Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christian dating

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do most of the rules apply to christian dating? I was taught you were sposed to start off as friends. Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest not attempting to combine the two, your head will implode.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlackDragon
Do most of the rules apply to christian dating? I was taught you were sposed to start off as friends. Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!
If you want to make this into another "C0ckblocked by Jesus" thread, then go ahead.

BGMan :rolleyes:

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do most of the rules apply to christian dating
I would say yes. You must still have that ****y funny attitude, play hard to get with the girl, not call her everyday, action dates not act desperate etc.

I was taught you were sposed to start off as friends
Some people might disagree with what I have to say about this one. I think theres nothing wrong with being friends first. But you must always keep your sexuality open, act like a man, a lot of kino, and play hard to get (challenge). The chicks just wanna be friends first because they wanna make sure the person they are interested in is the right person for them. This may be because they have been hurt in their past relationship or that they are after serious long term commitment (marraige) or both. This always seems to be true for the chicks that are really into their faith.

Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!
In christian relationships the couple are not meant to have sex till they get married. Therefore most couples set boundaries like no kissing below the neck, and no holding hands in public places especially church etc. But sometimes even with these boundaries in place the physical desire in a person can take over them and tempt them into sin. Thats why most pastors will say no to kissing and holding hands especially if you have poor self control.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin covered it. In addition, "starting off as friends" isn't the same as getting "LJBFed". In one case, it's a mutual agreement, while in the other, it's one person trapping another in that zone. Most Christian married couples I know started off that way, and they are very happily married.

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
just stay away from christian girls. theyre all whacked out heebus freaks

but if you must know, there are 2 types

1) bad school-girl type. the kind that goes to church but likes to F alot

2) whacked out girl who doesnt really F...ive met girls who go to church multiple times a week, and have no sex drive whatsoever.....

if you attempt anything, go for #1...
just my opinion on things...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah man, Christian girls are bad news. In todays society, and girl that puts religion above anything is not the type of girl you want to be with for the most part. Girls like that are just strange.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of christian girls.

a) the one that goes to church every sunday and is loyal to her faith and doesnt sleep around.

b) the one that goes to church every sunday but during the rest of the week turns into a wh*re.

You might call the "a" type whacked, low sex drive, super tight or high maintainence ( I hope I spelled it right) but to some of us these type of chicks are a real gem. It all depends on what you are after. If you are just after the sex these are not your type. If you want the relationship and the sex is also a vital part of the relationship for you then these are also not your type. These chicks only suite guys that are into their faith and that are after a serious long term relationship and dont care if they get the sex or not in the relationship.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A christian girl is EXACTLY the type I want to be with....not some slut whos been around the block 30 times, I want to marry a woman and not have to think about all the other guys C*cks that have been there before me.... Your ignorance precedes your name.

Rock on bro , Im a Christian, have morals and values and I will not have sex before im married (I have had sex though, that was BC). You'll find her man, just keep looking.
Also to back up what Metal fortress said I believe , is that couples who wait before they get married to have sex have a ALOT smaller divorce rate than that of the world......Im in your boat bro, I read sosuave like im at the grocery store, take what I need off the shelf and leave what doesnt apply on the shelf, just filter stuff on Don Jaun out where it applys and you really have most of what you need to be a christian "dater" LOL i geuss thats the word.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock on bro , Im a Christian, have morals and values and I will not have sex before im married
Good point, I'm right with you. It's good to know there are some of these on the board.

Yeah, this site has some good stuff, just take what will work for you.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christian girls are such prudes. Thats my experience from going to church when i was younger. They just thought they were so good and act as if you were a complete loser if you tried to talk to them. :rolleyes:

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some thoughts on church and church girls.

Don't remember who said it but some wise man said "Don't date girls with addictions. These include alcohol, drugs, and born again christanity."

With that said church is a great way to meet chicks. There is an activity that brings you and the girls together on a regular basis so you can run your game real easily. If you are young churches always have high school groups that do stuff in small groups and go on trips ect. For some people, it is just a social opportunity and not a religious one. Find the girls there that are for the wrong reasons and you got yourself a sweet set up.

I got my first two blow jobs at church camp. Also I got to second and third in a church van! So there is opportunity there.

NO I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I am christian too, nice to know theres a few christian guys out there!!! For me I dont wanna have sex before I get married. And I definetly want a christian chick whos faithful to God and not just on sundays.:D

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is awesome to see so many fellow Christians on here!!

Just to dispell another myth, from my experience, Christian girls are not in any way EASY and while they may seem there for the taking, just because you get to hang out in a consistently friendly and welcoming setting, they are by far the most suspicious girls around. Suspicious of who you say you are, suspicious of what you want from them, just plain suspicious.
You need lots of patience and time, and most of all you need to befriend them first, give them time to trust you, see you are not just interested in them for what's inside their pants.

What works like a charm on girls in a bar, has very little effect on a church going Christian girl, if you don't believe me, just ask everyone of my friends, and their friends and their friends friends.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crotchrocket mate your onto it. I learned my lesson the hard way. Just read my posts about the asian chick. I was impatient and it did seem like I was trying to get in her pants. And good on the christian chicks for standing out from the crowd and not being easy. Adds more value to them.

Pugsley_f5, I am after the exact same chick as you mentioned. I think with christian chicks you dont have to turn into a nice guy just gotta be friends with them first and prove to them you are not after a fling with them but after a proper relationship and dont really care about sex.

This is my problem, I can be friends with them, but they all think that i am after their panties. They all see me as a confident, funny guy but not LTR material. How do I change this? Maybe I shouldnt talk about sex so openely any more, hmmmm.

Someone should post a thread about christian chicks and how to get them and it should come from someone with experience.