Cornell and ugly chicks

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

Yeah i agree UCLA must have many more hot women than Cornell, and Florida dude I am from MIAMI and i dont regret coming to Cornell and sacrificing the girls at University OF MIAMI but i do realize the difference, but i guess get to tatse them in the winter breaks.

Nevertheless one that is a must in Cornell is to lower your standards. Me personally i am not very picky ..i love sex....but if you had high standards like 7,8, 9 in Miami ..there isno other way to go about it . Especially when the hottest woman in cornell is a mere 7 in Miami.

Another thing.. winter is coming and these girls love to put on weight...lol no you dont even know what you are taking to bed because with all those jackets and coats covering them...how could you tell..MAKES YOU LOVE MIAMI BEACH..(EVRYONE IN BATHING SUITS AND G STRINGS) I really dont mind ..because like i said i am not to picky and i prefer to have a full stomach by eating bread...than to be hungry waiting for the stake....and trust me when i say that there is always space out there for the stake even if you are full.

Winter has one good thing though....ITS COLD UP IN HERE and sometimes there is not much to do but to keep warm.....TIME FOR WARMING UP..TIME FOR TIBURON TO HEAT THIS SLUTS ON...And besides what eles can they ask for ..i keep them warm and help them loose some weight with the excercise.

So whats the rtick at Cornell....maybe there are many....one for sure is to be RICH, HIGH SOCIAL CLASS, JEWISH, or FROM LONG ISLAND....and no i dont have a problem with this people but trust me those LONG ISLAND GIRLS have like they own little club going on...ofcourse there are exceptions...ALL WOMAN LIKE TO TRY NEW THINGS..thats were i make a bussiness out of being a LATIN LOVER better yet a CUBAN LOVER. It hasnt been easy.

I got an email from a fellow DJ and he told me something that woke me up. I used to ask myself why is it that might game which has always been so succesful was failing in ITHACA, NY.

Well as a Dj we need to adapt to the circumstances without ever loosing SELF RESPECT , HONOR, AND OUR BALLS to any woman by getting WHOOPED.

He told me that this girls are attracted to my type , but at the same type are intimidated! THIS CLICKED FOR ME!!!

IT made complete sense ..thats why they all looked at me wanting it but then at the hour of the truth they were backing out....atleast 7 out of 10 times.

How am i going about this LOne Wolf --slow conversations -leading to what i do best--Seduction! were no one can see us talking.Why lone wold ...because CORNELL WOMEN **** BLOCK EACH OTHER LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA...especially in my circumstances were i am so different from everyone else.
Nevertheless you have to be blunt with your attack and seductive conversation.....she has to realize you are not playing game ..you are serious about everything you are saying......YOU ARE A MAN!!! not a spoiled kid ..with a big pocket.. A MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO FVCK A WOMAN!

This believe it or not works for the sluts at Cornell. Other tequniques that works is the beer and the parties were the trick is to be agressive all the time and have your eyes wide open for any signs ...YES ALL THIS GIRLS GIVE SMALL SIGNS AWAY THAT THEY EITHER WANT TO FVCK YOU OR ATLEAST JUST WANT TO GET FVCKED BY SOMEONE!

Relationships....are not really my type unless is friends with benefits...There are 3 girls i am staying away due to the fact they are going after thsi...but definitely i advice to all COLLEGE DJ to saty away from mutually exclusive relationships in College!
If you want to know why read about my post on this coming sunday about relationships !

Hope this helps All those College people under similiar circumstances....

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo i go to mcgill up in montreal...same thing up here too at least at school...so many ugly chicks (but maybe cause i am picky) and they all think they're all hot and act all *****y...it sucks going to a top ranked university when it comes to girls. there are a bunch of hot girls in montreal, i gotta admit that, but it's starting to get cold now, so they aint gonna come out and the clubs are usually sausage fests...plus my french aint up to a level where i can pick up chicks with it...

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maricón means Faggot, tiburon your translation was not accurate.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ok thanks

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post and correct a bad word and transaltaion .....give me a break!!!!!!

