Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christian dating

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be worth it, she (whoever she is for you) will be worth it, there in lies the other problem; they know they are worth it and therefore will make you work that much harder to get them.

Like you say Deadly_Assassin, most of them see any confident, funny guy that is good with the ladies as a guy who has only one thing on his mind, and it's tough to prove that with you it isn't true.

I asked a girl from my Church one time out for coffee, she told me point blank, "I don't want to give you any false expectations, particularly with someone from my own church!" so yah!

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its takes some time with christian girls. I failed to get one girl's number at the beginning of the semseter, but I haven't given up. I decieded to take it slow and became her friend. I tease and flirt with her all the time, and she seem to show more intrest everyday. She invited me to her chruch, and im thinking about going someday.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they know they are worth it and therefore will make you work that much harder to get them
True, but they know that they are worth getting another Christian guy(most of them anyway), so if you fit in that catagory, it's balances it'self out.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin

This is my problem, I can be friends with them, but they all think that i am after their panties. They all see me as a confident, funny guy but not LTR material. How do I change this? Maybe I shouldnt talk about sex so openely any more, hmmmm.
Haha, you answered your own question. I'd think your best bet would be to be upfront about your sexual morals. The ones who are saving sex, will respect you a lot for it.

I had no idea so many fellow DJs here had the same morals as me. Good to see all you guys here!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you answered your own question. I'd think your best bet would be to be upfront about your sexual morals. The ones who are saving sex, will respect you a lot for it.
cheers, I just told my christian mate today that I am a virgin, he didnt believe and said it just couldnt be possible. He honestly didnt believe me for ages and probably it still hasnt sunk in.

Later on I was chatting to my other christian mate and my interest and her mate was there. He goes to the main uni and so does the interest as well. But then he starts telling me in front of my interest on how all these girls from uni know me and stuff and think I am kinda hot. Straight away my interest turns away and doesnt seem to be interested in our conversation.

another thing I am working on at the moment is trying not to get jealous. Its been a long day for me. I always pray and try leaving it upto God whenever I see my interest. I always say that I am going to trust in you Lord cos I know you gonna help me out. Everytime I do this I get tested. Either some other guy will go sit beside my interest, even though they are just friends I get a bit worried (shouldnt for a christian and a DJ), or she will start talking to someone else. But one thing I have realised that if I pass this test by not getting phased by it and saying I am trusting in you Lord and actually letting it go for a few moments the interest will always come and talk to me :D

what about you guys any experiences to share? Has anyone got the I am not ready for a relationship line? how did things go from then on?