Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cornell and ugly chicks

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool down, dudes!

Peace, folks! Peace!

I don't think flaming schools is worthwhile -- not to mention it is off this board in terms of content.

Eventually all that matters is how you implement what you learnt at the school. Fighting like this is not a good reflection of what we learnt (or learning). :)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Bill Gates was a Harvard drop out right?

He's still doing okay, for example.
Yes Helter I agree with you - you do not NEED a degree to be successful. But you are discounting the LUCK involved.

Think of it this way - Bill Gates went to Harvard and is a pioneer in the world of computers (created DOS if I'm not mistaken) - so we'll assume he is one smart S.O.B.

But what if he was born 100 years earlier. Before there were any computers in the world. What then? Would he have been able to take his ability and build a fortune 500 company from the ground up? Probably not. Most likely he would've been one of many very smart people that lived average lives.

Sure there are always exceptions to the rule. And all too often we make the mistake of focusing on these exceptions.

In science this is commonly referred to as the "file-drawer" effect. Every study that proves what we already believe to be true just gets "filed" away and nobody pays any attention to it. It is the studies whose results differ from what we expect that get published. Therefore these "exceptions" are given much more weight than they deserve.

The way I see it, life is a gamble. You play the hand your dealt to the best of your ability. There is SO much that is beyond your control. So why not hedge your bets by having the best possible credentials?

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
Word. Miami freaks are the hottest sluts on the planet.

Nothing in the world like thick Cubanita booty, and pillowy soft Cubanita breasteses...

Tiburo here's the deal.

Unfortunately in the Ivy League (or any school of similar academic firepower) since the *****es are for the most part ugly, the ones that are passable get a big head due to the utter absence of truly gorgeous women around to siphon the attention of all the men... since they probably have never received so much attention from the opposite sex before.. obviously it's going to go to their head. It's all relative. It's a sad fact of life most smart chicks ARE NOT HOT. Also, most really smart chicks overanalyze men to death, blame the fact they are fat and ugly on the male oppressive culture of beauty = thin, blonde, big tits(drummed into their pea-brains by some man-hating psuedo dyke women's studies professor) and thus, during their stay in college wind up hating men. Or.. you can go Greek and fukk a lot of faux-ditzy (don't turn your backs on those conniving sluts for a second!) , rich, sorority girls.

My advice to you is don't sweat it. Get what you can in spite of the extremely slim pickings. Get your grades and get the fukk out of Ithaca.

D
well said......

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHA

Full Circle you have quite emotions for a grown man.(don’t cry on me now).You got so pissed about what I said to you that have been crying like a little girl fighting with everyone trying to prove yourself .Nevertheless you think you are a grown man! What a NERD!

First of all my English is not as good as yours but I speak 3 languages and I suggest that if you want to criticize anything try criticizing my Spanish; make it a fair fight. Second of all Stanford might be a great school and your MBA and Oxford might look good in you resumes, but I am a lot younger than you and you don’t fill my shoes as a man.

TRY THIS: Come into a foreign country speaking a foreign language living in a high crime town (Little Havana just LIKE SCARFACE) working in construction since age 14, paying half a house rent to support your mother who is your only family, being an amazing athlete, and still ending up in one of the World's Best Schools. Funny how a Stanford Graduate criticizes an engineers English but not only that, a foreign Engineer!. YOU ARE PATHETIC. M y English is decent, I can write pretty well but it probably takes me longer than you to revise my papers. BUT DONT MESS WITH MY SPANISH!

YOU ARE SO PATHETIC YOU ARE FUNNY! I can care less about Harvard with my bad English and everything I got accepted there and went to Cornell because it was a better engineering school. Stanford is a great school, but far to west for my goals at the time. I don’t know if in your time there you got to meet Olympian TONY AZEVEDO a members of Stanford’s WATERPOLO TEAM. Well I did personally and I was almost recruited by Coach Vargas last year to go to Stanford. I stayed East Coast and made first team all county for Water POLO and Third Team ALL AMERICAN my freshman year. Do you feel crunchy enough by now....or do you want more..?

I’ll give you more what the heck. So back to my English, ok I know I am not Nathaniel Hawthorne, but I am also a great Martial Artist and possibly training for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, which means prick, that if you had the balls to tell me all that crap to my face you will be crying like a girl even tough you already do this in all your posts. Nevertheless the Engineering Program at Cornell is way tougher than that of Stanford’s as my research showed at a time when I was applying to schools.

