Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick I'm dating & her GF are going on a cruise this week...

donutclub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup a girl I've been seein' friend won a 7 day alaskan cruise and shes going with her this week. I can't help wonder what will go on with them two there alone. They are both smokin hot and very social so I know guys will be all over them... Think I should worry?? I heard those Alaskan cruises are full of old people though... Guess I'll just have to wait it out... I think she knows that I don't like the idea.

But two hot chicks in their 20's getting loaded all week with a bunch of guys older men tryin to get them back to their room... And they'll never see them again or owe them anything... How could you not.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what an Alaskan cruise would be like, but everyone I know who ever went on a cruise to Bermuda or Hawaii or someplace tropical spent the entire time WASTED and ****ING. Sorry.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I should worry??
haha, you're already worried, which is understandable, oh well, maybe Alaskan cruises aren't that wild, course she'll probably meet some guy from steerage and then they'll hit an iceberg or something;p

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gut is telling you she is not trust worthy, then she probably isn't. Also, either she does not know you well enough to be considered your bf or she isn't that into you for her to invite her gf instead of you to the cruise.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by donutclub
But two hot chicks in their 20's getting loaded all week with a bunch of guys older men tryin to get them back to their room... And they'll never see them again or owe them anything... How could you not.
Depends on how loyal she is. Can you trust her?

At the same time, is it important to be exclusive with this one, or will you be out playing the game while they're away? ;)

wackyguy

Reaction score
Dude I know how you feel...

I'd be worried to I went on a cruise with my GF and 2 of her friends who both had BF's. They acted like they didn't care all week and messed around with guys. At home these are GOOD GIRLS who would never do such a thingIt seems theat once you are in that atmosphere you are just tempted ot cheat and its hard not too. They both hooked up with crew members... That's who I'd be worried about if I were you... these guys that work on the cruise ships target them early in the week for a steady hookup... usually the first nite. They get a new chick every week.

They both thought everything would be left on the ship but their BF's found out as word spread.... the end of that!

I'd lay low and if something does happen it'll eventually get back to you from their friends or yours because of them tellinng stories... If you hear something happens then confront her and NEXT her.

But I'd say its hard for even GOOD GIRLS with crew members and other trying to hook up with them. Basically instead of a one nite stand they are doing a 6 nite stand!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Dude I know how you feel...

Originally posted by wackyguy
At home these are GOOD GIRLS who would never do such a thingIt seems theat once you are in that atmosphere you are just tempted ot cheat and its hard not too.
It's a common-known fact that cruises do not apply to the rules of every day living... My friends are "good girls" (WTF is that?) and they had SO MUCH SEX on their cruise it is unbelievable!!

wackyguy

Reaction score
Just saying since they thought it wouldn't ruin their reputation of being GOOD and devoted girl they hookup with these guys all week... cus they thought no one at home would ever know and still see them as the perfect, quiet, GOOD girldfriend who loves their BF.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she is leaving you home... ALONE??? The possibilities ;)

My GF went to Europe with a friend for three weeks a while back. She's very gregarious by nature (thats why I like her) so I'm sure she caused a lot of commotion and drew attention to herself.

She had a good time and so did I at home. Have you guys noticed that your DJ skills are paramount when you are in a relationship or at least juggling a few HBs at once? So I decided to go out with my buds as a wingman and even offered to Kamikaze when necessary.

What did I have to loose? I wasn't looking for anything and it was all in fun. I lifted my skills to a higher level, had a great time and kept busy so I didn't worry about my GF at all.

When she got back, she could tell that I was the '**** of the block' and that turned her on even more. ;) So use your time to your advantage, who knows what could happen!

Its all good all of the time....

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why young men shouldn't get into serious relationships.

When you're young all you wanna do is have some fun as Sheryl Crowe would say.

Your girl is going to have guys all over her on this cruise. A girlfriend of mine is a travel agent and she goes on those Alaskan cruises once a year.

She tells me she gets hit on all the time. Its not just the other travellers but the staff that work on the boat.

They're the ones you have to worry about. Its their job to pickup on the hot chicks on the boat. They have a new selection every week and tons of practice.

