame already in your favor?

Also, how did you meet this chic?
Let's put it this way I haven't really "met" her in person yet. I guess the frame was there, I got the date but I wasn't expecting her to change it up like that. Just the usual.. C+f make her laugh, get the reply, make her laugh again with more good C+F, get the #, and badda bing badda boom.

My problem is taking my funny emails into real life convo but i'm still a work in progress.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

spot on ^

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You guys won't believe this, but I have a date with an attorney tomorrow night.
Hey ,is it really cold where you live ?
If it is just be real careful that she does not put her hand in YOUR pockets.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Let's put it this way I haven't really "met" her in person yet. I guess the frame was there, I got the date but I wasn't expecting her to change it up like that. Just the usual.. C+f make her laugh, get the reply, make her laugh again with more good C+F, get the #, and badda bing badda boom.

My problem is taking my funny emails into real life convo but i'm still a work in progress.
You haven't met her in person? How did you get her number? Why do you assume she has a big house? And what makes you event think she is a lawyer? Or not even some chick with low self-esteem? You are assuming too much...and don't trust what she tells you on the phone, online or via text message.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It already appears that you are putting her up on a pedastal, but you know better than to do that, right?

OregonDuckJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too funny.

The OP is looking for constant feedback to get our approval.

"C'mon, that neg hit was classic!"

I think you love yourself too much. Or you really want positive feedback.

You need to relax. You haven't done ANYTHING yet.

You "met" her off craigslist or match.com or something.

You are already telling us how "classic" your line is and you haven't even looked into her eyes yet.

Too funny.