Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cute girl with ugly dude wtf?

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an average looking girl, he is about a below average looking guy.

So what?

I see couples like this all the time. Most people in the world have average to below average looks. Very attractive people are harder to find.

I was trying to figure out who this guy looks like. He looks the guy in this old Bugs Bunny cartoon. :crackup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuSob6PAZc

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Hi.

Today while I was looking at FB, I found the profile of a friend of a friend of mine who is a pretty cute chick, HB7.5 or more, 22 years old blonde.

And it really shocked me when I saw her boyfriend! who is a skinny, ugly, and a druggy (or he looks like one).

I cant understand this girl LMAO, the only good thing about this guy perhaps is that he is a amateur racer

Here the link to them:

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140703065230306626.png

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140703065231870137.png

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140703065743161349.png

wtf?

This thread is a joke.

I don't get why you would take time out of your day to copy his pics off of facebook, upload them to a site, then come here to create a thread just to try to insult and call him ugly when has a girl who is better looking than him. The guy sounds pretty successful to me. I bet he doesn't care what you think of him anyway. What do you have? Sounds like jealousy to me. I guess the joke is on you.

Hmm said:
ROFL a 5? really :nono:

A 1 to 5 implies ugly...would not touch... and a 6 is like not ugly but scrapeing attractive.

I dunno maybe my scale is whack but I think of video games ratings..

She is atleast an 8 in a real world scale.

Lets not include rare super model types girls in this scale.

the girl is far from perfect, but most guys would love her :up:

The rating scales you guys have are out of whack. Seems to me that you guys don't know how to rate what you're looking at.

A 5 is an average women....that is dead in the middle of the rating scale which is what an average common woman should be.

A 6 is getting better but has imperfections such as being a little chubby in places.

A 7 is very good looking.....she should have less imperfections and not be chubby as the girl in the pic

An 8 is a hot girl that should be toned with no imperfections such as chubby legs, waist or face. This the hot club chick who you will see getting hit on by many dudes.

A 9 is more rare and should have hardly any imperfections. These girls make money off of their looks in entertainment

A 10 is impossible because every woman has some flaw of some sort.

This chick is nowhere near an 8 and is no 7 either. She has chubby legs, not a great 7 body, and her face is not 7 caliber. She is a 6.

Rating is never any good because guys always inflate what they look like and the women they try to date.

Valentino14 said:
I was trying to figure out who this guy looks like. He looks the guy in this old Bugs Bunny cartoon. :crackup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuSob6PAZc

HAHA He totally does look like him. I watched the whole thing. How did you think of that?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her face is a 7 or 7.5 MAYBE...body is a 6 at best...over a 6.5 in my book and i'm not attracted to most white girls in the first place...

YOu should copme to Taiwan where i live....skinny is in big time here...girls literally swamp the skinniets most metrosexual guys int the nightclubs and literally pull the guys into makeout sessiosn and going home...see it alll the time.....this is Asia, thouygh and skinny/metrosexual is very very popular here....

The guy in that pic is not that horrible looking...i have seen much bigger mismatche4s..

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 6 at best so take this chick off the pedestal. Like I said I'd happily **** a 5. You have a poor mindset if you go around acting like 6's are too hot to be with average dudes. The guy is no monster and you made him sound cool the drug taking racer

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this shıt's everywhere, all around the world, homey. Ugly mudderfuackas gotta get laid, too!

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be vain and judgmental...

That girl is pretty cute. She's an 8.5. I would hit it. But she could have an absolutely lousy personality and be really bad relationship material. That would make her a 4.

That guy is not attractive. But at least he's not fat! He's probably a 4.5 at best, but the balance might be his intellect, humor, career, etc.

I have found that looks are becoming less and less important as I get older. Yes, if you get ripped and have great facial aesthetics you are going to get attention, but you attracting a particular type of woman who is superficial in nature.

Women are more or less looking for financial support and guidance in a mate as they age. As a woman's appearance drops, so does her options, so she seeks out uglier with more wealth. Take a good look around SS'ers..

So back to that guy and that girl in those photos - there is balance between the two that probably works. Good on that guy for getting with an 8.5!