cute girl with ugly dude wtf?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

Today while I was looking at FB, I found the profile of a friend of a friend of mine who is a pretty cute chick, HB7.5 or more, 22 years old blonde.

And it really shocked me when I saw her boyfriend! who is a skinny, ugly, and a druggy (or he looks like one).

I cant understand this girl LMAO, the only good thing about this guy perhaps is that he is a amateur racer

Here the link to them:

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140703065230306626.png

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140703065231870137.png

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140703065743161349.png

wtf?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is more common than you think. I think you're seeing this situation from a male perspective--in which you emphasize looks before anything--whereas women tend to weigh status, power, money, ability to do something, etc. That would explain why she's with this guy (he's some kid of racer, you said).

As men, most of us would bang the hot girl even if she's working at Wendy's. For women, the man can be less physically attractive, but if he has a leadership role, for example, he is more attractive to her than the guy at McDonald's (with equal looks).

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is this?

She's cute but for her age group she's closer to a 6. She looks pretty chubby in the pic at the beach.

He's skinny and certainly not handsome or attractive to me but that's just it . I'm a straight guy as we all are here and only a small percentage of guys do I find handsome. But he's probably about a 6. He does have thick hair and a dimorphic some what maculine face that's not very unsymmetrical.

They are about equal in looks. It's just us men don't give other men much credit for their looks and give women a lot more credit for theirs.

I think she could do better looking than him, especially for short term relations, but for long term maybe not.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong. They look happy together. Looks isn't everything in a relationship.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biatch is chubby and actually average face. A 5 at best on her best days.

The guy looks better than you described. Sounds to my that your ass is just jealous and needs to stop hating on other men just because they can do what you can't

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL a 5? really :nono:

A 1 to 5 implies ugly...would not touch... and a 6 is like not ugly but scrapeing attractive.

I dunno maybe my scale is whack but I think of video games ratings..

She is atleast an 8 in a real world scale.

Lets not include rare super model types girls in this scale.

the girl is far from perfect, but most guys would love her :up:

Piers Nivens said:
The biatch is chubby and actually average face. A 5 at best on her best days.

The guy looks better than you described. Sounds to my that your ass is just jealous and needs to stop hating on other men just because they can do what you can't

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are not the key to attraction.

I see hot guys out there all the time and get no where. Fat, ugly weird guys get chicks on a stick. Some small dudes can be far more masculine than tall hunky looking guys because of personality. Figure that.

Women are emotional. Get into her mind. Get into her knickers.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't look that chubby at the beach, just not toned up. She is not a 7.5....people IMO overrate womens looks especially on this board. I know its subjective, but you get my drift. I see cute girl with unattractive men all the time it

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really dont get the point of this thread. Why do you care so much lol.So two people look somewhat happy together and actually dont look that far out of proportion looks wise( and this just goes to show how subjective looks are, just reference the responses in this thread) and we have to make a thread about it? Sorry OP Im not seeing the point. In the real world people of all types get together for a multitude of reasons. Sometimes its just for looks. sometimes for money. sometimes to just ****.sometimes one persons lonely and the other is fine for now. other times people genuinely like each other. redundant thread is beyond redundant at this point.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of racer is he? Go-karts?lol I see this stuff all the time too op. I just laugh it off.

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cant see the pics but is the guy uglier than me? if so that's why he has a GF.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm said:

A 1 to 5 implies ugly...would not touch... and a 6 is like not ugly but scrapeing attractive.

Welcome to SoSuave. The guys here always bang 10's every night of the week so most people's 8's are like 2's and 3's to them :crazy:

Sh!t annoys the fvck out of me.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Welcome to SoSuave. The guys here always bang 10's every night of the week so most people's 8's are like 2's and 3's to them :crazy:

She might be a 8 relative to all female 18-50, just based off being 22 years old alone. But for her age range, she is very close to average. She has about an average young female face, and is quite chubby and about average body. I think 6 to 7 is very fair. Likewise the guy is close to a 6 as far as guys look.

I'm not seeing a big difference in looks here to say, "See, looks don't matter!". I've yet to see convincing proof of unattractive guys with more attractive girls. Most all men are unattractive to me and most women are at least somewhat attractive. So I look at the guys details-hair, facial structure, complexion etc and don't see any real shortcomings, thenl ook at the girl in the same manner.

But really regardless if it's looks or personality attracting the females, females are attracted to guys that have personalities that I find repulsive. Bottom line, women have sh!t tastes in guys, but I don't believe that women are forgiving of male appearance not being a certain way.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to SoSuave. The guys here always bang 10's every night of the week so most people's 8's are like 2's and 3's to them

I agree

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm said:

Nope. 1 to 4 would be ugly. 5 is ok. 6 is starting to look good.

This thing here has a chubby face and body, no eyes, and overall looks bland.

If shes a fkin 8, what fkin room is left for a TRUE 9 AND 9.5?

Lmao u guys have low standards. Rate any girl a high number. But to each their own.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would happily bang what I consider a 5. That's the problems with giving girls numbers and talking about looks as if it's a science or easily standardized. To me that girl is a 6 in those pics and I don't rate dudes but he's not horrible looking. He's skinny and some girls like that. I'd say he's average at a minimum so that atleast gives him a 5 and if he's some druggy race car driver that would only pump him up in a lot of girls minds as opposed to being some clean cut accountant. My scale goes 10 is perfect there for doesn't exist. A 9 is like hottest girl you've ever seen very rare and she probably won't always look in her 9 form so enjoy it for that night lol. An 8 is like the hottest girl you've seen in a while. 7 is your typical hottest young girls at the club or school. 6 is not quite a 7 but pretty hot. A 5 is like a chubby 6. A 4 is like a fat chick with potential. And well 3-1 well hmm varying degrees of undateable. Really I wouldn't want to date below a 6 but who knows lol. The guy might have game you can't tell that from a picture.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 5 is definitely fkable. No doubt, as is the girl in the photo. But she ks no more than an "ok girl". Maybe if she had a cut up body with the ass and melons defined, she would be upped to a 6 or 6.5

A 10 doesnt exist obv. 9.5 would be the most beautiful woman, or one of.

As for the guy, like I said, tc made him sound like he was so ugly when in reality he actually looks ok and equal to the girl if not better. Hes not chubby like her, and actually has a jawline etc.

If ppl want to give numbers, they need to reevaluate them. This being 8 leaves not much room for improvement for a 9. You seriously cant put the worlds most hottest woman next to this bleh one and tell me the difference betweem is a ONE number on the scale. Dont be that desperate

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come onnnn! the guy is ugly as hell! and skinny too! but he's a racer, has several tattos, and probably a bad boy attitude.

The girl...she has a very nice face! she's slighly chubby...so what?
As someone above said, here in sosuave, ppl are suposedly banging goddess every now and then LMAO.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's cute. A 7.5 is fair although I'd go even higher. Chunkier than some guys like but man I like them thick and I'd like to know her name.

He isn't particularly good looking but he's a racer (I assume cars) which is interesting to girls, manages to look "fun" despite being below average looking, and probably has a pretty high status socially.

All of that matters just as much as looks. I'm not much to look at but I'm a former musician who played folk festivals that hippie and alt chicks (or preppie chicks slumming) liked, I dress "fun" with weird socks and funny shirts, and, while annoying, I have friends in different spots that make me look like the man.

Lean from the guy don't hate him.