Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crystal Deodorant

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know about a great product that works extremely well.

http://www.bodycrystal.com.au/

My ex would always complain about my man oder until I was put onto this stuff by a mate. I would spray sh!t loads of any normal deodorant on and within a few hours I would be stinking again (so she said, I couldn't tell).

I have saved thousands of dollars on deodorant by now.

-It lasts over a year
-cheep
-no chemicals
-no smell (I just use colone when I want a smell)

It's just like this salt crystal that you wet then rub under your arms. Strange but it works!

You can buy it from most chemists.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a salt crystal deodorant myself, although a different brand. It's a good investment. I'm totally against deodorants that block your natural ability to sweat.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a different brand also (couldn't find the site) but have used this brand. They are made out of mineral salts or something.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon said:
I use a salt crystal deodorant myself, although a different brand. It's a good investment. I'm totally against deodorants that block your natural ability to sweat.
I heard anti-perspirants could give you breast cancer (even a dude! lol)

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
I heard anti-perspirants could give you breast cancer (even a dude! lol)
hehe yea, I wouldn't be surprised if it did raise your risk at that. That's something I can do without! :rockon:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I get this stuff in Cali?

I heard yogurt and pineapple also help eliminate body odors cuz they have enzymes that cut odor causing compounds.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember using something like that once as a teen and it worked. I think all it is is basically a big salt crystal. You could probably make it at home by super saturating some water with salt and then letting the water evaporate until the salt crystalizes.

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
are these really better than commercial deoderants?

i know i'm definitley a stinker from every pore, orifice and appendage :(

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ****ing me.. I always thought this was just another new-age type 'gimmick'. This stuff actually works you say? I'll have to check it out when my breast cancer causing spray deodorant runs out. :D

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyIrish said:
Your ****ing me.. I always thought this was just another new-age type 'gimmick'. This stuff actually works you say? I'll have to check it out when my breast cancer causing spray deodorant runs out. :D
exactly, i always thought stuff like this was full of sh!t

its just i've tried everything i can, and even while showering 3-4 times a day i still stink, so i guess its time for a change

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I remember using something like that once as a teen and it worked. I think all it is is basically a big salt crystal. You could probably make it at home by super saturating some water with salt and then letting the water evaporate until the salt crystalizes.
Could you just rub some salt in your armpits?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Could you just rub some salt in your armpits?
no, It's made of special mineral salts that kill bacteria. It only costs $10 so don't bother.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onthepath said:
are these really better than commercial deoderants?

i know i'm definitley a stinker from every pore, orifice and appendage :(
Much better then commercial ones. They take a few days of use to start working properly though. Must need to build up a layer.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Wow the website claims it can last one year with proper use and it only costs $5.99.
A year you say? Does it also slice and dice, make Julian fries, and only cost 19.95? lol

Maybe it does work but I swear it sounds like it fits in the 'too good to be true' category.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm just lying, don't bother listening to me.

If you read my post I already told you guys it lasts over one year. I've used this product for over 4 years now.

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm definitley gonna give this a go
can you use this all over your body so it'll stop stink from anywhere, or does it only work on places like your armpits?

also, can you mix it with otherproducts, like with an antipersperent? or would the chemicals react with the mienrals and stuff everything up?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Where can I get this stuff in Cali?

I heard yogurt and pineapple also help eliminate body odors cuz they have enzymes that cut odor causing compounds.
In CA...I live there and I've bought it at CVS. I'm sure it's at other major pharmacies (Rite Aid, Walgreens, even Target).

I like it cause it doesn't stain my precious shirts :D