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cornell chicks are skanks!

Wow, too bad I never knew about this thread. It's all true (what tiburon and gonzalo wrote); before I graduated from Cornell I was messing around with 6's and barely 7's. They swore up and down that they were supermodels!

I'm so glad that I am now away from that mess. I had to take what I could get at that damned, cold, isolated, depressing, cow town that is Ithaca! By the third year of seeing only nerdy, ugly girls, whenever a '6' popped up, it was like seeing Jennifer Lopez in front of me (J-Lo was at her peak at that time--she was not old and nasty yet). The real "hot" ones (8's in the real world) were ridiculously stuck up and bit*hy, and, somehow, they were all from Long Island! God damn--reading this thread brought back some horrid memories:

** "I don't do that" -- quite a few girls' response after putting my c**k near their mouths

** "I think we're moving too fast" -- response after trying to suck t*t after a month and a half (I had already tried many times before the 1 1/2 mark, but was stopped cold)

** the complete lack of knowledge on how to kiss on their part

** the freaked look on their faces when I wanted to bang them doggy-style

For the love of the creator (if you believe in such an entity), stay away from Ithaca!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious anecdotes and theories...!

More, more! :D

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
No f***ing way!

I specifically recall dating this one subpar chick while serving time at Cornell University (go Big Red Dorks!). She had a little chunk on her, but some decent t*ties. At that time I was a junior--having served 2.5 years already--and so she seemed like an 8.5 to me. I took out a picture of her recently, and I wanted to throw up (cellulite covered legs, a nasty mole on her face--you get the picture). Going to Cornell means that in addition to accepting a top-notch education, you must also accept a pair of 4-year beer goggles. :eek:

Baracus, thanks for reminding me about how GORGES Ithaca is!
God damn you baracus, god damn you! ;)

TOOTLES™

Last edited:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Cornell chicks are skanks!

Originally posted by baracus
For the love of the creator (if you believe in such an entity), stay away from Ithaca!
Dude, the timing for me reading that statement is so ill...

This is just the rant I needed...

You know, actually the other day I was getting a cab from Ithaca College and I commented with the driver that I noticed the girls from IC seemes like "preetier/nicer" than girls at Cornell. She said "yeah, in general they are not as phony as Cornell girls". So I asked for stories, and taxicab stories I got: ... girls being materialistic (eg not going out with guys whose family doesn't havo money, biasing towards guys based on career choices etc). Etc etc.

For some reason the only girls here who seem nice/not cliqueish/down to earth are in the vicinity of "4" in the number scale. At least the ones I've happened to meet. And everytime I meet one like that I'm about to go for the number and something pops in my mind "dude, you can do a bit better...". The other day I went out with young Tiburon. For one thing we were the only two Latin guys at a party, girls (specially FUs) had like a sip of beer and thought they suddenly were 10s, etc. We were gonna go to other party but I knew it was basically gonna be the same so I just went to play guitar and stuff. Tiburon went and half an hour later he called confirming my premotion.

We say appeances can be decieving. Here I learnt that if a girl looks *****y, 99% of the time she IS. This place is full of Long Island princesses, upstate whitegirls, and asians, minorities and other groups don't have a strong prescence IMO, and the two main categories are virgins who will only hold hands with their boyfriend, sorority girls etc, and geeky girls who may get drunk at a party and screw five guys once per semester.

So young avid highschoolers, full of ideals, if this is the best school you can go to, by all means (shyt it's the best place I got into), but expect such things as "raising IL" and such to not hold true. I need a drink. G

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Dude, the timing for me reading that statement is so ill...

This is just the rant I needed...

You know, actually the other day I was getting a cab from Ithaca College and I commented with the driver that I noticed the girls from IC seemes like "preetier/nicer" than girls at Cornell. She said "yeah, in general they are not as phony as Cornell girls". So I asked for stories, and taxicab stories I got: ... girls being materialistic (eg not going out with guys whose family doesn't havo money, biasing towards guys based on career choices etc). Etc etc.

This is very true. I remember picking this one girl up in my trusty Nissan Sentra I had back then, and she had big enough dried up ovaries to say (in an upset tone): "Umm, is this your car?"

For some reason the only girls here who seem nice/not cliqueish/down to earth are in the vicinity of "4" in the number scale. At least the ones I've happened to meet. And everytime I meet one like that I'm about to go for the number and something pops in my mind "dude, you can do a bit better...".
The sweetest, friendliest, f*ckable girl I met at Cornell was about a 4. Her personality, however, made her a 6 in my mind (we actually ended up dating for some time, and I got to deflower her). That being said, I think you're right: the "reality factor," as Doc Love calls it, is exaggerated on the Cornell campus.

We say appeances can be decieving. Here I learnt that if a girl looks *****y, 99% of the time she IS. This place is full of Long Island princesses, upstate whitegirls, and asians, minorities and other groups don't have a strong prescence IMO, and the two main categories are virgins who will only hold hands with their boyfriend, sorority girls etc, and geeky girls who may get drunk at a party and screw five guys once per semester.
Gonzalo, by my last year at that school I could easily tell which girls where from Long Island (a simple matter really: just look at how high her noise is pointed). Yes, there were definitely alot of upstate girls. In particular, many of these farm girls were horrible kissers, and, more often than not, virgins (big deal: they were boring and lifeless in the sack! As baracus pointed out, doggy-style was kinky to them.) The Asian girls didn't interest me at all: the small minority that weren't flat chested geeks were actually faker and *whiter* than the fakest sorority girls. And, the geeky girls who wanted to be cool by getting penetrated--I'm not even going to comment on them. ;)

By the way, you're right: minorities don't have much of a presence there. It was obvious the very first day I arrived on campus. It was a strange experience as I came from a very diverse city. I know my friend who was of mixed Latino descent had a very hard time getting dates with caucasian girls on campus. Furthermore, I rarely saw interracial couples (but maybe that's because I was stuck down the slope on West Campus).

So young avid highschoolers, full of ideals, if this is the best school you can go to, by all means (shyt it's the best place I got into), but expect such things as "raising IL" and such to not hold true. I need a drink. G
Indeed. "Challenge," "raising IL," and everything else that applies to dating in the real world does not apply at Cornell, for the most part. Maybe it did amongst the world of 7.5 Long Island godesses, but I wouldn't know.

TOOTLES™

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for Ivy Leaguers.

But know this, ye gentlement with bright, promising futures:

Once you get out you hold all the power. The supposed "10s" and "9s" at Cornell go back to the existence they BELONG TO - that of 6s and 7s in the real world. They may have the fancy Ivy League degree and maybe a great job too, but most guys don't chase girls for degrees or career prospects. So when those girls get out of college they will have to adjust to the fate that they were meant for - of having to settle for the best man they can with their meager looks and personalities.

And since you reiterate that Cornell girls lack in sincerity/personality and ESPECIALLY looks, they will be the chumps (howddayalikemeNOW, biatch?? :D ) - and you will be the champs: highly educated, great connections, a degree that actually carries weight with employers (unlike some shythole state school), and a bright future.

So fear not, you poor, deprived men of Cornell. :D In the worlds of the immortal Steve Stifler, "Puzzy is still puzzy". Hit that sub-par shyt hard and smooth, close your eyes and think of Tyra Banks/Christy Turlington/Vida Guerra instead.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this is soo true,
tiburon you still around?
i feel your issues here

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to Cornell currently. I'm surprised to see some of my fellow Cornellians here...but now that I think about it, I'm not really that surprised.

PM me if you currently are at Cornell and want to chat.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was just mentioned that after 3 years threads disappear forever.

Trying to keep one of the Classics alive. If you have time to read the whole thing. Start from the beginning.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow im so glad I passed up Cornell for Lafayette, and I didn't even know about this whole girl issue. WHEW!