Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cringe..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be a joke.
Well we all know that "simping" is real thing these days that many men do, but this is on steroids.
Joke or not; it might as well be real too with so many AFC's desperate for V and will do anything to get their wick wet.

Still mega cringe tho.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well we all know that "simping" is real thing these days that many men do, but this is on steroids.
Joke or not; it might as well be real too with so many AFC's desperate for V and will do anything to get their wick wet.

Still mega cringe tho.
Whether it is fake or not, I've seen and know of situations like this so it actually happens.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Still mega cringe tho.
Yeah, this might be a joke, but there was a true story I read not long ago about a young guy who met a pregnant girl on Tinder and even stayed with her in the hospital while she gave birth to the baby. :rolleyes:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a true story I read not long ago about a young guy who met a pregnant girl on Tinder and even stayed with her in the hospital while she gave birth to the baby. :rolleyes:
So it looks like they're still together and had another baby.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Basically the dude saw it as a shortcut to lock down a girl likely out of his league normally by taking on her burden with her.

Let's be real...is this chick even looking twice at this dude if she wasn't pregnant and in desperate need of someone's help? Probably not.

This will end poorly for him when he finds out she has been cheating on him for a long time one day.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn. He raised another kid since labor, got her pregnant and on top that she controls everything.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the dude saw it as a shortcut to lock down a girl likely out of his league normally by taking on her burden with her.

Let's be real...is this chick even looking twice at this dude if she wasn't pregnant and in desperate need of someone's help? Probably not.
https://www.instagram.com/alyssajane01 They seem to me to be quite matched from a physical point of view. Why wouldn't she look twice at him? She's an average, plain Jane and he's a trim dude, taller than her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why my girl doesn’t know I have a vasectomy. It’s reversible so if we need to cross that bridge down the line we will.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puzzy wiped men come in all sizes. Also, just see how that guy talks, how feminine he looks.
Yeah, his face would fit perfectly in a picture dictionary right next to 'beta male'.