Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daily Journal for Cold Approaches

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl from Approach 5 spent the night again, and today, I felt really tired this morning. I didn't get out of bed until 11AM, and I didn't have any time to approach girls today because
1) I had to work on my art project- clay sculpture- until 4:30PM
2) I didn't see any hot chicks- vanish after 4:30PM
but there is always another day. Also, I went to a party tonight; I probably met 10 or so girls, but most of them were drunk which doesn't interest me at all. I'm fine if a girl drinks a little but not so much just to compete with guys who are twice as big. Another thing I don't understand are guys who are obessed with hot chicks. Like tonight, this guy was all over this girl just because she was extremely hot, but she had no personality, are some guys blind? I see hotter chicks every day. Sometimes I wish I could go up to a hot chick and say, "Is there a personality in their?" Anyways, I had a good night, and I can't wait until tommorrow.
Later
J

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jwhite17
Sometimes I wish I could go up to a hot chick and say, "Is there a personality in their?"
you can also tell them you are trying to imagine them with a personality, but that would be extremely rude and un-DJ'ish

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man this is nice. i love the way you ask if theyre single off the bat too, that way you get a no bull**** answer if theyre into you or not, they have a way out if theyre not intrested without breaking your confidence AND you weed out the girls who would dump a BF for a guy who cold approached. Beautiful work sir keep it up.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 28 on August 4, 2003
I was walking to the library, and I saw a HB7 walking the other way toward me. So, I stopped her, asked if she was single, got a "Why?" Never got that response before, it has always been a "YES" or "NO!" Therefore, I told her I would like to meet her sometime, and she was like, "Ok." Then I said, "Hmm, I guess I'll take that as a yes you are single." She said yes, and I asked for her number. Also, there were people around when I did this, and from what I saw NOBODY CARES about you picking up a chick.

Last edited:

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 29 on August 4, 2003
I was eating lunch next to the stairs when I saw a brunette walk up wearing those really tight short CU slogan shorts(you guys know what I'm talking about:D ), and I approached as I was leaving. We had a nice conversation, then I told her I had to leave(which I did), and I got her number and information on where she lives(right next to my dorm:D ).

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 30 on August 4, 2003
I was working on a reflection paper for Art Class(it's a hard class:p ), and I saw a HB8 blonde chick working on something. I walked straight up toward her and asked if she was single, she was, except that she was leaving. She even asked if I was serious because who approaches girls in the computer lab. I told her I was, and she seemed interested and flattered but I was turned down. The good thing about this was I didn't care how she perceived me I just wanted to learn from this approach and all my other ones too.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwhite17 I'm proud of you. The thick skin you are developing is going to be a valuable asset in the long run. Here are some simple suggestions. Some of them you may already be doing. If so, good.

1) Be cognizant of your physical appearance and body language. First impressions are 90% looks.

2) Develop a rapport before before asking if she has a boyfriend. Start an interesting short conversation. Keep it light and funny. Make her smile. Establish in her mind that you are someone who is pleasant to be around.

3) Take a break soon. You don't wanna get too obsessive about this.

4) Fukk the rules. Trust your gut instinct and have fun.

Hope that helps.

Survivor

Reaction score
I have been taking a break from this site for some time now. I wanted figure this stuff out for my self with first hand experience not from someone else I read on this board.

Thats still the best decision you've made bruh. Gotta stop politiking about the game and get out there and learn from the ground up how to get p*ussy and control it.

Keep striving...there is greener pastures at the top of the hill.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Survivor,
Thanks for the tips, actually, I already do most of them, and I have almost reach my goal of 40 approaches by August 8. After that date, I will cool off a little(I won't be taking classes until August 25). Also, I usually dress decently nice(polo shirts and old navy shorts), and sometimes I have a convo with the girl(depends on how much time I have to spare). Right now, I think I have found a chick that I think could be LTR material(virgin, doesn't drink much or smoke at all, good morals, works out, is a pre-med), but I want to give it a month or two to see what she is really like. In the mean time, I want to keep on approaching chicks for practice and for fun.
Peace
J

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I like your layout and how you got the balls to do this. Other than the good posts what else pushed you to do this? and also I might do your lay out thing in my sig, (like u) when your stats says 30/40 does that mean 30 or 40 or 30 outta 40?

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwhite17,

Very good post it is great what you are doing. I think that is good you don't hookup with girls who are in the same dorm. That only leads to disaster.

I have a question do you do your PU's by yourself or sometimes do you have friends with you.

I have been waiting for people to do field reports I think that is what this fourm needs.

You have made me want to do a thread just like this but I will do 50.

I will start next monday or maybe this weekend. I think post like this will make this forum come alive.

Keep up the good work Playboy.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya feelin' me Ashlee? I'm thinking of doing the same thing since I'm moving to a new state in a couple of days and I'm basically going to start from scratch....well except for the hundreds of people I went to school with during my junior and senior years of HS in AZ but I'll start one also.

Good work JWhite.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Thanks again for the support; I'm glad that people still care about cold approaching(even with the low odds) because it is a lot of fun. I'll answer some of your questions.

