Cure for oneitis

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
True that it's not technically oneitis if you've had sex with her.

I don't think it's behaving like a woman to have emotions any more than it's girlie for NFL players to celebrate winning a game. It is important to learn to control them though, and it's not easy, and women do hold it against us when we show emotion toward their bad behavior.

Last edited:

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
True that it's not technically oneitis if you've had sex with her.

I don't think it's behaving like a woman to have emotions any more than it's girlie for NFL players to celebrate winning a game. It is important to learn to control them though, and it's not easy, and women do hold it against us when we show emotion toward their bad behavior.

You mentioned its OK to show emotion to a girl , but how? i mean its hard for me to express myself to a girl i like and i do have some little emotion that i want to show her. but what are the actions you can do and must not do?

P

perseverance

zorg198 said:
You mentioned its OK to show emotion to a girl , but how? i mean its hard for me to express myself to a girl i like and i do have some little emotion that i want to show her. but what are the actions you can do and must not do?
I don't think it's right for a man to constantly express his emotions through speech. To me this is what women do, I show my emotions through facial expressions and body language. Body language is more effective than being verbal.