Credos plate spinning journal

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tonight: went to many different pubs, started talking with a HB7.5, she was nice but clearly she noticed how drunk I was.. Should I return to that pub I might be able to score her, if I was less drunk :p....

I can't believe how much of an AFC I'm being, still haven't gotten laid so far... (Ok I passed on some occasions but I'm just not lowering my standerds)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
The annoying part about this girl is, she's a ex of a "buddy" of mine. It's been done for about 9 months now AND he's still not over her. He's almost stalking her to know who she's fvcking now and constantly whinning about her being a "slut", which is bullsh*t. The only reason she wouldn't be a plate is because of him. I actually find it ridiculous to be honest though, why should I take an AFC into account just because he can't get over his ex...
I guess I'll just let it go with the flow and see how it goes. I know if it happens we'll just keep it quiet...

The guy has been a b*tch to me for 3 months in a row because I had a one night stand with her (3 months ago). He started acting normal again since this week... He saw me talking to her today and he didn't want to even gimme a hand when I left, that's how much of a little baby he was about it. Just talking was even too much
How much of a "buddy" is he to you, cause I know for a fact if I messed with my best friends "ex" it would be a "no-no" and ruin the friendship, even though they have been broken up for more then a year now. It would affect our friendship cause I know the b.s. that biatch put him through.

If it's just a "acquaintance" I might but a tight buddy? never

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
I tried this new move that I thought of but it doesn't work that way...
the new move:

- a girl you don't know but regulary pass by... -> Alwayse say "hi natasha!"
She'll look back angry at you right, because her name isen't natasha. One day she'll get tired that you keep calling her natasha for days and one day she'll come back at you and say: "dude, my name isen't natasha, my name is jessie", to which I reply: "Ow sorry, I thought you were this girl natasha that I know that's pissed off at me because I didn't call her back", then I say:"I'm sorry I confused you with her, let me make it up to you by buying you a drink...
-----> now she'll think I already dated a person that looked like her but rejected her, so she'll try and prove herself to me....

It's all still a theory but I gotta test is, saw it in a movie :D and I liked it

Lol @ the "Hitch" move, your obviosuly not in the U.S. cause if you tried it here you would get laughed at. The movie "Hitch" was very popular

On another note, stop worrying about how hot the girls are, their is no frigging shame in banging a 6.5. Not in my book anyway, If your attracted to the chick than do what it do, but if not keep it moving. I had a chick over last night, skinny but she had mad love handles (skinnyfat) I didn't bang her but I let her blow me......

Catch my drift?

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Lol @ the "Hitch" move, your obviosuly not in the U.S. cause if you tried it here you would get laughed at. The movie "Hitch" was very popular
I know :p you're right :) it just funny to try that stuff out even though you know it will probebly fail :D

Solomon said:
On another note, stop worrying about how hot the girls are, their is no frigging shame in banging a 6.5. Not in my book anyway, If your attracted to the chick than do what it do, but if not keep it moving. I had a chick over last night, skinny but she had mad love handles (skinnyfat) I didn't bang her but I let her blow me......

Catch my drift?
You're right mate :). I guess I am a bit to worried about that stuff

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
made out with HB8 again... the ex of the guy I know.

No he isen't a close friend, he's more like the obligated person you are friends with because you see him alot.

Could have gotten her back to my place if I stayed longer but I got work tomorow and I didn't want to be the b*tch that stayed in hopes of getting laid. I remember when she used to beg me to fvck her... I really shouldn't be doing this much effort for her thinking back to those times...

Went with a bunch of people to this new bar... Damn I haven't seen so much HBs in one place, I really need to go there more... HB8 had alot of guys trying to score her. I know she's horny and probebly going to make out with other guys except me... But to be honest, I'm just the same... If I could I would score multiple chicks, so why be angry about that if a girl does the same. I'm chill with that :). She's hot and at the end of the day, if I'm the only one fvcking her, that's all I care about. It's not like I want to have feelings for her anyhow. She's definetly not the type of girl to have a relationship with

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Had to work till 1pm, then went out to party. Came in the pub, lots of people, saw some chick I had a inside joke with and she was there with her friends. Now this chick is an ug but her friend, who I've never seen before, was a smoking HB8. Now this chick comes to me grabbing my arms demanding that I said hi, but like alwayse I neg her in a toying way, now apparently she's drunk and she's going beserk :D. She keeps telling me that I have to be nice etc, but she's also saying this in a toying way.

