Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completed 60 days of NC,lost 13 lbs and got my LIFE back.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Keep it up. I'm at 60+ days and it gets better. Good for you

Thanks bro! You should now stop counting the days because that ****ty phase is behind you now. Today I actually forgot my ex's name and it was hilarious that I was the same guy who worshipped her lol.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, We would've completed 1 year of being together. The Anniversary Day.

I am glad we didn't and I was able to mitigate my loss of TIME and didn't waste anymore time with her.

Remember,the breakup always happen FOR you and not TO you.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi evil spirit. - I'm nearly 30 days NC at the mo.

It's really hard to keep it up. I feel like I wanna call her.

Any motivation ? Tips? Lol

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Hi evil spirit. - I'm nearly 30 days NC at the mo.

It's really hard to keep it up. I feel like I wanna call her.

Any motivation ? Tips? Lol

If she can live 30 days without you, trust me she can spend her entire ****ing life without you. Why give her the pleasure of your company your love your attention? She chose to live without it so don't give it to her.

Even if you get her back just remember what she did during these 30 days. Lick Suck **** ****.

It is hard but it will make you stronger.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil Spirit, excellent job and well articulated. This thread will give hope to lots of men who are going through the same thing.

To add to the discussion, we must remember that when we break up with a woman, we are literally going through an addiction withdrawal. It is never really about that particular woman, but rather the pain of losing the chemicals and psychological reinforcement that being with a woman brings about.

At first we think the world is going to end because that woman was IT. "Ill never find someone quite like her..."

But then we go through the pain and realize that it wasn't really so much about HER, it was about losing something we were used to. Yesterday we felt wanted and needed by a woman, and today that disappears. The physical and psychological shock of that sudden withdrawal can be profound.

During a breakup it pays to remember that we are simply adjusting to the absence of something (someone) that tickled our ego, and that time will dissipate the withdrawal symptoms.

This is also why we must always cultivate an abundance mentality, in good times and in bad. That mentality is bank when things turn for the worse. It's crucial for a man to get himself to a place where he doesn't need any particular woman. That can be very difficult if you're already smitten, but it's doable.

Abundance, abundance, abundance must be our mantra.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the appreciation.

@Atomsmasher : Yes bro, I have realized that I don't need any woman or women to make me remind of my actual value. Love and other stuff is like drugs which is accompanied by the withdrawal symptom of missing that chemical thing you had going on with her. But once you realise that you already lived or survived without her since your birth then why the **** can't you exist alone?

Its all about your mental strength and once you're able to accept the fact that you can survive and exist without her,every piece of puzzle falls into the right place.

I am glad that I was able to return back a little to this community because of which I became the person that I am today.

My next goals are to get a better body,look great and sharpen my game skills and just don't ever jump into a relationship just for Sex.

Abundance is the real mantra.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me today! :D damn!

And was like I miss you a lot and I wish things could get better between us again and blah blah for about 15 minutes. The only reply I had was yeah hmm hmm and then I just said lets just forget the past and concentrate on our future. She got all happy and crap. And the funniest **** I ever said, " You concentrate on your future without me in it and i'll continue to live like I was living since these last 2 months considering you as a bad dream" and Click. I hung up the phone.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The only reason you'd be hung up over your ex is because she paid attention to you.

Find another girl who is hotter and does the same, and NC is a piece of cake.

NC can be pretty hard if you have no options... This is why so many guys fail
No guy has an excuse to sulk over an ex for more than a few weeks, UNLESS she's a Borderline IMO. Ive dated a ****load of women, she's the only one who ****ed me up. Those girls will really **** you up lol.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
She called me today! :D damn!

And was like I miss you a lot and I wish things could get better between us again and blah blah for about 15 minutes. The only reply I had was yeah hmm hmm and then I just said lets just forget the past and concentrate on our future. She got all happy and crap. And the funniest **** I ever said, " You concentrate on your future without me in it and i'll continue to live like I was living since these last 2 months considering you as a bad dream" and Click. I hung up the phone.
Bro lol !!!! You owned that b1tch!!

An elite PUA in the making.

Genuinely made me smile lol.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit you're practicing what you preach like a boss. Very impressive.

Also, you said, "If she can live 30 days without you, trust me she can spend her entire ****ing life without you."

This is profound, and I wish everyone here on SS would read this and meditate on it.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I dunno, being rejected by a woman that is not demonstrably insane and conceivably long term material should be much, much worse. Yes I've dated a Cluster B before but honestly once I learned about the disorder it was not too difficult to heal from. Of course, the cluster B provides more of a mindfvck and PTSD so it depends on how you cope with those. But in hindsight its not even a breakup, its an annulment and the whole thing was one big joke, it doesnt force you to come to terms with the true red pill of out of control hypergamy and the sinister biological underpinnings of ALL women.
I hear what your saying, but the biggest thing with the BPD woman is you sometimes doubt if they were even physically attracted to you in the first place.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, if someone loves you genuinely they would be craving for you and your time for the rest of their life but if they have these mood swings where at one point of time they say that they love you and can never live without you and the next day they fight with you over a petite issue then that my dear friends is NOT Love.

My ex, 7 days before we split up called me at night and told me some of the best loving words you could ever hear on this planet.

And the day we broke up she said some of the nastiest stuff I ever heard from a human being.

So that clearly proves that women and their words or actions are driven by mood.

My entire outlook towards WOMEN has changed a lot and the word LOVE is out of my dictionary now.

Never believe what a woman says when she is happy. Wanna know her reality? Piss her off and let her ooze the poison out of that sweet mouth which was kissing you a few seconds ago.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you guys think she contact him after two weeks?
i can speculate but i want to hear your opinion.

Joe.

tobeawesome

Reaction score
I am on day 17. Feeling better.Thanks for your post. Motivation is a necessity right now.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:

Even if she slept with some other guy before uttering those sugar-coated words to me,i am highly grateful to god for that at least i didn't have to marry her or deal with her bull**** anymore.

I am glad the biatch is gone and taught me a great lesson which in-turn helped me be a better man.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shane,

4 weeks ago i was blind and wanted her back... after talking to you and read on the forum i understood what a favor she did for me.
god bless i am not with her anymore , she literally killed my progression and my dreams. your post just gives me more motivation.

Q- did she tried to contact u again since the last time?

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Shane,

4 weeks ago i was blind and wanted her back... after talking to you and read on the forum i understood what a favor she did for me.
god bless i am not with her anymore , she literally killed my progression and my dreams. your post just gives me more motivation.

Q- did she tried to contact u again since the last time?

Yup! Yesterday she called me in the morning 2 times but i didn't picked up her call. Now i have blocked her number. I don't want any hindrances or obstacles in my journey.

If she was not with me at my worst,She certainly doesn't deserves me at my best.