I agree that all this school crap and titles mean nothing went it comes to real life, but it does help to get you started and definitely pvssy is a lot sweeter than money, but in life we need both.

I still find it hard to believe how someone will try making fun of someone's English even tough it’s not their native language, but I have heard about this type of people before. THEY are SELF INSECURE people who have low self-esteem and find pleasure trying to criticize others. FULL CIRCLE FALLS IN THIS CATEGORY AND IS A LACK OF A MAN AND NOT WORTHY OF THE BEST TITLE IN THE WORLD>>>DJ.

This thread was about Cornell Women. and we want to keep it this way so Full Circle if you don’t mind stay out of it because you don’t know what the heck is constructive criticism and like they pointed out before you just criticize everyone to make up for you own insecurities and low self esteem. Next time you are in Cornell pay me a visit ill show you some great ENGLISH I JUST LEARNED!

TIBURON

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another latin Cornellian representing here...

People, whatever happened to "do your own thing"? Christ, the last two pages of this thread are just back and forth insults between guys who initially come to talk about DJying. Anyways, going back to the thread´s subject, I have nothing else to add to what I said before. However, I would like to hear the opinions of those other guys who said they went to Cornell but didn´t get to talk about the girls there. Peace. G

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What a scumbag!

Originally posted by Full circle
Tiburon:

I graduated from Stanford with an MBA.

If you have any ability to read (and write, for that matter) Stanford outflanks Cornell or other Ivy League institutions any day. For the record, I declined Harvard to join Stanford (as most of the Stanford MBA class does).

hey buddy, let's be honest here. Among the list of top ten schools, there is very little difference.

back to the original discussion

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last winter, I spent a day walking around Princeton University. I don't live far from there.
I was disappointed, compared to the average college their are not very many hot women there. One time, I visited MIT, that was the worst of all. Lots of engineering geeks.

If your disappointed you didn't get into a great school, look on the bright side more hot women for you.

If there is a downfall in the mindset many students acquire while attending the best schools it's that they will get better job offers with their ivy league degree.

Yes, you will get better job offers. Certainly, more so than someone like me. That's where the problem is however.

What happens, because I can't compete, I'm forced to start my own company and with hard work, common sense (lacking in many of the smartest people) you end up becoming far more successful in your career. The sky's the limit when your the owner.
These last few years, look what has happened to some of the best and brightest workers out there. Layed off.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious ****

Look, I gotta say a few things here . . .

First, I have a buddy who went to Cornell, dumb as bricks when it comes to speaking English, just piss poor, but brilliant at math and chess, I-banker now, makes big bucks, and apparently he's found SpellCheck a lot cheaper than Oxford . . .

Second, I'm guessing our Stanford MBA friend has not got a lot to do these days besides flaming message boards, the value of a Stanford MBA post dot-com-bust being about $500K/year **in Enron stock** ($12 annually to the lay person). It's nice paper to impress the chicks with, though . . .

Third, in any match of intellectual aptitude, the Cornell engineer will wipe the mocha latte mustache off the Stanford MBA (dude, I'm being _generous_ on that one, it wasn't really a mocha latte mustache, now was it? *two* MBA programs, now talk about a lot of brown-nosing) while doing a keg stand at 3AM before finals . . .

And finally, for those in the know, Oxford Undergrad is for the posh British boys whose Daddies couldn't afford to buy them into Harvard, (in all fairness, it's not cheap if you're going that route) while Harvard MBA's are for those boys whose Daddie's could afford to buy them, well, let's see . . . a baseball team, an oil company, and the U.S. Presidency, among other things . . . :)

And **that** is taking it Full Circle. Now let's get back to the regular programming . . .

