Crystal Deodorant

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I bought it last night and I'm going to try it out later today.

I sweat a lot from my arm pits. I just get hot really easily. And yes I am in good shape.

Just to make sure, this stuff works ok if you have underarm hair? I don't feel like shaving my pits to use it.
You have to use it after every shower. After a few days you should be stink free all day.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool good to know. I just put it on a little while ago and I ain't stinking yet.

I'm interested in this part
SmoothTalker said:
I use this type of product also, though I'm not sure of the brand.

To those that don't believe it can last a year, it's absolutely true.

Now here's the really interesting part, from my experience, take it as you will.

Ever since I started using this instead of conventional anti-precipitants, my girlfriend can't stop talking about how good I smell. I mean she absolutely LOVES it, and it's not like cologne, I don't really 'smell' like anything, but there's something there.

My own theory is pheromones. They're usually released from sweat so normal antiperspirants stop it. However with the crystal stuff, you get the benefit of pheromones, but no BO since it kills the bacteria.

Highly recommended, to save a crap load of money if nothing else.
If this stuff lets girls get a whiff of our sexy pheromones and no B.O and makes them hot for us this should truly be interesting.

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah what a good product
i ran it through its paces yesterday and it seemed to work very well

had a 9 hour day of just ordinary activity, no smells!! which for me is a maaaasive improvement

then to really test it out, i worked out hard, aerobics + weights
noticed a marginal smell, but nothing much really - normally at that stage i smell like @ss and feet, but not for me :rockon:

thanks for getting me onto this product wolf - life saver!

just one question, after putting it on do you have to air dry? very small price to pay and i definitley will, just wondering if you can put your clothes and socks on while still a bit wet without it rubbing the crystals off or something

and if i combine it with an antipersperent, should i put the crystals on before or after?

cheers

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wories :up:
It works fine for me even if I towl dry straight after applying it but I usually just don't dry under my arms too much, don't put a shirt on, then go to bed.

I would always apply the crystal first.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Maxtro, maybe that's why guys from other cultures find it easier to get laid. We North American's are covering up our attraction signals.

That's probably taking it a bit far, but hey, you never know.

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I would always apply the crystal first.
something occured to me...if the crystal forms a layer of crystals and doesn't have anything to do with the actual skin, wouldn't it be better to put the antipersperent on first, then put the crystal layer ontop of that?

otherwise the aluminium in the antipersperent may not be able to do its job by reacting with the pores on the skin

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been skeptical (big secret there lol).. but I've been trying it since this past Saturday and well I'm very impressed. Works a lot better then the arisol I was using.. I'll be using this from now on.:yes:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been using it, works awesome. I can't even tell which cloths I wore before.

I don't think I've been able to smell my natural self since I hit puberty.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got so fired up about this I preached its awesomeness to fam/friends.. but they either just laughed it off or agreed with me to no eventful end.

I know.. I'll buy them all deodorant for xmas. They'll love that. :D

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No regrets :) Use it after each shower, and just a spray of cologne and I'm good for the day (or two) :D

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^
I'm tempted to avoid showering for a few days to see if I'm able to stink again.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bought this today and some extra sticks for my parents to try out...I got the big stick. I also saw this liquid stuff to roll on, but the stick seems more hardcore.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
used it today....product works as advertised.

armpits are very dry and smooth. no smell...no musky smell.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like this is working very well for everyone.
I'd like to give it a go but too bad i can't find any where I live.

Does anyone in Canada know where to get it? I tried my local drug store and health store, they didn't know what the heck I was talking about :(

I don't have a credit card so i can't order online :(

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright it is now nighttime...roughly 12 hours since I've put it on...

Rubbed my pits and smelled my hands like I always do to check and there is a LITTLE BIT of smell. My clothes are still fresh though. The smell is barely noticeable compared to before...not even sure if it's there, but I didn't use soap to scrub today, just water. I'll use soap, some axe bodywash, and apply this again tomorrow. Once this initial "layer" of old bacteria is gone I think I'll be musk free forever.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple T, check you nearest Walmart. Around here I find it at walmart in the deoderant section.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Triple T, check you nearest Walmart. Around here I find it at walmart in the deoderant section.
kk, will look for it next time i go near one.
Thanks! :)

asianJewey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using this for pretty long now. It works wonders! I didn't believe it at first, just a block of salt LOL. But yea, it works really well. I would recommend it to anybody.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure is.
The magic crystal, it also wards off evil spirits.