Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approaching girls with the line: "hey you, do you think i'm good looking?"

gonewiththefire

Reaction score
(TL;DR in bold)

a long time ago i made a thread just like this that none of you will remember, however i've been too busy focusing on not failing all my college classes to do much cold approaching, but now that the semester is over and thus i've already failed everything i'll have the free time on my hands,

anyway, onto the actual cold approach idea: what if i walk up to cute girls i see around and just ask them that simple question, something like, "hey you [pause to make sure she's listening] do you think i'm good looking?" or "hey, can i ask you a question? [if she says yes] do you think i'm good looking?" something along these lines.

obviously if she says no then i'll just go "that's a shame" or "wow, you must take good care of your glasses to see that well" or "perfect! i'll save this mask for halloween" or something and bid her adieu, and if she says anything else i'll chat her up for a bit.

what do you guys think? horrible idea, fantastic idea, derivative idea, etc. (oh and i'm reading the book "day bang" by roosh V, so like, when i finish that book i'll probably completely change my daytime cold approach system and thus trying this out will be my last chance to do my old gimmick focused style before i adopt a newer more refined one)

fun fact, i already tried this exactly once (see the quoted post right below) i think it went well... sort of. no idea if that was pure luck or not though, ideally i'll try it again during this upcoming week

so... thoughts everyone?
The scenario you described looks terrible creepy. I've been there myself.

Here's a great article that helped me approaching women, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lindsey-kesel/the-right-way-to-approach_b_4577088.html

even though it's with an example in a café you can easily think of something to say on the streets instead.

hope it helps!

gonewiththefire

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following up from what @ohrein said about delivering the line with confidence: females care much more about the context in which you say something rather than the content of what your saying. Of course content matters to all women, and some more than others, but as a general rule focus on the context.