Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating wife [merged threads]

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
I just went on vacation with her and she is putting out and eager to please. I think she is over the guy so I'm safe for now . She says she is sorry and happy to be with me and didn't know what she saw in him. I think it should be ok. She even posted a pic of us together on her Facebook .
Oh, well, if she says so... :rolleyes:

Vidar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's it, huh? She cheats and lies to you everyday for over a year, on your wedding day no less, as she's saying her vows to you...and all she needs to do is put out a bit, go on vacation and post a pic to FB. End of. Man...that is one easy pardon.

Going on vacation never solves anything. Eventually, you're gonna have to return home to your problems.

Right now you seep desperate to sweep everything under the rug. But it aint going away, dude.

I notice you keep saying the word "I think" over and over again. I mean...she's your wife...should you really be doubting this like this. NO!

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really love someone , should you forgive and give them a chance ? This is her first time she swore never to do it again. She said it was a huge mistake . She said the marriage had been strained because I lost my job and we had to move countries . She said she gave up a lot for me and supported me through the rough times and it hurt her when I didnt have time for her.

Wouldn't you give another chance?

Btw. She hadn't put out for a year so this is a good sign. She says she is really over the other guy . She thought the other guy was special that's why she went with him . In the end she realised I was much better than him.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You going on vacation ? You don't have a job? Who is paying ? You? If she was good wife she will understand money pressure and will tell you not to spend it . You have no right going n vacation. People have jobs go on vacation to relax. You don't . Oh but I forgot if you don't then you are scared she might leave you again for the other guy. ,? So what happens when you go back home the problems will still be there and what happens if she wants to go on vacation I'm few months?? You going agree ? Unless you rich where you going get money from you. You will be forvver giving in to her demands for fear of losing her. You know what one day you will have to say no because you have no money and she will leave.

She putting out because she is *****, she put out with the other dude as well. He took her probably also on vacation.

She put pic of you and her FB? Maybe she thought the other guy was checking and saw it. He's out of the picture? Lol literally . What piece of work she is.

Anyway enjoy your vacation. When you go back home nothing will have changed.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
If you really love someone , should you forgive and give them a chance ? This is her first time she swore never to do it again. She said it was a huge mistake . She said the marriage had been strained because I lost my job and we had to move countries . She said she gave up a lot for me and supported me through the rough times and it hurt her when I didnt have time for her.

Wouldn't you give another chance?

Btw. She hadn't put out for a year so this is a good sign. She says she is really over the other guy . She thought the other guy was special that's why she went with him . In the end she realised I was much better than him.
No you would dump this women in the ocean with her feet cemented. Then go find a women worthy of your time and love. Tell worthless piece hore bait to pack sand. And you letting this woman who cheating on you blame you for cheating. ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID. Is this first girl you had sexual realtionship with. dont you know any better man. I'm sorry but i hope you drown in your stupidy sometimes you just need to let it go.

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest this situation made me feel slightly sick. How can you go on holiday with the woman after she cheated?

There would be NO second chance for her in my books, as others have said once a cheater always a cheater. I'm sorry if this sounds rude Jack but you're dumb for taking her back, should drop her and move on to find another woman to enjoy who hasn't pulled this crap, you deserve more than her, though i suspect you'll stay with this broken model and find out she does this all again :(

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
Married 1 year and wife cheated with this dude for over a year. This dude also married . She's basically been lying to me for over year, going on fake business trips and excuses to see him. His wife found out and told me. She also told me she didn't love me anymore but loved him. She even moved out for a month to live with him but came back to me because she thought he couldn't give her what she wanted. I wanted her back because I don't think I can live without her. She told me it was his fault and he seduced her but I always had a feeling she liked him, I also know the guy. But now she says she's sorry and wants to make it work with me. I told her I would divorce her if she left to be with him but I didn't have guts to do it since I love her so much. I don't think I can live without her. She's been back with for few months but I'm always looking over my shoulder. People told me to ditch her and says it won't last but I forgive her.
I'm scared she may cheat again maybe with same dude. She also blames me for not given her attention enugh after getting married that's why she cheated. She told me this her first time. I think she was just infatuated with him .

Things are kinda back to normal now but now I have her back there are still things I can't get over. So people told me things will never be the same but I disagree .
I love her so much. What shall I do?
It is up to you, but usually, when someone cheats once without any consequences will do that again and again, it is just matter of time. So it is up to you and this are just my 2 cents

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing we can do for the OP. No it will never work OP, she will do it again as soon as she meets another c0ck she finds hot and attractive. She will bang him but hide it from you. If I was you and really wanted to try to make it work (I never would try, I would leave), I would hire a PI to follow her around, and probably install a keylogger on the computer.

