Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Credos plate spinning journal

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I finally come to the realization that I should really stop getting in relationships. So far I have alwayse been in short relationships with girls and alwayse had the same regret... That I could only fvck the one I'm with and had to reject the other intrested candidates.

Now should I've been in love with the girl I was with I wouldn't mind it that much but the fact of the matter is, even though these girls have alwayse been fun, I never was really in love with them. On top of that, I'm planning to leave my country in 1,5 year, for about 5 years, leaving everything behind.

Thus I'm finally done with getting in relationships...

I have no regret of everything I've done so far but it's finally time to start spinning plates and stop commiting to them once I fvcked them.

So I'm gonna make this my new journal and see how it goes..

BTW: the first few girls are probebly gonna be girls I already knew but didn't make a move on so far, I'm kinda on a thight shedule atm, but I'm gonna start approaching alot more from mid feb on

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight, I'm going to this HB6.5, lets call her girl1. I know her from last year, from snowboard vacation. She was very intrested in me back then but I had a GF so I never escalated. Everytime I saw her afterwards there was alwayse a sexual tension, even though I negged her ALOT, but I knew she liked it...

So I saw her yesterday in the library, we talk for a bit. Nothing special so far and I wasen't thinking of doing anything with her up till now, especially cause it's been like 3 months since I saw her last.
She then leaves messages on my facebook, asking where I was, etc etc... I get online, she starts chatting, we have some fun about our teacher who's really ugly, next thing I know we're talking about smoking pot and fvcking while we're high. (we smoked some weed togheter during snowboard vacation)

I told her I've never done that and neither has she, so I just told her we should try it. She suggested today :D, I agreed...

This girl clearly was still intrested else thing convo would have never taken place, kinda funny how it all happened, I didn't expect it... Anyhow, I'll see how it goes.

Afterwards I'm going to a party, which is gonna be fun, looking forward to it. Gonna do some approaches then :)

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to all the guys who get the dumb idea that I had: smoking weed with a girl you're try to bang...

DON'T DO IT... :D

So I had ALOT a fun with this girl, but she wasen't trying to escalate and more importantly: I was to fvcking high to escalate. Not that it matters though. I was looking forward to banging this girl but when I saw her I just thought to myself... Jeez Credos, are you gonna settle for any ***** now cause she's looking buttugly...

Conclussion 1: Don't try to score women by smoking weed togheter, which was a super stupid idea in the first place
Conclussion 2: Stop going for UGs, because you'll just turn them down once you can escalate and get in akward situations, like this one...

I had a freaking hell of a time though tonight. The party was GREAT, even though I was to drunk/high to meet up with people, I just had a super time with my buddies which was quite unstressing really.

It was good for me :), because all that really matters atm is just having a good time.

(PS: I have this friend who's got this faggish aura around him, but this guy is banging a SMOKING HB8.5 in a open relationship, he's got this girl because he's percieving his ambitions and is just a fun/good guy to hang around with. Makes me think about my own standards and about how this guy meets these kinda girls... Certainly not by cold approach but by friends who know this girl. )

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

So you finally became a single man huh, sounds like a fun life for you haha. Will look forward to see how this goes, make sure to push your boundarys on this because i think you can pull off some really amazing things.

Hmm i never smoked weed, but i am going to guess it has some kind of effect down there seeing you said it was stupid idea to do with a girl lol.

Well anyway keep it up bro

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Hey man,

So you finally became a single man huh, sounds like a fun life for you haha. Will look forward to see how this goes, make sure to push your boundarys on this because i think you can pull off some really amazing things.

Hmm i never smoked weed, but i am going to guess it has some kind of effect down there seeing you said it was stupid idea to do with a girl lol.

Well anyway keep it up bro
Hey mate, how are you?! It's been a while :)..

Ye about the weed thing: It's alot of fun but you just get lazy and confused...

