Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completed 60 days of NC,lost 13 lbs and got my LIFE back.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Good for you man. You are an inspiration.

Thanks a lot man! I am just doing what is beneficial for me. I wish I could have done that earlier but its still ok at least I am doing something which would help me reap more benefits after it has been completed.

I realized one thing that it is ok to be selfish if the other person doesn't value you. And it is ok to leave them alone if they left you alone once.

As soon as you decide to get out of my life,you are dead to me.

ctorres626

Reaction score
Wow, very inspirational bro. Good on you. I have been going to the gym as of late and working on my hobbies that I enjoy. Did your ex ever begin to contact you again? When you ignored her did she say anything to you?

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ctorres626 said:
Wow, very inspirational bro. Good on you. I have been going to the gym as of late and working on my hobbies that I enjoy. Did your ex ever begin to contact you again? When you ignored her did she say anything to you?

I never allowed her to say anything to me. Blocked her.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote to my ex last time that i will never gonna contact her again... its been 4 months. she's been fine with it ...

After one year you finally understand the real person face...

ctorres626

Reaction score
Came home from working out and I saw I had two messages in my what's app. Saw it was from her.... I didn't see the message and just turned off my phone. In my mind I think it is just to wish me Merry X mas since I am single living out here in Brazil. The last time she messaged me was Dec. 13 and that is after she had messaged me "well you disappeared on me, how are you? (Obviously I disappeared after you LJBF) I had responded I was busy, how are you? and she never responded until today.......

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ctorres626 said:
Came home from working out and I saw I had two messages in my what's app. Saw it was from her.... I didn't see the message and just turned off my phone. In my mind I think it is just to wish me Merry X mas since I am single living out here in Brazil. The last time she messaged me was Dec. 13 and that is after she had messaged me "well you disappeared on me, how are you? (Obviously I disappeared after you LJBF) I had responded I was busy, how are you? and she never responded until today.......

Give her the same **** back. But make sure its more painful. No Contact for life. You know you deserve better. Don't waste your time on this piece of ****.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bradd80 : Thanks a lot man! I already feel better and much more determined. I have working out really hard and now I just have around 7 more kg to lose before I enter the 10% body fat range.

I messaged you regarding this particular problem. You checked your inbox? Kindly reply back to it.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Iv'e been strong and keeping NC. i improve myself and by talking to ES i could struggle and get well day by day. also reading the books and reading here gives me power. keep going :)

Joe.

ctorres626

Reaction score
I hope you guys had a Merry X mas and I hope you have a Happy New year. Bought my groceries today full of good stuff and still working out strong as usual.

When I turned my phone on, I received 3 more messages one at 5 pm then again at 9 and lastly at 4 in the morning of her worrying about me, and where was I spending X mas and please message back when I can to see that I am doing okay. She even said "I am sure you don't want to hear from me but how can I not wish you a merry x mas. Even had the nerve to use this nickname she had for me... it made me cringe.....

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing a good job ctorres. She will realise your true value in a few weeks. Stay strong with the workouts and the no contact.

That girl doesn't deserves you at your best.