A1

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread has my vote for the best name calling among DJ's

Make sure you read the whole thing. It's defintely entertaining

:D

ufotofu9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to give too much of myself away, but I too go to Cornell. Here's the problem as I see it. When you go out to a bar or a party, everyone is so image & social status conciouse that you must put your game face on. If not, you will have a boring time. You have to stretch yourself and take risks. I for one was there this summer, and learned a lot about the social scene at Big Red. Persistence pays off.
Everyone here is different. There are thousands of people with thousands of personailties, and while I admit there is a low percentage of attractive women, they exist. And if you think that some women here are stuck up, I guess that's your problem, not there's. I used to be frustrated by people's attitudes too, until I realized all I need to do is find people who I like, and not be frustrated by how others are.
Roll with a group of friends and be a jack ass in the dining hall. Draw attention to yourself, and seperate yourself from the nerdy mutes who constitute most of our school. Take girls on dates OUTSIDE of collegetown. Don't kiss them on the first date, and wait for them to call you, and you can bang the next time you see them. Finally, I have met my share of sexual freaks and sluts. They are definetly out there. Some women here are so smart and self-confident, that they know what they want sexually and aren't afraid to get it. Find these people.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
OF SO ITS BACK TO SCHOOL

Hello everyone so the new semester started at Cornell University and the same women behavior its evidentially still at campus. Yesterday went to a frat party , not that bad , good musics, people dancing mainly girls. I love to dance! For some reason women at Cornell feel like when a guy tries to dance with them is because he automatically likes them or its trying to get some or hitting on them. I HATE THIS! No matter how good or BAD or BUSTED these girls are but if they get approached by a guy who wants to dancewith them no matter if he is Brad Pitt or the ugliest dork in campus they feel so big headed and like if you were drooling over them.

So here i was at the frat party i dance with a very hot girl at first who i had known previously and probably will hook up one of this day( She is crazy though!!!) but after that i started to realize who the rest of Cornell women are. I went to the hottest girls they hot so big heads i laughed at thm ( literally) in their face, then i went for the regulars and they also seemed to enjoy dancing more their female friends than with males, finally the busted ones also felt so insecured and big headed ity made laugh at the fact i was literraly being rejected by ugly a$$ woma aswell when i was just trying to dance.

I am from Miami i wnet i go out i dance all night long with beautiful woman who sometimes take the dancing a little bit further or just enjoy dancing and we eneded there.

Cornell is a different story. Woman here are so crazy, so fake, so affected by peer presuure especially. No one is themselves. To get a good dance with the girl you either know her, she digs you from previous times, or she is very attracted to you from first sight but this is rarely the case as this woma go to this parties with their mind sets in ****blocking each other!

O i asked myself what is wrong with them or is it me? Having realize i was extremely effective in the dance florss of Miami I started to think about what i needed to do to break through the pschycology of Cornell girls. Finally i realized is no worth it. These woman are something i have never seen before in my life! The fact that you go to a party and 90 percent of the girls are dancing with each other is sickening and it is not the case that the guy are shy and dont want to dance even tough some are but its more like the attitiudes this girls have that are sickening . Even worst than seen 2 , 3, 0r 4 girls dacne together is to see the afc that dancin with 4 girls in a circlejust as if he was one of the girls . NOW THATS IS SAD!!

Finally i realized frat parties at Cornell are a waste of time , i get way more ***** from daily interactions with girls are Cornell. I still wil give it a shot at the Latino Living Center to see if latin woman are different and Club Republica, and Cayote LOCO to see if i can hit my dancing moves there with some other people that like dancing.

Tiburon

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think Cornell is bad???
Try Caltech on for size. A friend goes there and it has about 30% women.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try West Point 1978 to 1982.

Almost NO women at all. The ones who were there then were about 5% of the population and very much supervised.

Sucked to be me. Turned me into an AFC and contributed to me marrying the first woman I ran across after I got out.

4 years prison and 15 years in work-release (marriage)

But I am free now!!!! Thanks in part to all of you.

This is why I tell everybody: Don't get married!!!

Dietzcoi

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. I go to UCLA, where I think at one point there were tons of HB's but since it has like a 24% acceptance rate (like Berkeley) there are a lot less than there used to be. There are still some though, mainly a few vollegyball and track girls, along with the fact that this is California and there are a much higher percentage of HB's than in many parts of the country (Miami is an exception though :D ). But there are a lot less now, probably still more than Cornell but then it's a bigger school. What I find though, is that they are so rich and stuck up, really bad attitudes, especially these sorority girls. But you can bang them with a little effort, just it's not a true "college experience" the way going to a school with more HB"s and partying would be. But I can't complain, I'm living just miles from Hollywood and the infamous Sunset Blvd, so plenty of fun there. :)