Anyhow, I now made a bet for a keg of beer. The bet is: sleep with 4 different girls in one week, but don't lower your standards. An extra rule we made is that it MUST be girls you don't really know. That way you can't cheat by calling exes, FB or friends you know already wanted to give it a go. It's also with this guy I'm gonna hit the gym.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally... The plate spinning begins :rockon:

Exams went ok, some went better than others... Still got one on thursday. I really wanted to go to a party that night but all my friends are all out on skiing vacation. I kinda tricked my way into getting an extra week for my hardest exam by "being sick". (got this great doctor who gives me notes without question for this sorta stuff) Well I did give up a nice skiing holyday, but my diploma is still top priority ofcourse.

Anyhow, I got in contact with this HB7 , maybe even a HB7.5 I knew from a party about 3 months ago (she added me on facebook). I had a relationship at the time, but I was so drunk that I ended up making out with her... She was all over me and kept following me around, she knew I had a relationship but told me "she wouldn't tell anybody should we end up having sex", I didn't do it but somehow I ended up with another girl that night which I did have sex with (Yeh I know I'm an idiot :D - don't meet up with me when I'm drunk lol). Now I didn't contact her afterwards because of my relationship at the time. I ended the relationship shortly after ofcourse, because I clearly wasen't ready to be serious again and I ain't ready for it now either :).

So back to the story:
We talk for a bit, she tells me she also has her last exam thursday. I ask her if she's going out that night. She tells me she doesn't know. I ask her if her friends are also going skiing to which she replies yes.
Now I see my ticket in so I tell her: "Good, then there's no other option, thursday we've got to go out togheter, instead of sitting alone at home"
she: "Yeh, sounds like a good idea"
me: "Ok, I'll call you later to set something up. Make sure you wear something sexy thursday... Talk to you later"
she: "ok, gotta go aswell, call me - my number is ..." (I had it but I lost it, I didn't ask it she just gave it to me again apparently. Lucky me, cause I thought I still had it)

I know it was a bit too easy of a challange but you know, after 1 month of exams and having no plates spinning, going for an easy yet hot girl isen't so bad IMO. Besides, I guess I must've liked her if I made out with her so she'll probebly be fun.

I do still remember this though: when she kisses she reminds me of a bird pecking its food. That's the way she makes out, she pecks :D haha. Ow well, guess that only promises an experienced girl at BJs...

Ow I got this new line I wanna test by the way. I was talking about it with my brother we thought it would be funny.
You go to this HB8+ that you already kinda know and you tell her:
"Hey, I just wanted to tell you, that blond hair really doesn't make you look ugly(or stupid). No, I really don't care what the others say, I think it looks good on you..." OR "Blond really doesn't make you look stupid..." - you can mix it up to "that dress, etc etc..."
The funny thing is, when I'm drunk I become stupid enough and try these lines, and then I'm surpised I get slapped in the face like last time :crackup:. I really should stop thinking of line that are going to get me slapped...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the hb7.5... I was wrong...
She's definetly not a HB7.5 but more like a HB8 or more... She was looking hot... really hot... We talked alot, to much IMO... She kept swinging these serious subjects to my head like politics etc... Pfff, I hate these subjects, politicians are too corrupt here I can't even stand the subject... Sigh...
Anyhow we did have quite a lot of fun, drank a little to much alcohol and we made each other a deal: If I can stop drinking for a month she'll get a henna tattoo (not permanent) on her butt with my name on it which i can take a pic of, else it's the other way around.

Kiss-closed and setup a date on sunday to "watch a movie" at her place :p (wedding crashers apparently, love that movie)... right... lol

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8 - we had to set the date on an other time cause she had some family issues, she sounded pretty upset on the phone... Ow well, time enough

Yesterday:
It was so boring yesterday... Unreal... Probebly cause
1 it was valentine
2 everybody was just back from yesterday from skiing

Anyhow, I met this HB8.5 thats with a friend of mine (the one with the faggish aura, his ****buddy). I finally get why he scores her... She is really REALLY stupid. He introduced me by saying that I work for one of the biggest belgian companies in the world, he refered to it by name - I did an internship for the company, I don't work for it yet. She had never heard of it... The only Belgian people who haven't heard of this company are complete and utter retards. Anyhow, maybe she just hasen't listened to any television or radio program in the last 8 years... Surely she heard about the projects...