HB8 keeps staring at me the whole time. I even asked her to help me out. I finally bail, drink some shots with my mates, then go back to HB8 and start talking to her. Bought her a drink, she bought one back, which was another green flag.

Then I invited her to go to a different pub, which without hesitation she agreed with. 2 pubs later I was making out with her. Twas kinda pathetic how I closed the deal but hey, you just gotta pick out the right ones and then even the pathetic way works...

it went like this:
Had a convo going, mid when she was talking I say:
me: You know, I think you're really cute
she: thanks
me: I gotta admit I really have to hold myself back not to kiss you
she: *shrugs*
me: *goes in for the kiss - She definetly wanted it*

She was a great kisser by the way, really great, I like that.
Nice, I currently got 3 HB8 plates spinning...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
today: worked 15 hour shift... lol all my workshifts have been 13hour+, 4 days a week...

Tonight is my frat prom, that should normally be cool

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frat Prom (yearly tradition) was nice. Kissed 2 girls, had 2 others intrested, but I didn't close, nothing really intresting... Did try out one of my friends as wingman but we both failed... It was all way to canned... We gotta practice :p.

Anyhow, I scored the girl from behind the bar that night but she was a bit to young for me, 18 year old, still in highschool... The other chick is what they call a stage 5 clinger. So that's also a no go, even though I know she wouldn't mind me going for her. I haven't heard a single good story about her, alwayse drama. Still need to get more plates going...

Going to meet up sunday with one of my plates at her place, her parents are gone.
I saw her make out yesterday with one of her exes. I didn't do me nothing to be honest and I don't really mind all that much because I don't feel anything but physical attraction for her. I would never go into a relationship with her but I wouldn't mind having her as a FB.

Still haven't called the girl from wednesday, I should really do that tomorow.

I finally got some money again. I won't keep this job up for long though, just till I have enough money. Then I'm going to reduce my shifts to just one day. I can't do anything for school the way things are currently going.

Ow ye one more thing: Had this akward thing going at the gym.
I was just doing my excercises and I notice a few hot chicks. Now I'm from the princible: "don't sh*t where you eat" so I don't hit on girls at the gym. Just to avoid drama. Now this fine looking HB8 passes me, makes EC and goes to the abs machine. I'm done so I get up take my stuff and start leaving. I pass her by, she keeps maintaining EC, smiles and whispers hi :rolleyes:...
I just smiled back and winked at her and left thinking to myself "damn, why...". I know I'll probebly break my rule and ask her out next time and I'll probebly end up regretting it :D. Ow well, "c'est la vie"

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got laid :p... HB8, the ex of the guy I know... Pff she's a fvcking goddess in the sack...

She invited me over yesterday, togheter with another mate. I was kinda sceptical about scoring that night, considering there was another guy. The guy was trying with her and I just ignored it. She lives in this huge mansion... It was really crazy. We were checking movies togheter, the guy was laying against her, I was just playing with the dog, chilling in the sofa and watching the movies.

It's 3 am and we're all off to bed. We had to sleep in her sisters room, where there are two beds and she was gonna sleep alone. I ask her if I could see her room. Few mins later were laying in the bed, laughing and telling funny stories. She asks me to turn of the lights so I'm in :). The other guy is still in her sisters room (where he stayed all night). We talked some more, made out, dryhump, score...

THe bad thing about all this is that I could really fall for this girl.. I don't really know why but for some reason I just feel like I don't want that. Maybe I'm just scared of falling in love again, maybe something else. I don't know. I just know that I'm trying to suppress my feelings and the more I do, the more I catch myself thinking of her. She's very hot, my kind of humor, smart and great in the sack. We got the same friends, etc etc etc...
I also catch myself saying stupid stuff and then thinking to myself: 'doh why did you say that'...

