Crusade of the Knight: A Journal.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. I've decided to start my journal. Inspired by all the journalers especially NorwegianDJ.
Let's start on history, I'll keep it as on point as possible.

I started from an AFC. Stayed at home all day, hadn't had vacations for quite a few years so I didn't even get that chance to go out. Got friendzoned real badly, caught one-itis. Fell into depression, and anorexia. At times I did poorly in school. I really didn't feel like there was a point of life.
Got a boyfriend who i wasn't really attracted to, when he found out I kinda like guys too. Became a total AFC, and then broke up. Its the beginning of a rebirth from then on. Went after the hottest girl in my class but failed hard. At least I tried.​

But then, I learned some basic pickup theory over the summer. Went on vacation, scored a chick with my knowledge (no lay or makeout though, just tons of touching). School started again, grades went up as I lifted myself out slowly. Went on vacation, learned how to build up MAD social proof. When I went back to school it was gone, cause I'm known for being socially awkward at times (although quite a few people think I'm a cool kid, cause of my extreme bluntness and humor at at times). That vacation was the ****. It was where I made my recovery from anorexia, and learned so much. Not allowed to go out really, but when I do, I want to make it count.​

Now, I'm sitting here, typing up this journal. Time for entries. I'll try to update regularly.​

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 1
Wrote this on March 6 2011
I lost a lotta weight recently. From 165 lbs back to 160. But with cleaning up my diet, and eating good, I'm back up to 165. It seems that my body refuses to budge at that point. I still look skinny as **** to most people, and people guess my weight at around 140-150. But I can tell I'm getting muscle.

Last edited:

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 2
March 11 2011

Wow. I can't believe my former oneitis actually views me as a high value guy now, sexually speaking! She has a boyfriend, and I'm probably never gonna get her. I'll admit it. But...she views me as a high value guy, with experience and options, which I learned from a convo we had. In my school I don't have much options or experience, but I sure do have some field experience outside of school.

This girl messaged me today, met me on my winter break vacation. I applied C+F, DHV, and light negging. Apparantly she responds well with sexual jokes. Too bad she lives too far away. Shes kinda short, and I prefer tall girls. But my past oneitis was small, and the girl who is messaging me...shes pretty cute. I'll keep her as a test dummy.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Current Goals

Maintain 3.5+ GPA
Get laid this year, by someone I find really hot
Gain some weight (goal: 170lbs with less than 10%)
Grow another inch

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 3
Today I got my transcript. I did pretty bad last year. However to my surprise, despite taking pretty much the hardest classes the school can offer, I have a 3.7 right now. Looks like I'm on the right track schoolwise.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 4 March 20 2011: Semi Success!

Wow, this is totally blowing me away. You see, I have some degree of success outside of high school, where my looks don't hold me back as much. But I'm pretty phased that this girl is actually attracted to me!

Problem is...er...she's not really that good looking. She's very very slightly attractive. My issue right now is whether or not to go for her. I have a low record (1-9), coulda been 2-9 or 3-9 if I settled. I know she'd probably want a relationship, but I could do it just for the experience, and leave once I learned enough. Logically speaking the best thing I can do is spin her as a plate, and look for hotter chicks on the side. But is that morally right? That's my dilemma here. I'd like to have opinions here.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about your morals, not mine or ours. If she turns you on, that's hot enough currently. I'd do what you said.. A few months ago.

rosner

Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Alright. I've decided to start my journal. Inspired by all the journalers especially NorwegianDJ.
Let's start on history, I'll keep it as on point as possible.

I started from an AFC. Stayed at home all day, hadn't had vacations for quite a few years so I didn't even get that chance to go out. Got friendzoned real badly, caught one-itis. Fell into depression, and anorexia. At times I did poorly in school. I really didn't feel like there was a point of life.
Got a boyfriend who i wasn't really attracted to, when he found out I kinda like guys too. Became a total AFC, and then broke up. Its the beginning of a rebirth from then on. Went after the hottest girl in my class but failed hard. At least I tried.​

But then, I learned some basic pickup theory over the summer. Went on vacation, scored a chick with my knowledge (no lay or makeout though, just tons of touching). School started again, grades went up as I lifted myself out slowly. Went on vacation, learned how to build up MAD social proof. When I went back to school it was gone, cause I'm known for being socially awkward at times (although quite a few people think I'm a cool kid, cause of my extreme bluntness and humor at at times). That vacation was the ****. It was where I made my recovery from anorexia, and learned so much. Not allowed to go out really, but when I do, I want to make it count.​

Now, I'm sitting here, typing up this journal. Time for entries. I'll try to update regularly.​
My thoughts exactly

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
23 March 2011
Today was my chance to go for it and ask her out. However, I decided against it. I didn't escalate enough yet, so I did that today. Received tons of IOIs. Gonna close the deal whenever I get the chance.