So I start telling her about one of these projects, she says she knows it, though I can tell she's bluffing and still thinks that the company name refers to a person (this project took place in Dubia, which she also doesn't know :D until I explain this in simple terms as: Big arabian city, been in the news for 5 years in a row before the ecomic crisis, blablabla)... So I have to explain to her that it's a company. She then started asking what I did with them, though I don't really like talking about the subject cause I don't really want to come of bragging. So I just kinda kept it simple, besides this stuff normally bores people, especially if they don't even know what you're talking about.

God she was probebly bored out of her mind by then... It was just so hard for me to grasp that she was this dumb and the harder I tried explaining the more boring I probebly became... I should have given up on the conversation much sooner and changed subject. :D I just had my hopes up to high for this girl

Anyhow, she was quite friendly though... Now don't get me wrong I LOVE DUMB girls... But sometimes, too dumb is just repulsive and I'm pro for the policy of not taking your friends girls, even though he ain't such a good friend. The guy is alwayse nice to me so I shouldn't take his girl and I probebly couldn't anyhow, she was clearly into him alot and I just lost intrest when she started talking (she probebly did too)...

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I've been up since yesterday...

Yesterday: party: alot of fun, not many hot women though (I should really start going out at other places). Met this girl I've already talked to in the past though. She's probebly an HB7.5. She's a friend of a friend right. I remember I talked to her before but it alwayse seemed like she bailed after 1 min of talking so I just thought why not just ignore her abit and be very short on everything.

She says hello to me, to my suprise, and initializes the convo. I'm not gonna put up the whole convo, because it will probebly bore you guys. Anyhow conclusion was: Even though I failed the previous times, I didn't this time.

Last time I tried to get to know her and get a convo going and failed.
This time I did just the opposite, by answering very short and kinda ignoring the convo even. She just kept on talking and talking. She even added me on facebook for no apparent reason...

I just wanted to add it cause I found it rather funny that by ignoring the girl, I got her to like me. When I did effort she just wanted to ignore me. Really strange :rolleyes:.

Me and my mate partied the whole night. At 10 o'clock we went to the "daydisco", omg it was CRAZY... Had lots of fun.

There was this HB8 there, I had a one night stand with her in the past. Well she's clearly still into me cause she was sticking on me like mud and completly ignoring the 3 guys that were constantly hitting on her. I don't think I ever negged a person this much and the more I did, the more intrested she became.

The annoying part about this girl is, she's a ex of a "buddy" of mine. It's been done for about 9 months now AND he's still not over her. He's almost stalking her to know who she's fvcking now and constantly whinning about her being a "slut", which is bullsh*t. The only reason she wouldn't be a plate is because of him. I actually find it ridiculous to be honest though, why should I take an AFC into account just because he can't get over his ex...
I guess I'll just let it go with the flow and see how it goes. I know if it happens we'll just keep it quiet...

The guy has been a b*tch to me for 3 months in a row because I had a one night stand with her (3 months ago). He started acting normal again since this week... He saw me talking to her today and he didn't want to even gimme a hand when I left, that's how much of a little baby he was about it. Just talking was even too much

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued: Tonight

So I took a powernap of about 4 hours, then I met up with an old mate of mine I knew from high school. He's a really good friend of mine considering he's probebly the only one I still have contact with from all my high school buddies...

He rarely goes out in my college town but when he does he goes to this bar where there is some nice @ss.
Now we met up there at that bar and the party was really banging... It was really nice, though I don't really know a lot of people there :s... There was this HB8.5 that passed me by, she made EC with me - really kept starring with this major smile on her face - damn that girl was hot... I said hi, she said hi back but kept on going, luckely I've seen her before and knew she's a regular customer there, so I know which bar I should return to. Pff she was really smoking hot :p...

I'll probebly try to get in contact with her later.

Then I went with some other friends to the next bar, it was okay, music too loud IMO. A girl that gave me a BJ in the past was there and she was still pissed about me trowing her out in the middle of the night after she gave me a BJ (she was good, I was just so damn drunk and she wasen't really that hot).
First she ignored me: I went to her and started laughing in her face about what a crybaby she is
then she starts grinding me, touching me like crazy and next thing I know she tries to kiss me.
Then she starts telling me how emotionless I am, that she doesn't get how I can be such a cold person, that she really likes me, that I'm the kinda guy she can't figure out and blablablabla

Twas really wierd, to bad she ain't hot... She was horny as hell and she clearly wanted a piece of me... FVCK I'M ATTRACTING UGS, I NEED TO BULK MORE :) - gotta love the self-motivation

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, it's my birthday, I'm stoned as sh*t and got some really nice hbs their number. I kissed two different girls aswell. One of them I got their number.

