Crusade of the Knight: A Journal.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Autism improvement Day 30
This is the last part of my little mini-self improvment series.

Well, it's been a long way since Day 1. There were peaks and valleys, but overall, I can say I learned a lot about getting along with people, socializing and stuff like that.

Still not a fan of being social that much. But it's just a means to get what you want. It's kinda like making money. You don't like making money, but you need money to get what you want outta life. You wanna get laid, you gotta master being social.

Throughout this little improvement journey I did quite a lot.

I founded a after school group in school. I now have a circle of people to hang out with.

I try to invite people over to my house regularly.

I work out now.

Although I haven't really scored anyone, I'd say I fit into society better.

At the end of the day though, I still don't like society. Society is ****ed man. When you wwant to stand up, and be different, it drags you back down. Society is a cesspool. They want you to conform, and not live out your dreams and aspirations. The machine wants to control you. If you're different, it will relentlessly try to convert you, until you're a soulless drone again.

Well I ain't going down without a fight. Many people say that as a chink, I'm supposed to study 24/7, get straight As in AP courses, and eventually go to Princeton Yale or Harvard. I'm not supposed to have a love life. I'm supposed to date only nerdy Asian girls, if at all, and be an average frustrated chump.

It's hard though. I'm basically going against the flow of the river right now. But unless you go against the flow, you'll never climb up that waterfall.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Whats your workout routine?
Bench Press 10reps*5
Dumbell Press 8reps*5
Hammer Grip Dumbell Bench Press 8Reps*5
Shoulderpress 8Reps*5
Dumbell Deadlifts 8Reps*10

Probably not the best workout but at least it keeps me occupied.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you doing dumbell deads? Where's your barbell?

Also, I know nothing about autism, but you don't seem autistic AT ALL. You seem like a really bright dude.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
Why are you doing dumbell deads? Where's your barbell?

Also, I know nothing about autism, but you don't seem autistic AT ALL. You seem like a really bright dude.
It's not really an intelligence deficit, more of like a lack of social skills/common sense/repetitive interests for my situation.

Many people view me as a man who's book-smart but with little practical sense/pretty awkward. I've gotten better though, I usually rely on my crude humor to carry me along for socializing. Needless to say, I do not like it very much, unless with certain people i like.

Whats wrong with dumbells by the way? I just find them easier to use.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Whats wrong with dumbells by the way? I just find them easier to use.
You cant really perform a proper deadlift with dumbells.
Post your new, or the proper routine you use (reps, sets, currently weight (do you increase every time?)) Then we'll help you out properly.