Sh*t... Gotta spin more plates before I fall for her.
Got another HB8 who I asked out on facebook, I thought she didn't want to but now she messaged me today asking me if I still wanna go out.. :) Hopefully that goes well

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow emo post yesterday :p.. Yeh wellit's good to know that I can still fall for a chick. Anyhow I saw this HB7 that I knew, we were walking in the same direction so we just went togheter. We ended up spending the whole day. (I made a thread way back about her, she's a screamer apparetly, I didn't go for her back then)

We ended up at her place watching tv. I tried to kiss her but she rejected me. I went 80% and told her the other 20% is up to her. She replied: so what do you do when you get rejected. I just said that it happens and that I don't worry to much about it.

The night goes on and even her parents pass by. Then it happened, she comes sitting on me. We talk some more and next thing I know we're making out. She ended up giving me head inspite of being injured in her back (from skiing). Best head ever... I wanted to do more but she had to much pain in her back. She told me to come rip her apart next week. We were going to keep this between us to avoid gossip in our frat.
Yesterdays mission of spinning more plates accomplished :whistle: . Tomorow I got a date with HB7.5 from post 9 to my suprise :D.

really wierd, she added me on facebook right... Now I asked her to go out and drink sometimes. She just replied with: yeh I'll just see you at your regular pub and well drink then. I thought she was just trying to reject me so I just said okay and avoided the rest of the convo. Now she messaged me to go out 1 week later. This girl is really bizare

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to save myself from the oneitis feeling I decieded to reduce contact with this girl aswell. Only replying to half or less of her messages. She already asked me if I was pissed, I didn't reply. I'll reply later with something like "Nah just forgot my cellphone yesterday, why, can't be without my attention for 30 mins? :)"

Then yesterday, I decided that because it was a super boring night at our regular pub, we should go around town and get a drink in the pubs we haven't been in before. We started off with 3 people, in the middle we were with 8, that's when we started drinking shots :D. We ended with 4 people, had one of the best nights ever and we finished at our regular pub. My ex was there, so I laugh to one of my best mates who was with us, with my drunk boots :rolleyes:: "I'm gonna grab her by the face and kiss her". I walk up to her, grab her by the face and kiss her on the mouth. She pulled back and then said: "not now, all my friends are here...".
30 mins later all her friends are gone and I'm making out like crazy with her. She has a new boyfriend but they don't have sex yet, so she was horny as hell. Didn't take long before we went to my place and had sex till we fell asleep from fatigue :D.

Even though I enjoyed it, it is a stupid thing to have sex with your ex. I think this is more a special situation because we were never in love with each other, we just alwayse lusted for each other. We broke up because we just didn't see each other enough but we are still friends. The only ex I still hear and get along with.

The best part is, this afternoon I'm gonna see "the screamer", she'll probebly expect me to want to jump her because she kinda tried to give me blue balls last time, though she failed because I teased her back till she was super horny. If I'm gonna make her horny again and then end up doing nothing and leave she's going to go out off her mind. Alwayse leave them wanting more :flowers:.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the afternoon I went to the screamer. She already heard about me and my ex. She was acting all jealous at first but I laughed it off and was well prepared because I knew she was a chocolatejunkie. After giving her that bar of chocolate and laughing about her being jealous she quickly took a change of mind and allowed me to kiss her again.

We went out for dinner, got gifts for a mate whoes birthparty it was went back to her place, made out some more and she gave me another BJ. I actually didn't want her to but she kept trying and trying... The spirit was willing but the flesh was weakened from the night before :D. (Both me and my ex are keeping the story up that we only kissed). After that I just went to the gym. Then I had a date with HB7.5 from post 9. She was looking SUPER fine. We just went out for drinks and I took her along to the birthday party. (now the screamer and HB7.5 are at the same place. The screamer was kinda jealous cause I was avoiding her and giving HB7.5 all the attention.)

Didn't close HB7.5 and once the party was done she just left, giving me three kisses on the cheek, clearly dodging my mouth so I didn't even bother to try anymore. The screamer then came to me and asked me to go home with her. I did, we had sex, but I was still sore. Also, I already mentioned this in a previous post, she has a real serious back injury. We had to stop mid sex cause her back hurt too much. Oh well...