Second girl, I gave my number, it's a girl I semi already knew... She was an ex of a buddy of mine, 3 years ago. She still remembered me and we talked for the first time tonight. I like the way she thought about following ambition and stuff... (I know, we got in a really serious convo, though had so much EC that I'm pretty sure she likes me.) She was gonna text me tomorow, because I forgot my cell phone. (doh - I'm pretty sure she will though)

good night everybody :) I'm 23 today

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Second girl, I gave my number
She texted me asking me to go out friday. haven't replied so far. My brother knows her aswell and tells me she's not hot at all... I don't know, I looked her up on facebook and she really did look ok. The kinda girl I would def bang once. But if my brother says she ain't hot, something must be wrong cause his standards are lower than mine... I don't really know what to do, I do kinda like her so far, but I could just stick with my brothers advice and not do it. I talked about her with a mate and I could see on his face that he shared my brothers opinion on her, again another guy with lower standards than mine.

Argh dilemma.

Another incident on my birthday night. My ex... She was there. She dumped me 9 months ago. I remember that I was really cold about it, telling her that "I trust her judgement on our relationship. If you think it's better we're done than ok.". Clearly she is STILL not over me. Apparently she's blaming me for some stuff she did. (according to her brother)
Now I've tried being the adult and acting normal but she just acts like a baby and even sometimes tells me what I can and can't do. These thing are ALWAYSE super childish...

Now on my birthday she had the best one as of yet: "No you can't go to the restroom, cause I'm standing here. What do you think you're gonna do there... You don't need to go". I just replied I had to take the biggest crap ever... Then I told her: "Thanks, for being so friendly already after so long".

I seriously am done with her bullsh*t and I like to call her out on it though I know this is just gonna give me trouble with her mom which is still see occasionally (she come to our pub once and a while). Actually I like to call her fvcking b*tch of a mom out on her bullsh*t aswell, alwayse taking the side of her spoiled brat and thinking she can boss people around.

I just don't want to take this kinda bullsh*t anymore, she's just acting like a fvcking childish spoiled brat and really just needs a fvcking slap in the face (No I won't slap her, duh)... If it was somebody else I would have called her out a long time ago... (sorry for the rant)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tuesdays are mostly the most boring day of the week. I saw this girl I know one of my mates is with so I started talking with her. She was there with a friend. Both HB7s and I know she is really just a chill chick. So we started drinking togheter. She then asked me to her place togheter with her friend and she cooked for us. After that we decided to go out that night.

Once her friend left, she was all over me... It was really ugly, considering she's with a mate of mine. She even refered to her relationship as an open relationship. I didn't go for it, but man was she trying... She kept making EC and maintaining, getting her face closer to mine etc etc... Real case of blue balls... Ow well, I'm glad I'm a good friend :).

I now have a job as a student at a pastabar, today's my trailday so we'll see how it goes. I think the place is a really something where a lot of women go so that's nice aswell :)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday: Pastabar:
I got accepted :). Unreal how hot some of the chicks are that buy there... I still gotta learn to be faster/better though before I could add some social game to my work. Anyhow, the boss is a really chill guy. Definetly a PUA... My boss and me opened up and closed off that night 12 hour shift. We started talking about HBs, he told me some real crazy stories (about Moskau).

After work I went out. First I saw my most recent ex. She's really a very cool chick and probebly the first ex I won't have a fight with. We started talking and we clearly still get along great. She then told me she's now with her best friend (I predicted she would). To my own surprise it did hurt, which is kinda nice cause I really thought I didn't feel for her and started doubting if I could even feel anything for anybody anymore... Clearly I did feel for her. I'm glad for her though and she knows I just want the best for her.

After that I started talking with this one girl that I negged big time last week. She's clearly into me. She even got icecubes herself and then wanted to pass em through by kissing me.

