Chick I'm dating & her GF are going on a cruise this week...

donutclub

Don Juan
Reaction score
It prob happened...

Just got an email from her tonite...

"I'm brain dead after a long week of drinking. I might even take the night off tonight so I can get some real sleep.

I'm actually having a blast, [her single friend] has been surprisingly un-lame. But, she met some guy so that's probably why. We have to dress up again tonight in formal wear. I never thought I'd ***** about having somewhere to wear a gown, but we already did it once this week. I'm ready to wear some jeans. I love this boat, it's like a floating city with a continuous supply of food and FREE Room Service."

I think Im gonna be really distant when she gets back!!! But I'd say 80% she's gettin laid by the GUY's friend...

NEXT!

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, don't reply to the email . . . just let her wonder, wonder, wonder . . .

donutclub

Don Juan
Reaction score
too late I already replied and told her to have fun and enjoy the last 3 days and I'll catch up with her when i get back...

Ball is in her court now. she'll know something is wrong when she gets back when Im distant.

I really think Im just to worked up about this and I should give it a rest. If something is gonna happen its gonna happen there is nothign I can do and if I do act like a jealous pschyo ill never have a chance

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a circle jerk of insecurity and pathetic-ness...

None of you giving advice have asked the fundamental question here.

1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN GOING OUT?

1a. You refer to her as "a chick I am dating... NOT as my GF" - this to me is a KEY DISTINCTION.. as it implies that your relationship is not serious enough where it would imply that she HAS to ask your permission to go, or even feel any guilt about leaving you behind. DJs talk all this bullshyt about "playing the field" well guess what, turnabout is fair play. From what you've posted YOU HAVE NO GRIPE HERE. To me, you come off like a whiny, insecure, little BIOTCH.

1b. You have not given any indication as to why she shouldn't be trusted other than wild speculation and anecdotal hearsay of what other people her age do on cruises... totally idiotic to base your fears on that seeing as a) the stories are usually lies people make up to make themselves sound naughtier/sluttier than they really are (as of course, there is no real way to verify) and b) you are impliedly assuming that since her friend is a big slut, which she may or may not be, , then of course, your girl is also a slut. Brilliant, really, Sherlock.

What this sounds to me is the worst case scenario of an insecure little boy who's worried about the tenuous grip he may have on this girl (you did admit that she is "smoking" hot and very social), and who doesn't even give the girl he's dating the benefit of a doubt and basically assumes she's a big ole' slut.

To make things worse, then you go out and act on those insecurities by fukkin' your ex, just because your paranoia and insecurity tell you "she must be cheating, so I'll beat her at her own game! "

TO ALL YOU READERS:

This is the epitome of an average/ frustrated/chump. Hell break that phrase down into its individual elements and this poor sap has all 3 written all over him.

So basically, donut, you're an a$$hole and a frustrated idiot, and you obviously do not have the maturity to handle an adult relationship. I really do hope to God that she wasn't fukking around on you, and she finds out you started fukkin' with your ex b/c basically you don't trust her and you think she's a slut. You deserve to get dumped on your a$$ for this.

CONCLUSION TO ALL "DJ" READERS: Don't be this guy. This thread reminds me a lot of Shakespeare's "Othello"...

D

donutclub

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about control pal. I can fukk around on her but she cant on me. hell im going over to an old FB house tonite. Gotta play the field and make sure shes in her place!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donutclub
its all about control pal. I can fukk around on her but she cant on me. hell im going over to an old FB house tonite. Gotta play the field and make sure shes in her place!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Thanks for proving my point, chump.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Playa_Supreme & Diesel, you're demonstrating both insecurity and unDJ-like conduct.

You never did clarify if she was your GF or not btw...

Oscar.