Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated. Should I stay or leave?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and I have been married for one year and engaged for about 2 yrs before our marriage. We have known each other for 6 years. I love her a lot and care for her deeply. I know she cares for me but I dont think she has ever been in love with me truly.

Anyways, I was away for my work after our engagement and during that time my wife met another guy and had an affair with him. They had a physical relationship for about nine months before our wedding. I was not aware of this but she used to tell me several times that she was not interested in the marriage anymore and tried to break it off a couple of times, but I begged her to continue telling her that everything will be ok. I was not aware of the real reason. A few weeks before our wedding I got to know about this affair (although not all the details) and I was shocked. Although I felt like I should walk away from the wedding I went ahead with it because I didnt want to break off in the last minute and hurt many people. She too apologized and promised to be true to me before our wedding. Although she was with me and getting married to me, her heart was elsewhere. She too got into the marriage because she did not want to hurt her family, my family and myself. We went on a honeymoon vacation where we slept like two strangers each night.

Immediately after the vacation, I had to go back to my work location abroad for about 6 months and in this time my wife's boyfriend moved to where she lived and they had a serious physical affair. One day I found out by reading some chats that she was still sleeping with him. She broke down one day and told me that she loved him and not me and wanted to be with him. I didnt know what to do again. I could have asked for a divorce but I still thought I should give it another chance. She promised again that she wont do it anymore. I was going to come back in about 3 months.

Fast forward three months - she moved to where I am living now just to come and tell me that she is pregnant. She told me she loved her boyfriend and she has no feelings for me. She told me she slept with him almost every night for the past 6 months. I am at my wits end. Should I ask her to stay and believe that she will not do it again or just leave? I love her so I want to forgive her again and take her back. I was even ready to raise the child and told her so. Unfortunately she suffered a early miscarriage so the baby is not in the picture anymore. But all these events have left me dead inside. Her parents got to know about this and they are depressed. I told her parents I will stay by her side and be ok with whatever she wants. She on the other hand has told her family that she loves her boyfriend but she is ok staying with me because it will make many people happy. I know she doesn't love me and she is ready to stay with me for the sake of her family, the same reasons as before. I know she cares for me but thats about it. She loves someone else. I think she still meets him when I am not around and most of the time I have to keep a watch. She looks for small excuses to make calls to him and message him. I know all this and still put up with it hoping that she will ask him to get out of our lives. Its so draining I cannot explain it.

What should I be doing?

Should I confront the guy and ask him to walk out of our lives and hope that my wife will change in time? Before she met this guy she never had any other affair or even a boyfriend for that matter. But she says she has this emotional connection and intimacy with him that she just cant seem to get with me. She doesnt even let me hold her hand. Do you think she will change if he goes out of her life? Can I make her fall in love with me? We have not been physically close even once after our marriage. Even at times I have tried, she snubs me and gets away from it. She has not once posted our picture together on facebook or even changed her status to married. I know all the things and how they are, but the big Q is - will things change? Can I make her love me like she loves him? How will i know that she wont get into a relationship again if he contacts her in the future? All this is driving me crazy. Pls help!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352966&b=4

the above thread got me banned in enotalone after i gave the OP a sosuave type of advice. mods there are gays and feminist women.
enotalone is for afcs and you know that! From what I read, I would leave her with the quickness!!!! Life is too short to be unhappy and TOO long to be miserable. Sounds like to me that she was never totally into him and if he stays ONLY more problems are in store for him.

Pregnant, huh? Is it her loverboy's baby? If I were him, I would certainly hope that it is!! This dude is just in a crappy mess and it could have been prevented.

Get out while you can from this train wreck!

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a serious thread? You have to get rid of the b1tch. Plain and Simple.

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept that she is not interested in you anymore.

Accept that she betrayed YOU and not the other way around.

Accept that she does not deserve your generosity and emotional commitment.

Accept that a divorce is the best solution.

Accept that there is a 100% success rate for men who actually try to get over a so-called "love".

Accept that this divorce will be a new beginning of your life and that there is a myriad of beautiful, loyal women out there. Keep in mind though, that to get these women you will need proper game. That's where we come in.