Weighed in at 164 lbs today. My lower body is going well. But my upper body, though lean, is quite scrawny. It's damn hard to bench when your arms are long as ****. But I'll get there.

I'm still not really allowed to go to parties and stuff, so I think I'm stuck at home. My goal's to improve my game as much as I can so I can somehow work around the barrier. There's places near my church I can sneak off to for sarging, I might consider it.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
March 28 2011
School's been rough. I'm not doing very good, I swear the teachers are CRAZY. Had at least one test every day last week, and its damn hard to do well when they just come flying at you.

But there was some really good stuff happening. My diet is very good right now. I eat clean. Whole grains and stuff, cutting out white rice. That's no small feat, considering how white rice is a central part to an asian diet. I eat lean cuts of meat. Cut out most snacks, except I cheat on the weekends sometimes. My family's been saying how healthy my diet is, and I notice I'm feeling more energetic. I may still be a skinny kid...but I'm a healthy skinny kid now.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Yeah he likes guys too, bro.

@Nova, you're eating well but are you still working out? Might seem like a stupid question but I just wanna clarify :p What routine you on?
Haha, I doubt I'll ever go for a dude again. Somehow, even though I find some guys really hot..it just doesn't feel right. Going for studs is just a terrible idea, there's too few of them and it can easily make me go AFC again.

Currently I haven't been focusing on resistance training, even though the diet helps. I've been working on taekwondo (going to be going for a black belt soon, and I'm tired of testing getting put off due to injury), but I still lift once a week. I do benching, lat pulldown, seated row, and dumbell press. Despite not doing much lifting...I'm hungrier than ever. Heck I even have to resort to eating lunch more than once sometimes.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Haha, I doubt I'll ever go for a dude again. Somehow, even though I find some guys really hot..it just doesn't feel right. Going for studs is just a terrible idea, there's too few of them and it can easily make me go AFC again.

Currently I haven't been focusing on resistance training, even though the diet helps. I've been working on taekwondo (going to be going for a black belt soon, and I'm tired of testing getting put off due to injury), but I still lift once a week. I do benching, lat pulldown, seated row, and dumbell press. Despite not doing much lifting...I'm hungrier than ever. Heck I even have to resort to eating lunch more than once sometimes.
Haha man I'll trade weights with you. I want to get back down to 165lbs but I'm at 180lbs. I've lost 5lbs though! =DD

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theminatar said:
Haha man I'll trade weights with you. I want to get back down to 165lbs but I'm at 180lbs. I've lost 5lbs though! =DD
How tall are you? Depending on your height 180 isnt bad.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theminatar said:
I'm 5'9, you?
Six feet and two inches. I think it's the one of the only things in the looks department I have going for me. It makes lifting real hard but at least its something.

Depending on your body fat percentage 180 lbs may or may not be okay.

Last edited:

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
April 2
Damn. Haven't have much time to think about girls or exercise recently. Schools been eating up my soul, and its rather pathetic how despite how much time I put in, my results are far from phenomenal.

I've got sick and lost a bit of weight too. Morale's been low. But I keep moving.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 5: I pulled through in school. Did okay this semester and saved myself.

I'm trying to improve my social skills as of now. I suffer from social retardation, and lack the basic social instincts people have. People remark at how much I improved, and I'm starting to memorize more social rules. I feel this is all a pile of ****. But hey, if it's what I gotta do to get laid, make some friends, then so be it!

I'm starting to train cardio again for martial arts. Had an exhilarating run in warm weather today. In order to keep myself from losing weight, I eat what some may consider obscene portions at times. Devoured four large bowls of brown rice, supplemented with cuts of lean turkey.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 6
Got a haircut . Seems that I'm actually gettin a slight bit more female attention. What a nice confidence booster. Finished the day with a load of brown rice, vegetables, and beef.