What if you catch her doing it again? Some people have to learn the hard way, myself included. She is the type who gets bored easily, and the only cure for her boredom is banging fresh men.

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you guys are saying but dont you think she is now so scared of losing me she wont have other affairs because I told her if I caught her again i would divorce her. She says she is really truly sorry and it was all the other guy's fault always coming on to her. She has now cut him entirely. Its easier for you guys to say because you arent in my situation. My wife is really hot and a lot of guys go for her but she is now devoted to me. Doesnt posting our pics from our vacation send a message to anyone looking to grab her?

I dont want to engage in PIs and keyloggers since I want to trust her again. I think if you really love someone, you would give them a second chance.
She said she only went with the other guy because he wined and dined her and took her to lavish vacations. She said he is only good for vacations and not for long term partner like myself.
Anyway she is back with me and in love with me again. I cant turn her away now.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust should be verified. Blind trust got you into this mess. Blind trust will do it again. You will be in constant worry without verification. Wayward spouses lie. Your being gaslighted.

Have you eliminated the conditions the enabled the affair?

How could he wine and dine her and take her on vacations? Is she supporting you? Seeing this guy at work? "Business trips". ?

If your unemployed... How are you going to meet her need for financial support?

You sir will be in this boat again soon. Unless you follow the marriagebuilders plan of recovery.

Epi

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't cheat once, she cheated many times. She just came out and told you about it once. The next time she cheats another 100 times and tells you again, are you only going to call that the second time?

Are you really so naive to believe that it was all the guys fault for coming on to her? Sex is a consensual action. Two people need to consent in order for this to happen. The fact that she lied to you so many times means she took a major part of it too. The guy lied to his wife and your wife lied to you. Your blinded by your affection for this woman that your willing to overlook anything and make ti anything but her fault because you want her to love you. You want this woman to love you the way you love her or you probably won't be able to function.

Your weak and not even man enough to stand up for yourself. She will cheat again and most likely leave you and ruin your life.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackoncrack20144-

I've debated if I should even offer my 2 cents or not. There has been 3 pages of guys telling you the type of woman you have on your hands and you aren't taking them seriously.

Here are a few thoughts:
-I suspect this is the only hot woman you've been with and don't feel you can get another.
-You took her on a vacation to try and respark the love. This tells me you are a guy that thinks money makes the vagina tingle. They do for a lot of women, but it never lasts. This guy she is fuhking on the side also figured out that expensive dinners and lavish vacations made her vagina tingle as well.

-You stated something about her complaining that you weren't giving her "enough attention" as the reason she cheated. Then she claims she cheated because this guy wined and dined her. What is it? The correct answer is you didn't give this vvhore enough attention so she ignored her marriage vows because we all know words don't mean schitt to women and she went out and found her some stray cahk.

-Some one that cheats because they aren't getting enough attention at home has some major character flaws. Thats why these guys are saying once a cheater always a cheater.

-How will you feel after she does this again?

-You might run a credit report on her to see if she has been embezzling money from you. That will give you a lot of insight into what she's really up to.

-Do you realize you have lost frame in the relationship by taking her back?

-Hot women in general have got some problems when it comes to self confidence, self esteem, validation, attention seeking, and emotional stability/rationality/neediness. If you aren't a strong man and know what you are doing you will get abused by one sooner or later. Thats what is happening to you.

I had an exwife that was fuhking some guy on the side for several months. All the while she claimed she loved me and denied any wrong doing. I had to pile up a ton of evidence that she couldn't dispute before she came clean. She was also embezzling money from me into accounts I didn't know about. I thought she was a good girl too. A part of me wanted to give her a 2nd chance at one point. I'm sure glad I didn't.

The smartest thing you can do is sit back. Just let things come to a stand still, and do some heavy thinking. Patience and time often lead you to the correct answer when your brain/heart won't.

My exwife and many women since taught me a very valuable lesson that women can be easily replaced. You find one that is hot that you can get along with and enjoy your time with her. It might last forever, it might end in 5weeks. You never know. Women are too irrational & emotional to be taken seriously. You put your life in their hands like you have done by taking her back and you will be headed for a very unstable future.