You'll never know what happened.

Good luck and stay single.

Reaction score
1. you sound insecure, work on that before it becomes a problem with control issues...
2. who cares what she does...think about what you can do too.
3. if you don't trust her by now you probably never will
4. it could be worse either myself or a DJ could be on that cruise! lol

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

2. who cares what she does...think about what you can do too.
here here., player nailed it.
of course she will have some fun, its a cruise.
chances are she will be up to her guts in nuts before you can say "welcome aboard captain stubing".

go have some fun of your own.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks on vacation away from their boyfriends, usually cheat.

The easiest lay is the chick who is on vacation away from her boyfriend. This is just a tip for everyone. If you run across this girl, go for it and you will have some fun.

Donut, there is nothing you can do about it. You can't stop her, you can't guilt her into anything, you can't act all "I trust you." bs. It is strictly up to her while on the trip. Just be cool beforehand. After all, it is a really good test for how much she likes you. Find out for sure either way.

If she does cheat, she will be somewhat distant for a few days when she comes home. Don't worry yet. Worry when she starts to act guilty and depressed. She will then break up with you (wasn't meant to be of course in chick logic) or she says "I have something to tell you." Don't worry about it. In any of these cases, she is gonzo anyway. Tell her "I'm glad you had fun. See you next year."

If she doesn't cheat, it will be because she has decided that she loves you very much. Still give her a day or two to settle back in (always do this with chicks on trips). She will then totally rip your clothes off when you meet her after the trip and, in this case, you have a keeper. Either that or its number 1. above.

Chicks on vacation are so predictable.

donutclub

Don Juan
Reaction score
God this sux waiting the week out. She does have email and said if anything exciting comes up let here know... Don't know whether I should email her. I think it could go both ways...

I mean there was basically nothing I could do... her friend asked her... I trust her but didn't want to talk to her...... oh well

Ps- I did hook up with my ex 2 days after she left :cool: mostly because i think she will cheat. oh well i guess screw it all

falloutboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just on an alaskan cruise 2 months ago, and from my experience if you're worried about her cheating... don't.

Let's just say that Big Band was the most modern music in the club. :p

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Shyt you better listen up..

You are wasting your time with this chick and this relationship ..
Once again listen to (. )( .) ....

Just Do it Always gave you good advice but cant trust that always..some grils are pros and have no morals and can fake anything....Chances are she will....you cant trust her then brake it off.

Man if my woman went to a trip without me for that long it was over immediately.( i been there done that and its crazy what you see girls do ..girls you would had tought they were decent..just like a frat party in college)...thats why i dont get serious until i marry...why? ... there is no going on cruises alone where you are engage or marry...and that other bull**** and excuses for cheating and getting their sult face on.

If she went there by hereslf with her friends let her stay there.........get any girl and have fun ..besides your relationship is crappy as your insecurity already led you to fvck your ex..but i understand that it wasnt easy what you were dealing with.

Hey Sexy MAlibu i really doubt any of your friends are good girls...besides no girl that does that is a good girl even if she wears a different face back hoem..they are sluts and hypochrits i feel bad for anyone who is unlucky to fell for their lies.

Tiburon

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she gets back, withdraw from her and let her WORK to get you back. You know that they probably will get hammered on the cruise, so you must show that you won't put up with that. She's not your official GF so it doesn't warrant a break-up, but as I said, withdraw and make her chase you.

BGMan

wackyguy

Reaction score
dude... like I said before. If her friend along is single which I imagine she is... they will be getting drunk and let guys hit on them. I don't even think a nun would in this situation wouldn't hook up. she knows she free and nothing will come out of it. she might just only hang out with a guy but she might be banging nitely. i fell for you it must be torture. WOMEN SUCK PERIOD.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Some woman can go to spring brake cancun...and still dont do crap

Thats not true...there are woman who are actually decent and wont due crap..but this woman if interested on you wont go in this trips with out you either because they wouldnt aprecciate it if you did the same..Your GIRL needs to become a fbuddy and thats it..HAVE FUN..........

Tiburon