Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current crypto trends

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently seeing the below

- BTC ordinals still hot
- erc404 just launched last week and is hype but few projects
- DePin
- meme coins still going

anything i'm missing?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been in fetch.ai ($FET) since $0.05

It makes up 30% of my portfolio.

I will retire on it.

I think btc will only go up since the ETF and BlackRock (who own the world, along with Vanguard) started buying it up.

Just dump some cash in and forget.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also in LPT which provides decentralized livestreaming infrastructure. I see a rise in many applications utilizing their services because its cheaper than AWS and provides competitive quality. It's up about 200% in the last 2 days.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been in fetch.ai ($FET) since $0.05

It makes up 30% of my portfolio.

I will retire on it.

I think btc will only go up since the ETF and BlackRock (who own the world, along with Vanguard) started buying it up.

Just dump some cash in and forget.
Using TA a BTC correction will happen but that's normal even for bull markets, AI coins have been pumping nicely as well as Gamefi coins lot of profit to be made
Happy to see old-timers still around and contributing. I am talking about @AAAgent and @Solomon
What's going on bro!!! still here, this site isn't what it used to be sadly however it's good to see people here taking their finances and crypto seriously

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using TA a BTC correction will happen but that's normal even for bull markets, AI coins have been pumping nicely as well as Gamefi coins lot of profit to be made
Of course there will always be corrections and pullbacks in a market, I just think since black rock have acquired nearly 1% of all btc it will just keep going up.

Usually a sell off after a public holiday in the U.S so even expecting a slight downtrend tomorrow, however we are in a very bullish state and still a couple months before halving so will be a crazy 2024.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there will always be corrections and pullbacks in a market, I just think since black rock have acquired nearly 1% of all btc it will just keep going up.

Usually a sell off after a public holiday in the U.S so even expecting a slight downtrend tomorrow, however we are in a very bullish state and still a couple months before halving so will be a crazy 2024.
Minimal leverage too, mostly spot buying

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm DCAing btc + eth every month. Cash would lose their value eventually, but not crypto.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy to see old-timers still around and contributing. I am talking about @AAAgent and @Solomon
Yeah, i come now and then when i get bored. I try to add some value to help others since i learned so much from this forum in the past. I remember when i first started talking about BTC and crypto, got bashed and made fun of. I think there's even a thread ridiculing me and the few others that i got started on bitcoin still going strong today lol.

Crypto still ripe with opportunity but you got to put in the leg work to learn to navigate your way around. I realized most people don't want to learn for the sake of learning, all they care about is $$. Highlighting some trends i thought would draw some interest.

I definitely do enjoy people getting butt hurt though about being wrong haha but that doesn't exactly benefit adoption.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i come now and then when i get bored. I try to add some value to help others since i learned so much from this forum in the past. I remember when i first started talking about BTC and crypto, got bashed and made fun of. I think there's even a thread ridiculing me and the few others that i got started on bitcoin still going strong today lol.

Crypto still ripe with opportunity but you got to put in the leg work to learn to navigate your way around. I realized most people don't want to learn for the sake of learning, all they care about is $$. Highlighting some trends i thought would draw some interest.

I definitely do enjoy people getting butt hurt though about being wrong haha but that doesn't exactly benefit adoption.
Yep, this one lol

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, this one lol

I mean I don't want to point fingers but will leave it up to your own deduction skills lol.

Any trends you're looking at?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I don't want to point fingers but will leave it up to your own deduction skills lol.

Any trends you're looking at?
I have not been looking much at the new trends lately but I need too so I can place a few bets. A substack I have followed for years and is usually pretty spot on mentioned Bitcoin and ETH Layer two's/defi should catch a hype wave. This one specifically, B2 Buzz , and below is a copy/paste of highlights. I'm down to do a little leg work though, should not get lazy now. Off the top of my head, something VC backed, first cycle, catch a hype wave like AI, gaming, defi, staking etc probably not a bad place to start

Data Availability (Celestia): In simple terms the project is attempting to allow users to choose an execution layer and a settlement layer. Celestia would use data sampling and solve for consensus and data availability

DePins: This is really just renamed decentralized compute “Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Network”. The concept has been around since 2016/2017 and even pops up in the Vitalik Buterin YouTube video we linked to in the prior post. (source).

GameFi: This has always been around. There was the Axie scam that lasted for a while and blew up. The good news here is that the games are actually more legitimate. For those with kids who are playing games, just tell them to start playing Shrapnel or Off the Grid instead.

Video games are tough because usually there is a massive blow out then massive decline in interest. We certainly don’t have time to play all these games. If you have kids that are video game obsessed have them play games built on crypto. This will alert you of the major hit. You’ll know because it will be obvious. Then acquire the associated token.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOMC news in about 3 hours then couple hours later NVIDIA earnings statement (the biggest in the companies 30 year history) is sure to rock all financial markets 10% -/+ they reckon. I took profits from my ai crypto’s yesterday and have some small cap plays to make.

Bullish on ai regardless.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOMC news in about 3 hours then couple hours later NVIDIA earnings statement (the biggest in the companies 30 year history) is sure to rock all financial markets 10% -/+ they reckon. I took profits from my ai crypto’s yesterday and have some small cap plays to make.

Bullish on ai regardless.
Got a surge

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah buddy, $fet $jasmy $agix $ocean all surging.

My next play is $paal

I'm yet to enter, AI about to go bang. Retail not even entered yet.

It's never been about BTC or ETH, or any top 100 coin, it's about getting 10-50x where possible.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah buddy, $fet $jasmy $agix $ocean all surging.

My next play is $paal

I'm yet to enter, AI about to go bang. Retail not even entered yet.

It's never been about BTC or ETH, or any top 100 coin, it's about getting 10-50x where possible.
Once you get your 50x+ you switch to BTC.

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am selling in depth fx video tutorial
includes:how to gain arbitrage profit in fluctuating market
deal with whipsaw
ideal variation margin
anyone interested pm me ,ill s end kink
pay in BTC

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get your 50x+ you switch to BTC.
In this market yes.

I am selling in depth fx video tutorial
includes:how to gain arbitrage profit in fluctuating market
deal with whipsaw
ideal variation margin
anyone interested pm me ,ill s end kink
pay in BTC
All info is available free online.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also more crazy pumps for BTC and likely ETH later on in this run. I don't expect the crazy BTC pumps to correlate to alts pumping this time around.

Typically, BTC pumps from retail flow from exchanges into some of these alt coins but as this time around, much of the pumps will come from institutional ETF's, those fund purchases of BTC will not translate to alt coin trading. Would be very particular this time around about alt coins and not just blindly pick.