As for Full Circle, chill the **** out dude. We come here to work with each other, if you said something like "you need to work on your english" without going off on all these rants it would be fine. Your arrogance won't get you anywhere in the long run...there's a difference between confidence and arrogance, and anyone you are going to deal with in business or anywhere else can smoke it out in a second. I worked as an intern at NBC this summer, and this is exactly the advice I was given by a division vice president, a man who is making more money than you will probably ever see, so I don't think his advice is bogus.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: OF SO ITS BACK TO SCHOOL

Originally posted by tiburon
Hello everyone so the new semester started at Cornell University and the same women behavior its evidentially still at campus. Yesterday went to a frat party , not that bad , good musics, people dancing mainly girls. I love to dance! For some reason women at Cornell feel like when a guy tries to dance with them is because he automatically likes them or its trying to get some or hitting on them. I HATE THIS! No matter how good or BAD or BUSTED these girls are but if they get approached by a guy who wants to dancewith them no matter if he is Brad Pitt or the ugliest dork in campus they feel so big headed and like if you were drooling over them.

So here i was at the frat party i dance with a very hot girl at first who i had known previously and probably will hook up one of this day( She is crazy though!!!) but after that i started to realize who the rest of Cornell women are. I went to the hottest girls they hot so big heads i laughed at thm ( literally) in their face, then i went for the regulars and they also seemed to enjoy dancing more their female friends than with males, finally the busted ones also felt so insecured and big headed ity made laugh at the fact i was literraly being rejected by ugly a$$ woma aswell when i was just trying to dance.

I am from Miami i wnet i go out i dance all night long with beautiful woman who sometimes take the dancing a little bit further or just enjoy dancing and we eneded there.

Cornell is a different story. Woman here are so crazy, so fake, so affected by peer presuure especially. No one is themselves. To get a good dance with the girl you either know her, she digs you from previous times, or she is very attracted to you from first sight but this is rarely the case as this woma go to this parties with their mind sets in ****blocking each other!

O i asked myself what is wrong with them or is it me? Having realize i was extremely effective in the dance florss of Miami I started to think about what i needed to do to break through the pschycology of Cornell girls. Finally i realized is no worth it. These woman are something i have never seen before in my life! The fact that you go to a party and 90 percent of the girls are dancing with each other is sickening and it is not the case that the guy are shy and dont want to dance even tough some are but its more like the attitiudes this girls have that are sickening . Even worst than seen 2 , 3, 0r 4 girls dacne together is to see the afc that dancin with 4 girls in a circlejust as if he was one of the girls . NOW THATS IS SAD!!

Finally i realized frat parties at Cornell are a waste of time , i get way more ***** from daily interactions with girls are Cornell. I still wil give it a shot at the Latino Living Center to see if latin woman are different and Club Republica, and Cayote LOCO to see if i can hit my dancing moves there with some other people that like dancing.

Tiburon
HAHAHAH.... es el opposite conmigo, ahora que estoy aqui en la florida todo es muy different comparado a NY. Aqui la mujer son mas hermosas y me gusta aqui mas.:) Buena Suerte.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Its a shame

Nothing hurts more to be rejected by an ugly beatch ..who think she is fine..Esto no pasa ni en Cuba ni En MIAMi..

Tiburon
Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Really Full Circle

Well i speak 3 languages and i am an Engineer ...not an English major...if you are jealous you couldnt get in to Cornell or an Ivy League ..cry to mama not me..I make things , i compute things, i discover things, i am not claiming to be a Press Witer...want to go and ask me some math problems or anything in the Sciences pvssy ....or should i ask you see how well you add up.

Besides my native language is Spanish..and i know for sure i can write in English way better than you can write in any other language....If you want to correct my Spanish then try again you stupid motherfvcker. I only been in this country for 7 years and have accomplish twice the crap you have and you were given the privilege to be born here.

I hate jealous , and people that envy.........

Vete y metete un rabo por el culo Maricon:
Translation : Go and stick a d!ck up your a$$ ...(how is that for english )

Tiburon

p.d besides who the heck has time to revise every post..what an idiot
I guess you told him. :p

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
Tiburon, where in Miami are you? I'm a Pembroke Pines man, myself.
I live in Pembroke Pines too. How old are you?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree about Miami. Ft. Lauderdale has some pretty hot women, too.