Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date with a lawyer tomorrow!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
One legged hor's!
"Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no " :whistle:

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
One legged hor's!
Hahaha, I never thought I would hear this on SoSuave - let alone not coming from me!!!

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have insisted on mutual phone discovery as part of the pretrial process.

Reaction score
Time to place the focus on this weekend... a date w/ a BBW (beautiful brazilian woman), just like NYE girl... it's what the doctor ordered. Minus the ex-husband and mental disorders.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
This is the problem of learning and reciting wiseass "lines" that you pick up here or from the gurus . The context and SETTING needs to be just right when you say them and that takes skill and practice.

Saying that you are a "virgin" at your age (27) was clumsy because it MIGHT have been true in her mind.

A guy my age can say that stuff knowing that it will come off as C&F .
You are right. I have said it too and I'm divorced with two kids, so women in my life (which I have already phucked PRIOR to saying such statement) know I'm full of crap.

If you are very young or if you happen to be in your 30s but never married...AVOID that line like the plague.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
lol, I bet you enjoy every minute of it too. I also find it amusing that you bait the same group of people over and over again, but they can't resist responding so you ultimately get what you want anyway. I actually enjoy your presence here because you are a definitive example of what we deal with everyday, it keeps the senses sharp!
If a person is "baiting"...that authomatically makes that person a TROLL.

And she is not an example of what we deal every day. She is just a lonely woman looking for attention. She can BS lot of you guys...but not the most experience of us.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:

And she is not an example of what we deal every day. She is just a lonely woman looking for attention. She can BS lot of you guys...but not the most experience of us.
Iqqi is lonely? Damn is she in the area?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Tazman said:
lol, I bet you enjoy every minute of it too. I also find it amusing that you bait the same group of people over and over again, but they can't resist responding so you ultimately get what you want anyway. I actually enjoy your presence here because you are a definitive example of what we deal with everyday, it keeps the senses sharp!

That IS what I see everyday to varying degrees. Any time you spend responding in length to her posts when it's clear you will never meet a middle ground simply because she is a woman posting in a "mens" forum about "female imperatives" you have succumb to "BS".

I'm not against anyone male/female posting their opinions, but my god, don't you reach a point with someone where you have to let it go? Instead, the mods have to take control and close the thread. I learned a loooooooong time ago not too argue with women, you come away pissed off and it leaves you feeling empty when it's done because you've gained absolutely nothing but frustration.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I wasn't aware that my contribution to MNIN's situation was affecting some of you so.

So if I am a lonely woman for posting on here, what does that make all of you?

At least I am on a website full of men... (as a woman).

Not a man on a website full of men! Interesting?

:eek:

That is the last I will say on this thread, MNIN you should make another thread on the brazilian chick for us all to dissect into a 15 page thread. ;)

Reaction score
iqqi said:

MNIN you should make another thread on the brazilian chick for us all to dissect into a 15 page thread. ;)
This is the 2nd date with her so it should go well. Not sure I need to make a thread about it. Unless something weird and strange pops up, and with my luck, it will!

I guess my only question at this point, is how to get her back to my place. She lives about 40 miles away and we're meeting in her town. She can't drive far due to various reasons. Planning on a nice restaurant and then I'm leaning towards a movie, or action date. But at least I can escalate easily in a movie. The first "date" was just coffee getting to know each other.

Actually it's probably to soon to invite her back to my place I don't want to rush anything. I'll save that for the 3rd date.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
This is the 2nd date with her so it should go well. Not sure I need to make a thread about it. Unless something weird and strange pops up, and with my luck, it will!
I would make a new thread for all your new dates. For 2 reasons, its too hard for people to catch up to a 15 page thread when in reality the issue is only 2 pages long.

Secondly it gives you a record to look back on of your progress.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I would make a new thread for all your new dates. For 2 reasons, its too hard for people to catch up to a 15 page thread when in reality the issue is only 2 pages long.

Secondly it gives you a record to look back on of your progress.
I never look back at my old posts, and I don't need a new thread this weekend will be great.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I never look back at my old posts, and I don't need a new thread this weekend will be great.
Its good to have a positive frame for this weekend. But your showing part of what your problem is, in order to grow you need to learn, you may not look back at your posts now, but some day you might want to.

I think one of your biggest problems right now is your lack of self reflection, your trying to trudge through life thinking that you can keep ploughing forward.

Sometimes theres a much easier path but if your too busy ploughing, you can't see the easiest path that might require a left turn cuz your too busy ploughing forward aka can't see the forest for the trees.

Its also probably why guys around here keep saying you make the same mistakes over and over again. Your not willing to take the time to reflect on what your doing right and what your doing wrong. We learn from our mistakes, if you don't learn, you just keep repeating them.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my only question at this point, is how to get her back to my place...

Actually it's probably to soon to invite her back to my place I don't want to rush anything. I'll save that for the 3rd date.
3rd date would still be rushing things.

Let me ask you, what's your goal with women? Is it to have a series of ONS, get a FB, find a long term girlfriend?

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
3rd date would still be rushing things.

Let me ask you, what's your goal with women? Is it to have a series of ONS, get a FB, find a long term girlfriend?
I am searching for a long term FB girlfriend, or two...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to have your way with a woman, treat her like a child.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Wow I wasn't aware that my contribution to MNIN's situation was affecting some of you so.

So if I am a lonely woman for posting on here, what does that make all of you?

At least I am on a website full of men... (as a woman).

Not a man on a website full of men! Interesting?

That is the last I will say on this thread, MNIN you should make another thread on the brazilian chick for us all to dissect into a 15 page thread. ;)
This is not different than a locker room. I get laid quite a bit.