^_^

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a serious question? No couple should be married to make other people happy; they should do it to make each other happy. You do not make her happy. Why is this even a question? You should never have even gotten married because you knew all of this before you even had the ceremony. Get a good laywer and get rid of her. This isn't rocket science. I usually try to be nice and helpful in any thread I respond to, but this sounds like a joke. She is not going to "change." Change would mean her starting to be attracted to you and loving you which will never happen. Move on. You saw the signs early on and proceeded anyway like a mindless zombie. Wake up.

wasted-nick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a doormat or a man!? Should you walk away?? No. First whip it out and piss on your 'wife' then cut her off like the tumor she is.

I was with my wife for nearly 20 years - high-school sweethearts. She made a 'mistake' - I divorced her right-quick. You deserve a woman who will be loyal, NEVER ACCEPT ANY LESS THAN HER 100% LOYALTY. EVER.

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, you sound like a real doormat. not just for her, but for 'friends and family' and such as well
you should have ended it before the wedding. too late for that now, but you can still grab your balls and do it now. you have the moral high-ground.
i was in a similar (except not quite so doormatty) situation, divorced last year and it was the best thing i could have done

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some advice on that site was not bad though, like:
"OUCH -this has never been nor will ever be a marriage... its two people trying to make it look like a marriage.

This behavior has gone on long enough. It would wear anyones self esteem for sure but you need to realize how much more you deserve.

To keep insisting that the two of you stay and work it out doesn't really speak of how well you love her but how afraid you are to be alone again... to appear as a disappointment to others... to admit to yourself you should have never married her.

This woman has told you many times in words and actions that she does not love you. Let her go and find your peace again - realize how much you are worthy of love.

No matter what she says to you she has no desire to change her behavior.

I know its hard but you really need to let this go... and find the person who really wants to be with you."

That poster called the situation spot on, the only thing that might be wrong is that some people here might see the last sentence as AFC, but other than that I don't see what's wrong with it.

Edit: The OP's next post mentioned how he was going to continue trying and make her realize "her mistake". Guess he'll never learn.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a minute I thought this was actually the OP's story, until I saw he posted it from another forum.

Still, even the enotalone people are mostly giving him the right advice. Its crazy that this guy is deluding himself like he is, thinking he still has a shot. What an incredible AFC - Im so glad its not me!

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like a nightmare where you are a total afc and married when you are just 27 y old...
Where you are doing things like not trusting your gut nor the facts(!)...
And not wanting to "hurt many people":)crackup: )...

Man! You are not Rambo ...you wont hurt many people. You`ve just hurt yourself badly. Let it be a good lesson for you. Start a new life today. Did you red this book: Esther Villar - The Manipulated Man?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, this guy is pathetic. She's been banging some other dude for months and you are CONSIDERING what to do here? Do men like you seriously exist in this country? Are you out of your fuvking mind? How about this; MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE WITHOUT HER. OMG. I can't believe what I just read.

Reaction score
Although it sucks that this happened to you, it is nice for some people on sosuave to be able to see the other side to marriage affairs and how it can affect the people involved.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolololol, this guy is a massive pathetic AFC. Most people on SoSuave would dump this b*tch immediately and move on. In fact, I would have revoked her housekeys and kicked out of the house. I lol'd at when he said "unfortunately she had an early miscarriage". Why would that be unfortunate? I don't see how a miscarriage of your cheating wife's child is a problem when it's from another man. It's like sweet victory.

I remember how one of my former plates had a boyfriend like this. She ****ed someone else behind his back for 2 years, then finally broke down and confessed, and his first response was "WTF? Ok, if we can make this work, we'll have the best relationship EVER!". And then she continued to cheat on his ass again.

Obviously, girls like this never cease to cheat. And that's where I came in and banged her for 5 months. And that was my biggest lesson with the encounter with a girl like this: Once a girl cheats on your ass, she will always cheat on your ass if you let her get away with it. If there is no curb kicking involved, she will never respect you and always cheat on your ass.

In retrospect, I've learnt there are 2 kind of cheating people:
- People that cheat once, realize what they did was wrong, break off their relationship and use their new found knowledge to determine when a relation is dead and move on.
- People that will always cheat, relationship after relationship.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to come on an internet forum to ask if you should leave your cheating wife...

Last edited: