Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contending life: The Struggles of One Man overcoming Extreme Hardship.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Anyone truely wanting to improve their life for the better should read this thread front to back.

cheers

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

I'm still around. I haven't been to the boards in a while, and it'll probably be infrequent. I am normally busy. This website has helped shape me to a better person. I am very grateful for the assistance in turning me into a dj from a wimp, but we need to realize and understand that the true hero is the individual making the change - which is all of us. It was our personal decision to change. So keep at it guys.

I don't really have anything new to say. I face problems every day. We all do. Lately a lot of bad things have flown into my face. The hardest thing about it is that it comes from my parents. It's not the ordinary crap that most teens deal with. It's serious. And it's seriously pissing me off. Ordinarily I would wallow in self-pity, while bathing in my own tears. Fcuk out of here. I can't wait until I move out to college for the semester. I have my own apartment. I'm getting a job. I'm taking life into my own hands. I'm going to make something out of myself. Who cares what other people tell you? Even your parents. Who cares what people DO to you? Personally, I am not letting anyone get in my way. My foot is down. You can try to push me off my path. I dare you.

I urge everyone to get off your asses and make something of yourselves. Let's make this country great! We have so much potential.

A toast to you. A toast to us. To life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Never let no one take that away. No one.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am not letting anyone get in my way. My foot is down. You can try to push me off my path. I dare you."

that should be a quote :)

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't visit this forum at all anymore actually, but I had the desire to go back and read this thread front to back one more time for motivation sake.

This man changed his life more drastically than almost anyone, and still gets major props from me to this day.

I'm sure many things have changed since I have last been here, I'm not doubting many of the changes have been for the better, but this is one thread from the past that should be stickied.

To any newbie, please read this whole thread through and realize your potential as a man.

FirstInstinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****ing ****.

I have found my new idol. You are a ****ing INSPIRATION in the **** times I'm being put through right now. I've got a long weekend coming up, and hell, I'm going to throw everything out the goddamn window in this 3 day time frame and come back, alive and kicking on Monday to get me some progress.

**** everything, fear, regret, hesitation... thank you for steering me in the right direction to finally get my damn life on track.