Microphone Fiend,
I the reason I started to approach chicks was because I wanted to get this part of my life handled before it was too late. I actually did the bootcamp thing up to week 2(last april), but that didn't help me too much except with saying "hi" to strangers and getting comfortable talking to strangers too. So, I asked myself before I came back to Colorado, "Jeff, What will happen if you continue to be afraid of approaching girls for the rest of your life?" And in that instant, I started to believe I could succeed, that was one of the biggest turning points in my life. I said to myself, "I will to whatever it takes to succeed with women." I wanted to be able to pick the girl or girls I want to be with.

Also, my sig, means 30 approaches out of 40 approaches, I was going to go for more and more but. . . . .

I'm going to put this journal on hold because the HB9(approach 5) is moving away today, and she asked me to be her boyfriend yesterday, and I accepted because she is a rare high quality chick that I haven't encountered in all the girls I met in college. Now, with my future ex girlfriend by my side, I will stop updating this journal for awhile, and if it doesn't work out then you can bet I will be back in full force. I got what I wanted, so I'm happy.

Ashlee Angel,
99% of the time I have done these by myself, the only one I didn't I was with two guys, but I approached a group of girls without them knowing and then they followed. I have tried to get some of my guy friends to go with me but none of them have the balls to do that.

50 huh? Trying to outdo me:D ! Well, keep us posted because I loved to read about cold approaches, and it is perfect during college because how many guys actually approach girls on campus? Exactly, no competition, and it is possible to succeed.

StuartScott,
Yea, do it. Your posts about cold approaching is one of the influential posts that got me to start approaching girls.

Good luck to you all and I want to read about your daily field reports.
Later,
J

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell of a job there

never thought of being that upfront about it.

gotta be a bit of a rush at first

though doesnt askin the same thing get a lil boring...?

it must be hard to find a girl that doesnt smoke or drink too much at boulder, huh?

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
though doesnt askin the same thing get a lil boring...?
Not really, I always wanted to see if a girl would give me a different answer, so I could be more prepared for the next one. What I found out was, most girls(95%) give you straight answers(yes or no), non of the ******** bullshyt you see running all over this board.

it must be hard to find a girl that doesnt smoke or drink too much at boulder, huh?
You have no idea how hard it is, I got lucky;) .

Last edited:

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work - I found your journal quite helpful.

Funny thing is, I was just about to start on a similar round of walk-ups, so I bumped into your journal and it's made things much easier. Thanks. My goal is similar, 40 by Sept. 10th.

BTW - For the conversationally challenged, what exactly do you say after she says "Yes, I am single"....??

kairos

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Great going!

One thing I would like to see more of, though, are reports about when you actually CALL these girls, how you act, how they respond, what happens on the dates, etc. :)

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work, Jwhite17. :)

I tried the cold approach a few times. I am shocked with your success, Jwhite17. A few success for me but they dont wanted to give out their number. I moved on. 7 out of the many I approached wanted to call the cops or kick my ass. 2 young ladies sent their dogs after me.

I think I need to move to another state. People here dont make eye contacts at all.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really miss approaching girls cold because it is fun, but my GF said she is not the jealous type and wouldn't care if I approached girls. I guess that is a good thing, but I'm not the cheating type and why would I approach girls? It would be a waste of my time and hers. So, go approach girls and you will find one or many that you like, and have a personal learning experience from each one that you can't get off a field report on here. Creat your own FR's! Onto the questions:

kairos,
Two things I usually do if they say "yes":
1) If I was pressed for time and didn't have long to talk, I would say, "Hey, I got to go, but I would really like to meet you some time, what's your number?"
2) Basic fluff talk, and if they mention something that can get connection or a topic rolling then I follow suit with that, and then I end the convo after a few minutes max with repeating what I said for 1).

squirrels,
I could do that but then I would have to change the title of this thread to Daily Journal for Cold Approaches, phone calls, dates, sex, kissing, BJ's, kinoing, high IL chicks, low IL bityches, and so forth:D . If it doesn't work out between my GF and I then I will post everything.

Wong Fei Hung,
I don't know where you are approaching girls, but from what you said it doesn't seem like a friendly environment to approach. Find a better place to approach chicks where they won't feel as threaten like the library, bookstores, malls, restaurants, or my personal favorite; a college campus. I suggest you find a different venue, or definitely invest in a good pair of running shoes:D .

Also, don't worry about eye contact, signals, or any of that crap that makes you think before you approach. Any time you see a girl that interest you approach her, and do it in a casual and FRIENDLY way, do not go up to her and say something like this lame pickup line,
Jackass: "Hey, what's your name?"
Girl: "Ann."
Jackass: "Since we are on a first name's basis, wanna fvck?"
Girl: slaps him across the face and storms away with a pissed off look in her face

Do not be so blatant with your desire, this is her first impression of you, so make her remember this day she met such a great guy like you!
Later
J

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jwhite17
squirrels,
I could do that but then I would have to change the title of this thread to Daily Journal for Cold Approaches, phone calls, dates, sex, kissing, BJ's, kinoing, high IL chicks, low IL bityches, and so forth:D . If it doesn't work out between my GF and I then I will post everything.
This just seriously bugs me. I admire you for having the cojones to do what you're doing, because I certainly don't right now. It's just that phone number in and of themselves are a hollow victory. Especially if you never call them.