Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cringe..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

That is biggest and worst scenario NIGHTMARE, EVER. How utterly sad, depressing, and mortally sinful.
Yeah, its like the worst horror movie where Freddie Krüger is just a nice baby boy comparing this "scary movie" ha ha.

hat baby doesn't look like she has a speck of Caucasian DNA.
....and it's posted by those twin YouTube fools that worship Trump.
Just because the mother is caucasian and the father is black doesn't equal to that in all cases that the child is whiter. Sometimes it could be reverse e.g. darker skin.

So claiming that the video is fake because of that is a weak argument.

Sometimes one of the parents characteristics is stronger and more dominant which could produce the result which you see in the video.
Nature is a weird freak sometimes. :devil:

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its like the worst horror movie where Freddie Krüger is just a nice baby boy comparing this "scary movie" ha ha.

Just because the mother is caucasian and the father is black doesn't equal to that in all cases that the child is whiter. Sometimes it could be reverse e.g. darker skin.

So claiming that the video is fake because of that is a weak argument.

Sometimes one of the parents characteristics is stronger and more dominant which could produce the result which you see in the video.
Nature is a weird freak sometimes. :devil:
I have a lot more experience on this subject than you may realize, trying to support your BS posting with nature is freaky is an even weaker argument.

You posted up a fake vid and almost every reply pointed that out to you, accept it & move on.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was real, the slide “we broke up again after the baby was born“ is missing. The kid looks like a teenager, no reason to ruin his life raising what is obviously not his child. This is an example of the narrative where women/girls are not expected to be accountable for their poor decisions but this simp is brainwashed to think that “a good man would take care of her bastard child.” Nope, I’m out. Good luck with Tyrone’s baby.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor guy. Where were the men in his life?
Saying that, my father has never been the kind of guy to explain this stuff to me, it just comes naturally that this is humiliating.

It’s not some racial thing as it’s a black kid. It’s because everyone can see.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake because it's a black baby? Did y'all miss the joke or something? It's hilarious and probably real too.

I swear some of you are autistic.

The Hodge Twins do a damn good show for y'all.

When I was 14 I had trouble at school and my folks decided to 'homeschool' me that year. From 9am till 12pm I watched Maury, Jenny, Montel and Jerry.

This is the education kids need right now.

Last edited: