Contending life: The Struggles of One Man overcoming Extreme Hardship.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Parties this Weekend!!! Sunday will be the hottest one! FR FR FR FR FReports BABY!!!!!!!

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been partying since Saturday non stop. I continued to go to the gym, though.

I will have an update on Friday. Going out right now to another party today, and sleeping over for the next two days for two more nights of parties.

I got a number, etc; hooked up, etc. You'll get the story soon.

[edit] Happy Independence Day!!!!

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check you out!

Then next STYLE! Soon you'll publish your own book, because there is NO-WAY I'm reading all of this. Maybe if it were publish on paperback or hardcover.

Seriously, SHORTEN YOUR POSTS!

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
i hate partying alot. its physically exauhsting when im drunk for two nights in a row.
Yeah. Even if you don't usually get hangovers, after two nights in a row, you'll quite likely be feeling it after, lol.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One night of hard drinking is enough to make me vow to never drink again. I love Franzia wine though so I will never stop.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOAAAHh

HAHA... awesome week!

Short Version::

I kick ass

Long Version::

I went out to 2398427 parties; bounced around from a few parties to another few parties. I've approached different groups at the party, and introduced myself.

Later on during the party, I bumped into a few girls that I've introduced myself too and made some jokes...

i.e.: hey, you look a little familiar (it's obvious that I know her)
i can't forget such a face... it's horrid ::and i shield my eyes:: I get playfully punched.

Haha. It was all good.

I danced like a madman... grinded with a few girls, and utltimately I got some *ss... coupled with a few numbers. :)

I never knew I had that **** in me... While I was dancing, I grabbed her and just pulled her right next to me and went for it right then, and there.

She pulled back... kind of shocked. And, I said "You weren't that bad, don't worry." :wink:

She replied: Ohhh yeahhh? ::dives right back:: And, that was the best fuc*king kiss I ever received. hahaha

....we went upstairs a little later ;)

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, we didn't have sex; but, I'm sure I could have... if I had brought condoms. :(

Lesson Learned: Always come prepared.

P.S. There's always the next party... with a hotter girl. :)

Today, I came back from the gym and approached this cute girl on the way out. It didn't go as well as planned...

FR

Me: Hey, what college do you go to?
Girl: (taken by surprise) I go to ******** university.

She said it so quietly.. it took a moment for the name to register.

As she replied, she was placing her headphones back over her hear. I could have stopped her, or said something else but I said "okay" and proceeded to the exit.

I did catch her in the middle of her workout, but there must have been something that I could have done to get her attention. What could I have said to keep those headphones off?

Hmmm... any suggestions?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quick tip about parties:

Get there early. Start talking to as many people as you can. Groups of girls preferably. You don't have to MACK on the group. Just act NORMAL. To the outside world you look like a PIMP, but you are really talking about the patterns in the carpet.

Everyone will think you are the MACK DADDY because you were accepted by a group of strangers. Several groups at that! And that right there is your SOCIAL PROOF, which will make you STAND OUT in a good way very easily. You will be seen as 'That Guy', which will ultimately make things MUCH EASIER for you and your seduction.

And ALWAYS use PROTECTION!

:up:

Brooxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, well this is the first post i have ever made. But what i have seen on his website is incredible, life changing. What i have read about your transformation is similar to what happened to me although im not up to writing it all down tonight. I didn't have such a concious decision as you have had to change myself but i did slowly until the last 2 weeks. Everything I have ever learnt and seen, people iv'e talked to, family problems....everything now makes sense to me. But there is certain things i have learned although only being you like you, is just to enjoy life to the full. It doesn't matter how you do it, maybe you like feet, women, making money anything...live life to the full, have no regrets and improve yourself. The world is our oyster my friend, and it's ripe for the picking!
Anyway, i can't write it all down at the moment but I definately will do when i get a chance. It's amazing when you can change like we have, to quote someone who i dont know the name of "The possibilites are endless." and they really are, becuase with a positive mental attitude and inner confience you can achieve anything you want, jus like you have with your amazing girls. No Regrets eh?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contender first let me congradulate you on your progress.

I see you have went from one of the lowest social rungs quickly climbing the ladder to the top, that's why I come to ask you for some suggestions.

I myself have fallen from grace. I used to get invited to parties, had five-eight friends call most days to do something, etc. then I got lazy and started to blow them off. I want to get back out into the social world again! I will make efforts to call friends and ask them if they want to do something (I live in a small town so that constitutes going to the beach or a movie) but a majority of the time they'll say "no, I'm busy", "I'm too tired", "ohhh, I already got plans with XXXX".

The worst thing about the above is I'd fool myself into thinking I didn't want to do anything in the first place. "Oh I should be here playing bass", "I should be wasting my time playing World of Warcraft for half an hour", etc. Basically finding reasons for me to stay home and not want to do anything more.

I feel like I have put grease on my hands and slipped off the ladder. I'd go out and meet new people if there were new people to meet, but in a town of five thousand you pretty much know everyone within a 4 year age bubble.

What would you recommend to get me back up to my social life I had a year or two ago?

Brooxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i know im not contender. But all i can say is, friends need incentive. Why wont your friends go out with you anymore? It's because they need incentive to do so. I had a party about 5 months ago now and from that i gained alot more social appeal. I mean not loads but it had an effect. How about organisin ga little get together with sum people and invite them alog, sort it out yourself, get some alchohol if you can. Then that should give your firends some incentive to start going places with you again. Trust me, i know what its like an dthe trick is to make sure you give them something that they need. Good luck.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Contender first let me congradulate you on your progress.

I see you have went from one of the lowest social rungs quickly climbing the ladder to the top, that's why I come to ask you for some suggestions.

I myself have fallen from grace. I used to get invited to parties, had five-eight friends call most days to do something, etc. then I got lazy and started to blow them off. I want to get back out into the social world again! I will make efforts to call friends and ask them if they want to do something (I live in a small town so that constitutes going to the beach or a movie) but a majority of the time they'll say "no, I'm busy", "I'm too tired", "ohhh, I already got plans with XXXX".

The worst thing about the above is I'd fool myself into thinking I didn't want to do anything in the first place. "Oh I should be here playing bass", "I should be wasting my time playing World of Warcraft for half an hour", etc. Basically finding reasons for me to stay home and not want to do anything more.

I feel like I have put grease on my hands and slipped off the ladder. I'd go out and meet new people if there were new people to meet, but in a town of five thousand you pretty much know everyone within a 4 year age bubble.

What would you recommend to get me back up to my social life I had a year or two ago?
The most important thing to do is to remain nonchalant - you should not give a sh*t; why must you remain so dependent on them, and that girl in particular? (I know there has to be some girl in that group that you like...)

Keep your days busy, and chill out with your buddies; casually, give them a call every now and then and see "what's up."

Talk about how sick your summer has been; make jokes... make them envy you... discreetly. Do not push it. Just made small talk.

This will open them up to hanging out. You can either initiate something, or wait for them. That choice is yours.
-----------------
PROGRESS UPDATE

Oh my god.... guys. You have NO IDEA what happened this week, and to be more specific... a FEW SECONDS AGO. But, I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

Let's start from the beginning...

I continue to eat healthy - salads, lean chicken, and other good stuff.
I shower once-twice a day.
I go to the gym three days a week
I followed everything on that list :)

I'm squeaky clean; I smell great, and look the part (fashion, and attitude).

I went to a few parties and I danced, chilled and had a good time - I've posted about them earlier; I got one phone number, and some @ss.

I went to another party on Sunday. Do you know how many numbers I left with? Not one...not two...not three......FIVE!

Though, they weren't supermodels... they were average looking girls - between six to seven on a scale of ten.... besides one of them. She was an eight, and she asked for my number. :D

I was invited to dance a bunch of times. I danced like wild - they loved it. Apparently, I'm a decent dancer.... interesting.... and all this time I've avoided the dance floor because I was too timid. But, yo, it's so fu*king simple.

I went up there, grabbed girls... spun them away from their friends and danced. It's the perfect opportunity to talk, and get physically close. ;)

I had 23045 opportunities to kiss a few girls while we were bumping n' grinding. My face rubbed against theirs, but I was a little scared... like, I didn't know if she would be cool with it or not.

(*uck..gotta go to the beach now.... I don't want to leave you without an update... so take this for now. I'll continue my story later; dudes, I'm just getting started... wait till you hear what happened on the train.)

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Updated Continued...

Continuation

So, where was I... Yeah, I had a really good time over there. I was getting a lot of attention from the female group.

I danced. I ate. I drank. I PARTIED. I talked with a handful of women, and flirted a little.

Look, I wasn't that Good at the party, but it is an improvement. I was still struck timid streaks, but I'm pushing through. I'm getting better and better as the days move on.

These girls aren't HB 9's. But, all girls are the same...aren't they? It's just all in our head. I'm developing my confidence and my suave skills.

I pulled a bunch of cell numbers, and the hottest girl of the party (hb 8 body; hb 7 face). In fact, she gave me her number.

I met her the next day, and we chilled. We had a lot of flirtatious fun; we tickled each other, wrestled, etc. But, I was too shy to initiate anything.

Lol, she did. She told me that she was into me.

I spoke with her online and over the phone - it was going very well. I talked to every girl whose numbers I got, and it was going well. I had dates with all of them. :cheer:

Buuuuuttttt, I made my newbie mistake. But, hey, man, better now then before college.

I'm so thrilled I get to fail - it's like being reborn. I feel MUCH stronger. I feel anew.

All these girls are friends. :crackup:

AND, the awesome part is that I'm still maintaining a hold on them; besides one girl who fu*ked it up, a little. The hottest one someone found out... one of the girls was bragging or something. So she put up a scandal, and I'm remaining calm and handling it as if I'm doing nothing wrong - I mean, I'm not.

We're not gf/bf so why does it matter? I asked her out, but she goes I also like this other kid from the party.

Well, I like all of these girls from the party. :up:

I'm already suspicious of this whole circumstance. I'm getting this feeling that our phone conversation was recorded (to support this claim, I heard a button being pressed on the cell phone prior to hearing the phone hang up).

And, she was getting information about my date with her friend; I think she gathered them against me. There is one who is slightly out of the loop - her presence is known, but it seems to be under the radar.

The Hot one gave up on me, but I'm going to try to turn it around. It's an experiment. :)

Do you know what feels really good? I really have to tell you this guys.

I was into this Hot Girl before... back in the day when I was worse off then I am now, we met up and I told her that I liked her... she broke my heart in the cruelest way possible. She lead me on, and then ditched me.

Now, I know revenge and sh*t isn't "good" or whatever... but, I feel great.

She was totally all over me at the party, and she even commented on how I got bigger (muscular).

I swear, wtf is wrong with humanity though. The truth is so subjective... we all screw each other over.... and she acts like an innocent angel. haha.

I learned so much from this, then I could learn from this website in 60 years.

I discovered Human Nature. We are all hypocritical. But, it's best that we stay on top of our situation; control this human flaw so it shall not be used against us.

So, at this point, I do not trust any of the girls (of whom numbers I got).

But, hey, I got them ALL to like me. I am improving.

OOOHHH and the train story,....

I was going home on the train and this REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN enters and SITS DOWN across from me. She was really really really reallllyyyy goood. I swear she just came off of that Fersace magazine advertisement that was sprawled across the floor - well, at least, it is possible :p.

She WAS GOOOOD. She was tall, slim and fit, long brown hair in an interesting style... kind of messy but controlled - it was really hot - and she had these big sun glasses.

She was a HB 9.999999. k? Based on physical appearance, alone. Seriously. She was good. She was goooood. LIke, 'good' enough to scare the **** out of me if I tried to approach her.

Well, anyway... she sits down and she looks a little familiar.. so I was giving her a warm facial look - I was kind of smiling, and leaning in sort of... to see who she was.

SHE RECIPROCATED. She LOOKED right at me and gave me this cute little smile. She must be around 22.

Then my phone rang. It was a hot ring tone - it was like dance music. So, I did a little dance as I picked it up. She was amused. :)

And I started talking...and I looked at her from time to time (the call was from one of the girls at the party - she was upset that I couldn't make it to her thing...) so I was talking... and, man, I FELT LIKE A DJ.

This HB sitting across from me was checking me out... I was on the phone with a girl all over me. Life is gooood.

I talking on the phone and smiling at the girl across from me. She smiled back again.

While I'm talking I'm thinking of how I'm going to hang up, and gather my confidence and sit right next to this stunning beauty.

Train stops (141339 minutes later - I'm a p*ssy) and she gets out. She passes by my seat and I turn around to follow her exit and we make eye contact again - she smiles at me.

Then, i was thinking of how i should get up run out of the train and ask her something... maybe like a joke: "hey, can i ask you something? Do I have three eyes? :) just wondering why you were checking me out."

IDK, what should I have said anyway? I suck at cold approaches.

So, ultimately, I go home alone...happily though, I mean I got an open signal from her.

Yo, that is an accomplishment. You should have seen her....her legs...her body... her face....her smile.....omg.

I would have gotten oneitis in a matter of seconds. :D

And, there is another significant update.... there's a girl I actually like. We've been friends for Senior year. She's not the hottest girl I know, but she is beautiful, and all of that (funny, and overall I just love being around her).

We hung out mono e mono and shared a lot of good moments. I should have gathered my confidence and TALKED about my feelings. I should have done something about it. She would have liked it anyway... We had a great time.... i should have tried to kiss her.. or something.

It was the best day I've spent with a girl. I had a lot of fun. :)

I ended up telling her this over AIM :-/. She said if i told her when we were going out.. that should would have cried (in a good way). but she has a bf :(

Idk what will happen. We're going to relatively nearby colleges, and she is into me... i guess.

We're going to spend time together this Friday; I'm going to get to the bottom of this by then. I have it all figured out.

In conclusion: I feel more in control. And I learned something from all of this... a lot. And, I will tell you what I learned later. it's late now.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I love reading your stories man!
I myself have been improving bit by bit lately too. I initiate a lot of eye contact with girls, get some smiles, and talk a bit. I met a few new girls this new semester. My confidence is growwwing! And from now on, I will not quit working out, I just love it, and I have to stop being so lazy.

Thanks for inspiration Contender. We CAN do this together! :cool:

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update Report

I'm in a hurry; I'm going to make this update short.

I've gotten four numbers, and I didn't come of needy what-so-ever.

I just enjoyed my summer; in fact, I was having such a good time, I forgot to call.

They all called me, and I kept my cool; I talked, joked, laughed, and took it easy.

I hooked up with two of the four girls; the other one thinks I'm a player, and tried to get all of those girls off of me. She liked me for the longest time. The girls who hooked up with me were joking about her, and how she probably wanted to just get me all for herself.

The last one keeps on calling, but I never hung out with her yet. I was supposed to call a few days ago, but I forgot. Who cares?

Also, I've learned never to play soccer with chicks. I was playing soccer with one of them, and I got a huge boner. haha.

I'm getting into surfing this summer. I've found a new passion.

They are as follows: the beach (swimming, jet skiing, surfing, and diving), the winter (snowboarding), guitar playing, soccer, having a good time with friends, reading, and learning.

:)

I feel complete!

I'm going on a shopping spree soon - going to by a beginner board; I'm going to go for a Rusty CatFish 6'8'', and then I'll upgrade to a Salomon S-Core. :)

I bought a new snowboard. I've been snowboarding on rentals, and I got good enough to get my own board. Last winter, I did some grinding and I managed to land a 180. I bought a Burton Custom X. :cool:

Also, going to get new clothes for college. My old stuff got to small on me.... thanks to the fuc*ing gym. :up:

I'm going to hit my favorite stores: Abercrombie and Fitch, Banana Republic, Hollister, American Eagle, Kenneth Cole, and POLO!!

Plus, I'm going to get myself a wetty, this new diving mask - it goes over your face, and it carries 20 minutes of oxygen. It's fu*king hot. And, tight speedo shorts, for swimming.

Obviously... as you can tell... my stocks have been doing well. :up: It went up 8 dollars last time... now it's up 5 dollars. :) GO ISRG, BABY, GO!

I finally discovered my favorite type of music. I'm downloading a sh!tload of music - legally of course ;)

Everything is falling in place. It's like all my years of wasting my time on the computer playing video games, and being a loser are over. I'm finally getting everything together.

I started talking to my college roommate. He's very chill. He's from Cally actually, and he surfs. :cool:

I got lucky with the random dorm selections!

Only one thing went wrong yesterday, but, hell, I'm glad it went wrong; I changed so much over that night.

I went AFC-ish over a girl, again; because I did a few embarrassing things when I was driving this girl home. That's what sparked it; however, I learned how to handle these situations - not to worry about it.

I mean, what the f*ck.... sh!t happens... just brush it off by making light of the situation.. tease her about it saying that she would do the same thing... etc.

I'm chilled out now. I only take school seriously. Do I take girls seriously? HAHA. yeah, okay...

I invited her to come hang out with me tomorrow, she goes "i'll think about it." I replied with: "Think about what... I'm going to be there... that's all that matters, and you know it."

I could have a) just let it be, and let her think about it; b) be playful about it

But, regardless, my life doesn't revolve around girls anymore. I live my life under my own terms, babe!!!!

No regrets. :cool:

Going to the beach now... do some more diving.

And, I was attacked by a big ass jellyfish - got attached to my arm. That fu*ker...

[edit] I'll go into detail later, about the specific events; but this is all I have for you today. I'm off to the beach, laters; and good luck to you guys with your problems.

There's this song by Jay-z. It's called 99 problems. I love one line in that song that we should ALL live by.

"I've got 99 problems, but a b!tch ain't one."

So, keep that in mind, dude.

AND, I've got 99 posts, and a b!tch ain't one! ;)

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
::::must Read

A large part of my learning experience comes from writing all of it down. I really recommend that you guys find an outlet or a means of self expression to get the negative pain, and feelings, off your chest.

A lot of sh!t happened, in addition to many great things. I finally have MONEY to spend on things that I've always wanted during my younger years as a little kid. My parents always b!tched about the money strain; and now, finally, I have the power to walk right past my parents and go straight into the store and buy what I want. I earned it.

I had a lot of girl problems. I went from being the biggest AFC out there - yes, worse than you; I had major self-esteem issues. At one point, I was chubby, and I didn't realize it; so I would wear muscle shirts, and get picked on.

I was incredibly skinny, and I, still, thought I was built, and I was mocked by my mature peers.

So, I then entered a period of recession. I covered up my arms. At one point, I even wore a fleece during the summer.

I recall my teacher cracking a joke about me in front of the whole class. It was summer, and I had a thick red fleece on to hide my puny arms. I was small, skinny, and meaty at the same time - a horrible combo. He would suggest how my parents are probably abusing me, and the class would erupt into laughter.

See, I told you it was bad.

But, that's all behind me; that fuels me with that burning energy to improve.

I stood at 115 lb. with little strength. My maximum bench press was 60 pounds. I could do 3 pull-ups (due to my light weight... but meaty exterior.. I couldn't do much). I wasn't the tallest, but I wasn't the shortest; I was still pretty small.

I am now 155 lb. My maximum bench as of two weeks ago is 195 lb. I can do 15 pull-ups. I stand at 5'11'' And, males grow until 21... so I'm not done.

I went from behind, literally invisible in Junior High School, to being that kid with a "sexy body." A random girl commented on the beach at my developing six-pack. :)

The students in my High School Class do not remember me from Junior High School.

I couldn't talk to the opposite sex; let alone guys, too.

I've come a LONG way, fellas. I was rejected today by a girl recently, and that gave me the flashback to how pathetic I was... because this feeling I got when I was rejected brought me back to this pain I felt everyday back then.

But, then it hit me. I went down to the beach and lied down and stared at the dark sky and went through my entire life on fast forward.

Why am I at the mercy of this single girl? Why do I need her approval?

I am the BEST, man!

LIFE: There's so much to live for, a girl is such a small factor; and that's what being a DJ means.

It's not about getting a girl, or the girl. It's about living the LIFE you want.

A girl is just part of it; why treat girls any differently than the other things we do in life?

It's because we treat girls differently, that we fail in this field - and nothing else.

Please, guys, learn from my mistakes... just LIVE.

I am SO happy right now. I've discovered a group of real friends. We go diving at the beach daily. We all work as lifeguards, and we have a blast.

Life is about having fun. Get a job that you enjoy; get an education for the love of knowledge and being a well-rounded, successful, person.

Life is about giving others the opportunity to live a fulfilling life (getting children).

You've always asked... "what is the purpose to life...." but the answer is fu*king obvious. The purpose is to just LIVE.

Why be SHY? Why let FEAR CONTROL YOU? (it's okay to be scared... but don't let it RUN YOUR LIFE)

I went up to girls at the beach, and started a conversation. They were a little stupid, so in their eyes I embarrassed myself. But, who the f*ck cares?

I had a good time. I had a good laugh.

Okay, I was rejected by a girl I was fawning for a few months because I thought she was special. But if THIS girl was special, why do we all use similar methods to reel these girls in? It's because all these girls are the same; what makes them different is genetics, and personality (which is shaped based on social and parental experience).

Yes, I'm human; I'm hurt. This girl hurt me. But, we're still friends.

It's stupid to be revengeful. I'm not going to change my flirty behavior because she rejected me. Why? Because, I love to flirt, and be playful. That's who I am.

I am a playful kid; who knows when to be serious and when to **** around. I can be quiet at times; I can be a party animal. I am a surfer. I am a snowboarder. I am a future lawyer. I am the best lover. I am sexy. I am constantly learning, and improving - athletically, mentally, and physically.

Who are you?

Let it shine.

---------------------------------
///Guys, this post marks the end of my major transition. I can confidently say that I am a changed MAN. I am no longer a push over. I do what I want.

I've lost the fear of approaching women - well not entirely, but it doesn't stop me.

You've monitored my progress from the downs, to the ups, to the pitfalls, and to the cliimb out into the open blue sky.... now prepare for a new beginning; a new chapter in my life.///

As noted in the post below (edited on 11:27 PM on July 20, 2006), I shall begin a new chapter in my transition... in my fight to get what I want out of life.

I've changed my physique. I've constantly grown mentally. I've matured, and grew more, and more intelligent. However, I also developed a fun, care-free side. I still have that 'little kid' in me.

I've noticed that I'm fun to be around. And, I have fun... just being myself.

Now, I'm ready to go out into the world. College is just around the corner, and by then I will be pumped and ready to become the #1 student in the class - both socially, and academically.

It is time to work on my game, specifically. It is time to learn to become more of a people person. It is time to develop and hone on my social skills so I am able to develop into a successful lawyer, or actor (I still haven't decided).

So join me, and HELP me through the twists and turns of my life.

Contender: The Field Reports....coming soon to a forum near you.

Last edited: