Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating wife [merged threads]

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
SH

I've taken her back already and she is living with me again. Things are sort of back to normal again and I don't think she is talking to the guy but I just wanna know if this is honeymoon phase and after if she will cheat again . I dunno if this relationship will last.
OMG
i am sorry for you man. i just hope you won't end up on some suicide statistics.
she will never be faithful to you. she will just hide it better or not even bother hiding it since you accept the humiliation. :crazy:

reading things like these makes me cringe inside to a point that hurts. but also enforces my views that women are good only for extra fun. the moment your life depends on one, you failed.

i know this is like telling a religious fanatic to understand logic, but i cannot accept men like these can exist.

all i can say is gather up all your strength, and belongings and go NC on her, see a shrink if you want to, and physically go as far as possible from her. but i have a feeling it's a waste of time. anyway, this isn't the forum to get validation for such nonsense thinking. everyone will tell you to do the only thing you don't ever wanna take into consideration.

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
OMG
i am sorry for you man. i just hope you won't end up on some suicide statistics.
she will never be faithful to you. she will just hide it better or not even bother hiding it since you accept the humiliation. :crazy:

reading things like these makes me cringe inside to a point that hurts. but also enforces my views that women are good only for extra fun. the moment your life depends on one, you failed.

i know this is like telling a religious fanatic to understand logic, but i cannot accept men like these can exist.

all i can say is gather up all your strength, and belongings and go NC on her, see a shrink if you want to, and physically go as far as possible from her. but i have a feeling it's a waste of time. anyway, this isn't the forum to get validation for such nonsense thinking. everyone will tell you to do the only thing you don't ever wanna take into consideration.
Thanks for your advice. I really believe she is good girl and this is her first time and that this guy corrupted her. Why can't I give her another chance? If I love her I should , shouldn't i? She's my wife . I don't want to give up on her so easily.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mhmhmgmgm I felt sorry at first but am beginning to suspect we are dealing with a troll here.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure it was your buddy's kid?

Thanks for your advice. I really believe she is good girl and this is her first time and that this guy corrupted her. Why can't I give her another chance? If I love her I should , shouldn't i? She's my wife . I don't want to give up on her so easily.
Dude, I would walk away from my wife if she even alluded to something, I would walk and never turn back and she knows it. You have no idea how to control a marriage or for that matter how to handle women. You have no business being married at all.

In what country is THIS considered good girl behaviour?

Please post additional information about your nationality, background, job, work history, style upbringing aswell as her own, also please include dating history. Also the other man! We can all learn something from this, the moment before a murder/suicide from an AFC.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we're getting scammed by ye ole trollster

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw I'm thinking of having kids with her to lock her in.
Damn. DAMN. You've been cheated on for your entire marriage. She tells you she still loves the other dude and won't give back the gifts he bought her. Everyone here is telling you to be thankful you don't have kids with her and get out now. Despite all of this not only do you want to stay with her, but you want to have kids with her in some outrageously deluded attempt to lock her down.

I'm afraid this dude may be terminal. It's gonna take more than advice from the internet to save him. Maybe after he hits under rock bottom, if he doesn't off himself he'll finally come to his senses. I'm not going to give you any advice OP because you've already been given everything you need to know. Good luck and have fun...

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow....this is so pathetic that I can not stand it. If you are real....feel sorry for you and until you change your attitude,,,YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A HAPPY LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY WOMAN!!!!!
She owns you and does not respect you and she will do this again. Your marriage is doomed....you need to be a man and cut your losses.
My best, she has your b+lls and they are hanging in the rear view mirror of the car you bought her.
Abe

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please Sticky This Thread Somewhere As A Warning!

MODS: YOU NEED TO STICKY THIS POST AS A CAUTIONARY TALE.

I read this thinking it as a troll post as well but if its a true this needs to be stickied somewhere?

OP: You are the most pathetic man to have EVER walked this earth.

Your cheating HO wife went off another dude and cheated/lied behind your back and YOU ask her to come back?? WTF are you thinking? Even for the 1 in a TRILLLION guy who would take her back, at least get her to beg for ONE YEAR. But no!!! you ASK her to come back after she was sucking some other dudes dikk for a year, getting her pvssy pounded 10x a day and swallowing his cuum for a WHOLE YEAR. Not to mention she LIED to you for a YEAR. Now she blames the other guy for seducing her?? Did he tell her to LIE as well? This was not a one night stand. This was premeditated!!! All the trips etc. She planned to be with him!!! How can you not see that?

You really believe this is her first time?? If it was and she really was INTO this guy she would have married him. She wouldnt come back to YOU. She is a complete cvnt. Not only did she betray you , she betrayed HIM as well. Think about this for one second.

Also why did she come back to YOU? Because she said he didnt give her what she wanted??? WTF?? That dont make sense. He probably didnt want her? You are a fvcking doormat safety net. She already told you she LOVED the other guy and you want her back?? WTF? What did you say to that? Oh no its just because HE seduced HER? DUDE this went on for a WHOLE YEAR!!!!!

How can you take her back? What ? Things are back to normal? How the fvck can things be back to normal? Are you mad? SHE WENT WITH THIS DUDE FOR A YEAR. You pretend nothing has happened? My God. Im fvcking speechless. You think you are going live happy ever after. And you want KIDS with her? WTF?? This is the most retarded thing out. You cant make any excuse for taking her back. NOT ANY. I know some ppl will say cheating is not black and white, maybe you can forgive if she was drunk and had a one night stand. BUT THIS WAS PLANNED.

Dude if you dont leave her, you might as well commit suicide. She OWNS you . Are you listening to her BS that she is sorry and will never do it again. EVEN if she is telling the truth, the fact that she was getting fvcked by this other dude for over a year is already A CAPITAL offence. Its like fvcking HITLER telling Nuremberg trials that he will never commit genocide again?? WTF??? Are you insane? She has not faced any punishment nor consequence from her actions. And you trust the goodness of her heart not to do it again?? Even if she offered me to do a 3 some with her and Victoria Secret model I WOULD NOT TAKE HER BACK AS A WIFE

You need to ditch her ASAP. Otherwise you will be in a life of PAIN.

GOD i feel sick just reading this.

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Been there, done that. Listen to second half. You could go to marriagebuilders but I'm pretty sure with one year and no kids even they would tell you to run.
If you went to the POPE, he would tell you to RUN.

Vidar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
SH

I've taken her back already and she is living with me again. Things are sort of back to normal again and I don't think she is talking to the guy but I just wanna know if this is honeymoon phase and after if she will cheat again . I dunno if this relationship will last.

Back to normal again?!? How so?

She's been cheating on you since before you took your wedding vows. Dude...on her wedding day, as she was promising to be with you for life, as she was saying "I do" ... she was lying to you.

If she really felt like you hadn't been giving her enough attention, she had plenty of outs. She could've easily broken up with you for whatever reasons..BEFORE the wedding. But no...she dragged this on, lied to you, cheated on you behind your back, probably laughed at you the entire time for being so blind, flaunts the gifts she receives from the other guy, and then blames you for it.

And now...NOW...you want her back and think things are back to normal. So far...'normal' for your relationship IS her cheating on you. You haven't had a real marriage at all yet. A marriage, hell...any relationship, is built on trust.

For over 365 days, (probably much more) she has cheated on you, not once, not randomly, not by accident, not by some crazy magicians seduction (AND NOTE: She wasn't seduced, she's wasn't under some spell, or a trance, she made her decision. She made a choice, continually, because ultimately she doesn't respect you). She did this knowing that it would hurt you, that it would destroy your trust in her, destroy your marriage, your man-hood, your value.

How could you ever trust this person again? I bet you can't. And that's why you came to these forums. Because deep down you know. Deep down you know that you don't want HER back. You want the illusion of LOVE back. And this isn't love right now.

You need to leave her now.

IF you have kids with her to try and trap her in...guess what...you'll lose out even more. She'll cheat again, and now she'll know that there's no consequences from such action. And that will be your fault. You trained her to know she can cheat on you. And then guess what will happen? Eventually she'll meet someone richer or wiser than you and divorce you. Leaving you to pay for alimony, having reduced time to see your kids, and you'll be left with nothing. No wife, money, no self respect, no kids, and no love.

Dude. Leave her now.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never underestimate the degree of pathetic a man is capable of out of emotional weakness that is attached to something like a woman. The pain cries out in a fury that desperation and hope comfort with tender empty promises.

Think of the story of Old Yeller. The boy could have kept OY around...but close to the comfort of reassurance is the gnawing discomfort of what he and is friend are living with like that. If the boy had to decide eventually...what will a man do when the boy in him is still too scared?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pray this is a troll. Because she cheated on you for a year and still parade the other man gift around you. Told you she want to marry another man and have his kids. Now you trying to trap her with kids. This is so wrong to say but shoot yourself save yourself misery good god. ok that was mean. But there no hope in this at all man. Let it go she is no longer yours. You sound so desperate and pathetic is sickening. I mean really this is the utlimate betrayal and you still letting this ***** live with you. and you still paying her rent and let her sleep besides. Dont you have PRIDE SENSE SELF WORTH ARE YOU FREAKING MAN

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
I pray this is a troll. Because she cheated on you for a year and still parade the other man gift around you. Told you she want to marry another man and have his kids. Now you trying to trap her with kids. This is so wrong to say but shoot yourself save yourself misery good god. ok that was mean. But there no hope in this at all man. Let it go she is no longer yours. You sound so desperate and pathetic is sickening. I mean really this is the utlimate betrayal and you still letting this ***** live with you. and you still paying her rent and let her sleep besides. Dont you have PRIDE SENSE SELF WORTH ARE YOU FREAKING MAN
Maybe he has. This is the worst story of AFCism I have ever heard. Even the weakest of betas would have wised up by now but this fvcking puvssy ASKs her to come back. I also pray this is a troll but methinks the guy is telling the truth. Even if you were weak and wanted her back at least make her BEG. She faced no punishment nor consequence from her actions. What do you think she will do again? CHEAT of course. Even if you are that in LOVE, your pride and self respect should have borne through!

I bet the OP would have taken her back if he caught having 3sum with 2 dudes. This isnt even pathetic. There isnt a word for this. Spineless excuse for a human being. Even a corpse would have more self respect.

Even if she was the last woman on this earth, you shouldnt take her back. Man this is so bad...so bad.

Please please tell us you are a troll!!!

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry for me being pathetic. Is there any way I can make this work?
Is it so bad to forgive ? She says she is sorry. I don't want to lose her. I'm also out of job and she married me so there must be some positive.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
Is it so bad to forgive ? She says she is sorry. I don't want to lose her. I'm also out of job and she married me so there must be some positive.
Sue her for what you can ? Look, it's really as simple as this - Do you want to be in this exact same position again and again ? If yes, then get back with her and leave if forum; if NO, then drop her ass and hang around. There is a lot of information on this forum which will change you not only as a man, but your WHOLE perception of women. You could start by reading the DJ Bible. You have a lot to learn...

EDIT;

p.s. No excuses, your journey starts NOW. http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack. Your only hope of recovery is to put a backbone where your wishbone is and follow the marriagebuilders advice to recovery from infidelity. Its an extremely narrow path. A path that takes a crap ton of backbone to follow.

You should take the redpill AND follow MB to turn this around or your heading to affair #2 and #3 because she has no consequences. MB will help you give her some consequences aswell as show her that you still care at the same time. But even MB would say to stop enabling your wayward wife and grow some balls. If your afraid of conflict with your wife or making it worse? You might as well walk away now cuz it will not get better. You will be in constant worry and full of anxiety wondering when the shoe will drop again. Unless you follow MB plan to recovery and take the redpill here at the same time. If you do both then at least you will have the backbone to drop jer if she doesn't want recovery or if a false recovery occurs.

Go to MB and post your story on their surviing an affair board. I have seen countless marriages end up recovered and better than ever following their plan. This includes reading perspectives of both spouses once they were both on board with MB plan.

However I don't believe in marriage at all costs either. Fight the good fight and if she refuses to follow your lead in the recovery process you MUST plan B her (which is seperate until she decides to follow the recovery plan).

Epi

As for everyone calling him names etc. How's that helpful? Kick him when he's down? Like that's going to help. *rolls eyes*

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
Apologies for saying it like it is brother, but man the fvck up. Don't you have balls because it really seems like you don't. I've been in a similar position and no matter how bad it hurts, you have to man up. Do you want to live a pathetic life where all your actions/decisions revolve around a woman?

Be the man you *WANT* to be. Be the man you'd want your son to look up to. Look yourself in the mirror and reflect on your decisions. Then decide if you can accept that person. If there is ever a moment when you doubt the person in front of your mirror, it's time to make changes.

There are pros and cons for both men and women, and one of the major pros for men is that we are rationale. If you can understand how your actions and decisions are currently beyond pathetic, then cut them out. The tough part of being men is that we all have to man up. We don't have white knights/pathetic chumps around the corner waiting to come save us. There isn't going to be a women who will stand by your side if you let them walk all over you.

Divorce her and go no contact. Cut her out, move on. She's like a bad drug addiction that's ruining your life and image. Grow some balls and man the fvck up and work on some positive change. It's not healthy to have a single person be your reason to live. A healthy life is a balanced life. You should be well diversified with hobbies, work, friendship, love, travels, books, etc. Start picking up or developing all of those things.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack - please tell us you have kicked her out by now.

Or are you still trying to "work things out"?

Does she still put out at least?

Men who lower themselves this low get cut off from sex typically.

It is lose lose lose she will get crueller and crueller as she loses more and more respect to the point she is disgusted by you .

empath88

Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
Yes you can make it work if you accept an open relationship. I guess what most posters are trying to tell you is once a cheater always a cheater. If you can accept sharing her with other men then you can make it work. Our society doesn't respect that kind of choice and you'll be reminded of it daily. But from a purely logical point of view, there is nothing wrong with a polygamous relationship, other than most self-respecting gents will refrain from it.

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went on vacation with her and she is putting out and eager to please. I think she is over the guy so I'm safe for now . She says she is sorry and happy to be with me and didn't know what she saw in him. I think it should be ok. She even posted a pic of us together on her Facebook .