Vidar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
I hear what you guys are saying but dont you think she is now so scared of losing me she wont have other affairs because I told her if I caught her again i would divorce her. She says she is really truly sorry and it was all the other guy's fault always coming on to her. She has now cut him entirely. Its easier for you guys to say because you arent in my situation. My wife is really hot and a lot of guys go for her but she is now devoted to me. Doesnt posting our pics from our vacation send a message to anyone looking to grab her?

I dont want to engage in PIs and keyloggers since I want to trust her again. I think if you really love someone, you would give them a second chance.
She said she only went with the other guy because he wined and dined her and took her to lavish vacations. She said he is only good for vacations and not for long term partner like myself.

How could she possibly be scared of losing you?

She cheated on you. That means she was going to someone else, getting her needs met and fulfilled by another guy. She had one foot out the door already.

No. She's not afraid of losing you. How could she ever be, when YOU are the one begging her to come back. I bet you're the one who apologized to her for her betrayal. She knows you're sticking around, she knows she has you.

And her reasons for cheating...that she was wined and dined and taken on vacations. Do you even realize how lame that sounds. First of all, she made a choice. HER choice. She wasn't seduced. It wasn't magic, or a spell. She just didn't respect you. (And I can see why)

Really listen to what it says. That she was willing to give up her MARRIAGE to you, all for wine and cheese. You were so low in her eyes, that dinner and weekend getaways were more important. Do you see that? How can that not possibly hurt you? She was willing to throw it all away for this. And truthfully probably wanted you to find out - to either hurt you or make you dump her. The fact that you didn't, makes you even lower in her eyes now.

Nope. YOU'RE the one who's afraid of losing her.

And lastly; Facebook means absolutely nothing!!! Actually, I take that back... it means that everyone can now see that you've taken her back. It tells other dudes that your wife can cheat and get away with it. That her husband won't even care. The other dude she cheated with involved is probably laughing. (Tell us; did his wife forgive him? Did she beg him to come back? Is he now posting pics with his wife on FB?)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:

In between her apologies and foreswears she is dropping excuses and blame on you, and on her bull-man seducer. And you are not going to instill any dread in her; rather you are showing her you have tolerance for her abuse of you. Why would she fear losing you? You're demonstrating that you are so lacking in options that you will cling to a user than "risk" going solo.

Assuming you are not a troll, why don't you consider the majority opinion of this thread. We are not in your situation and not prone to make decisions based on emotion. You are. You have a right to feel sad, heartbroken, bitter, and even scared. That you cannot control. But you CAN control the decisions you make, and making them when emotional is bad idea jeans my friend. The opinions on this board are sober, experienced, and sensible. Put some trust in that. You are much better being alone than being with this woman. If you jettison her and never speak with her again, it will be a victory for you, not a loss, because you'll have done what most men would not do.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
She said he is only good for vacations and not for long term partner like myself..
Sounds like she might be pregnant. Which would also explain why she's putting out again after a whole YEAR of no sex.

Jack, if she is pregnant, chances are the child is not yours.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find out she is pregnant by this guy surely that is the last straw?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack you are weak beta AFC fag. The reason why you can't leave her is because she is the best you ever had and the best you can get. You think you will never get someone as hot as her again that's why you are willing to give up your self respect and dignity to be with her.

You are too weak and see her as the prize .You frame is so poor. You want to keep your trophy wife and willing to do anything even let her cheat on you for a year. She knows this. She knows you will never leave her that's why she tried out with the other dude and knew she could come back to you anytime . Man you are so fvcked . Your marriage won't work and because you didn't listen to us you would have wasted all this time. It's true we aren't in your position and some of is may do different if we were but that's the reason you must listen to us. We are objective and not clouded by this w*****s lies.
Just think a few months ago this guy had his covck in her mouth and said she wanted to marry him and now she's back in bed with you? Only a whhore does that. And posting pics on FB . Her friends must be laughing at you for being a wimp and her for being a whhore. The other guy must be cracking up as well. How pathetic. She was cheating on you for a year and now she has the nerve to put a pic on FB telling the whole world everything is ok again . Is she stupid . People will only shake their head in disgust . How can you trust her? Only recently she left you to be with the other dude and wanted to marry him and now coz it didn't work out you take her back ? What if it did? You would have never heard from her again. She maybe pregnant with his kid . Tell me you're not thinking of raising it?

Last edited:

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better a 9's cuckold than be worshipped by a 4?

If you could find a 7 who doesn't cheat you are way better off!