I think the screamer is falling for me which I think isen't a good thing. I still got HB8 in my head atm... I gotta admit though the screamer has a really nice body, 9/10 body, 7/10 face. She didn't scream btw when we had sex, however we could only do missionary because of her back... :rolleyes: I'm glad she didn't scream but it does make me doubt if I was doing it right... It was probebly because she was in pain...

Now I busted HB8 with crying for attention yesterday, like I said I would, she was quite receptive about it. Now today I called her and asked her if our plans for dinner next week are still on. She was kinda making excuses and just said she would tell me later on cause she still doesn't know when she has spare time... Super lame I know and thinking back to it now I should just have called it off then and there...

Now keep in mind I've known this girl for a while and we alwayse bust eachothers balls by "insulting" each other in a joking way like calling each other "loser", "dork", etc...
A few hours later she texts me:
"Lol, actually look at you calling me already on friday for dinner next week, it's cute :p" -she busting me right here
I reply:
"Look at you trying to claim my attention, that's also cute"
30 mins later, she replies:
"yeh, it ain't working, tss :)"
me:
"Why do you want attention.. You like me :D loser"

Pff, this girl has got to make up her mind you know. She acts like she doesn't want my attention but her actions speak louder than words. But then when I'm with her, she actually seems to dodge me a bit and doesn't make any moves on me anymore since I started making moves on her. When I don't give her attention she tries to get it...
It's clear what I have to do, but it's just stupid... She clearly doesn't know what she wants...

She also knows the screamer and I know she'll probebly be jealous once she hears I've been making moves on her... The question is, will she want me more or will she give up.
Haha, she's the kinda girl that gets like 5 guys around her drooling all night when she's in the club... I guess I know that I should be the guy who DOESN'T do that, yet still keep her intrested.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn... Thinking back on everything with HB8 I finally see that she is major attention wh0re. It's just because I like her that I didn't notice until now how bad it really is.

This summer she tells me she's "in love" with me. I reject her for the sake of her ex, a friend of mine.
3 months later she's still not over the fact that she got rejected, so she makes her move on me when I'm drunk, just to prove to herself she can get me. However, because of the situation again I kind of reject her.
3 months later than that, I'm finally done with my relationship so she gets my attention again. This time is different, she sees I'm intrested and trying myself. Now she plays it well, because she's done this a thousand times on other suckers, and gets me intrested enough to chase her while still give me a minimum of tail. That's what gets her off the most, making guys drool all over her and so far it worked.

:) i finally truely know what to do. This is the kind of relationship where you really fall for a girl, one with major ups but even deeper and more downs. One to avoid, cause I've been there, it's one that hurts more then anything else. :rolleyes: Good thing this isen't my first AW

Why hasen't anybody else slapped some sense into me by now? :D

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t I need advice...

HB8 and screamer know of each other that I'm fvcking both and now they are making me choose.

they're both good in the sack and both have my kinda sense of humor

HB8:
- definetly got alot more feelings for her, could really fall for her
- she's hotter
- we can truly bullsh*t with each other

- she's an aw
- she's used to getting her shoes licked by guys
- she's stuborn
- she expects me to chase/put her on a pedastal
- she's jealous in a negative way: she was already nagging and insulting the other girl, I had to tell her to stop insulting cause I was just going to leave her standing alone there and then.
- doesn't trust me
- plays hard to get

screamer:
- she's still hot, just not as hot as HB8
- she's the kinda girl that takes care of a guy
- she's positive jealous: she works even harder now for me
- she gives me attention yet doesn't stick on me
- likes to give head :D
- she's just nice :) I just enjoy her company

- don't know if I would fall in love with her, not saying I wouldn't just not sure
- sex will remain bad for a while because of her back, but when she's cured I'm pretty sure she'll be awesome
- she'll want me to settle down

....................... Fvck I don't wanna choose... don't get you're plates in the same social circle :p... If I read this it's clear I should choose the screamer, my brother also advised me to do so