So I kissed her and her friend (she alwayse brings different girlfriends :D - HB7 and HB7.5, the HB7.5 looked like the girl who's good in the sack). After that I just started boozing with some friends... I could've kissed another girl but I was too drunk. She probebly thinks I'm a retard cause I was that drunk. Luckely I already knew her so she won't b*tch about it...

I still haven't called any of the recent numbers that I got. None of them are real HBs... I want some HB8 plates :p. I need to get some new plates and stop getting wasted so much...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t my work :eek: ... My boss asked me to do the late shift, he later on tells me he also asked one of the hotest chicks to work aswell. HB8, really cool girl, damn it was nice. We went out later on but she has a boyfriend and it was clear to me that I shouldn't disobey rule number 3: don't sh*t where you eat -> don't try with girl that you work with especially if you know it probebly won't work. I do have to admit that I really enjoyed her company cause she clearly was on the same level as me.

I never met a girl that is from her part of the country that I didn't like by the way... never... maybe I should start looking for girls there...

PS: I haven't seen so much hot women in one day as today at the pastabar... :whistle:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t I got a problem... When I work I focus... When I focus I look like I'm mad apparently :D... I really gotta work on that cause I'm scaring people.

Yesterday I scored the HB8 that I had a one night stand with in the past (wrote about it a few posts ago)... Well atleast I kissed her and got her to my place. She slept over but I couldn't fully close the deal. (Knowing her she probebly got her period...)

The bad thing is, this is the kind of girl with my kind of humor... She smart, funny, hot, sex is great and like me she doesn't want a relationship. Sound perfect right... Sounds like a sh*tty moviescript... Yeh, I already know that I might be able to get feelings for her... Fvck.. I don't really know what to do, go with it or eject.

I also already know this isen't going to be a lasting thing and that I probebly will get into alot of arguments with her ex cause he ain't over her. She already got into arguments with her friends because apparently her ugly friend was into me.

Sigh, finally score an HB8, get alot of drama :D lol. I guess I'll do what I said I was gonna do:
Spin this plate and then... Spin more plates :)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, Thought i would post on ur thread seeing you have posted so much advice on mine haha. Not much advice i can give u, u seem to be handling everything pretty fine with the ex's and ur guys girlfriend. That was a good move because girls come and go, but ur friends will always be there...unless u bang there girlfriend lol.

Happy birthday and nice on landing the pasta bar job as well. Sounds like a great opportunity to meeting chicks, U can probably hit on the customers just not the regulars. Just keep the conversation natural and throw some C+F see if u get interest, then just ask them out. The HB8, don't worry about her for now, when u or her leave the job then ask for her number. For now whilst ur working together just play with all the other fishes, she will probs be a good social value boost too as much as i hate to use those words lol.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers rushing dude :), I'm glad to hear somebody likes my posts...

I so dodged a bullet right now... The HB7 that I negged tried to score me tonight. Apparently she had a 200 gram bag of weed at her place... I told her that I didn't believe her so she took me along. Apparently she did have it :D... We smoked some but it was terrible sh*t, nothing really decent. She started making out with me but then I realise that this girl is really nothing for me. Oké she's really average to good on the looking scale but she's just really wierd. She had a really sh*tty past, lots of drama so I already know where this is going. I know this because I've tried ONSing a girl like this. She comes back crying for more and alot more drama. These are the kind of situations you want to avoid.

I luckely got out before we did something serious because she was trying (grabbing my c*ck etc).

I tried this new move that I thought of but it doesn't work that way...
the new move:

- a girl you don't know but regulary pass by... -> Alwayse say "hi natasha!"
She'll look back angry at you right, because her name isen't natasha. One day she'll get tired that you keep calling her natasha for days and one day she'll come back at you and say: "dude, my name isen't natasha, my name is jessie", to which I reply: "Ow sorry, I thought you were this girl natasha that I know that's pissed off at me because I didn't call her back", then I say:"I'm sorry I confused you with her, let me make it up to you by buying you a drink...
-----> now she'll think I already dated a person that looked like her but rejected her, so she'll try and prove herself to me....

It's all still a theory but I gotta test is, saw it in a movie :D and I liked it