Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comment on this pick up i just made at a grocery store!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all let me state that i was looking like straight s hit, im talking about some gym shorts and a sweaty tshirt.

I was coming from the gym so i decided to stop by publix to get me my favorite meal "milk and cereal"

i already knew exacly what i wanted so i go into the cereal section, and i see a literally 9 piece of beauty.

Now i thought to myself what the hell i dont care how im looking cause im confident in my gaming ability.

So as soon as she makes eye contact with me, i approach and this is exacly how it went.

Me : Excuse me , you seem to be in preety good shape , do you know what cereal its actually good for your body?

Her: *smiles* i dont really know about cereals sorry

Me: oh well im sure by looking at those abs i could not go wrong if i choose the same brand you eat

Her: *laughs* well i eat all kinds

Me: (smiling)ok that explains your little piece of skin hanging on each side of your waist .

Her: so what are you trying to say, i thought you said i was in good shape

Me: yeah who said that big women cant be in good shape....im joking around , whats your name.

Her: hb9

Me: Nice name im bfl (shaking her hand)

Me: so what brings a lady dressed in clubbing clothes on a sunday to a local supermarket

Her: (smiling) actually i just came from church im picking up some groceries for the week

Me: you gotta tell me what church you go to, may be i can apply for a job as a bartender there...

Her : Laughs...you a funny guy huh

Me: not really but anyway i have to get going, ima pick up "all kinds of cereals" and ill give you a call back when i think i achieve those abs of yours

Her: (laughs) aright

Me: Whats your number (with my phone on out ready to type

Her: ### ### ####

Me: aright hb9 nice talking to u..and remember choose your cereal wisely

Her (laughs) ill do that

Now that exacly how it went it took no more than 1 minute, and with me looking like i just came out of a sauna.

What yall think about how could i had done better, although im not complaining, i had never tried approaching when im looking like trash before, either my conversations skills are good or im that good looking ...:)

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I look like trash all the time. It don't matter.

I think you wanted number and you got it. You didn't really connect with your, nor find out more about her, etc.. A lot of people don't. I'm guilty of that too. Question is, will she answer the follow up, or flake.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. When she said, "sorry don't know much about cereals" most guys wouldn't probably took that as a IOD and closed. But you kept pushing on and re-engaged. Nice job.

I like the bartender line, good quick wit there. The part I didn't understand though is the part about the skin hanging on her waist after just saying she had a nice body.

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an honest neg or c&f flirting. Great for confusion and exploiting the fact that woman are extremely conscious of their body.

Reaction score
Thought it was a great approach. Could have hung around another minute or two and found out some particulars, simply for rapport-building purposes.

Not sure about the "choose your cereal wisely" comment, but if it works with your frame, so be it.

Did she really say her name was hb9? :up:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the situation I think you did a hell of a job. Can't hang out in a store forever and since you just got out of the gym it isn't like you could have bounced. SO IMHO I say great job. Nice Open, Nice Neg, Nice C&F...etc.

DUE to the situation you are going to have to find a very comfortable and stranger friendly place for a follow up. If you are going to follow up.

Can you tell us what you picked up about this girl from just that encounter?

:rockon:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect #-close man. Very clever. The club/church/bartender thing made me laugh. You got skill.

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have at least suggested a place to go to meet her. How about you meet at the gym?

Me: Hey, I have an idea. I'm really into working out like you are and it would be fun to take you along on a workout session. I go to Blah-blah place. Where do you happen to go?
Her: Well I like blah-blah since they have such and such.
You: Fine. I wish mine had one of those too. I'd like to try it out and see what it's like. Could you introduce me to that place? (lets her know that you have a common interest, and she doesn't know you at all, right?)
Could you let me have your phone # so when I can do this, I can let you know?
Her: OK, I normally don't just give this out to just anyone you know.
You: I promise not to give it to some telemarketer!
Her: OK. Here it is.
You: I was just thinking I'm free Sat afternoon. Would you like to meet me for lunch prior to going, just sandwiches or something? It's better to eat before you work out!
Her: OK. I can do that.

Her:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Splendid!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tx yall, i was thnking the same, that i didnt really build no rapport but i just know how to conversate, specially with the opposite sex its just natural for me , so when i do call tomorrow it will be no problem for me to strike an interesting convo.

This was the first time that i approach while looking "messed up" in my view i did it to really test my gaming ability and see if my game can cover up for the "messed up " look, and it seems i can. I always get numbers when im dressed up feeling good and looking good, i really had no intention of getting no numbers , simply go get my cereal and go home.

Its interesting i think everybody should try it, proves that good conversation skills its all thats really needed, and im telling you this girl was easily a 9.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, I was just in the same situation hitting the store after the gym, saw a girl that was about a 7 but didn't approach cause I was sweaty. Next time I can't use that as an excuse. Good job!