Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated. Should I stay or leave?

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only should you leave her, but you should get the ultimate revenge by pouring all that strife and anger into a job, or your own productive business. Make some dough and invest in your future. Start working out and dressing sexy too - that will mess her up good. Make new friends, LJBF a few hotties who you actually enjoy being with. That will make her head explode :)

Honestly though, I would not advise you to bone other women. Clearly there are a few fundamental things you have to sort out by yourself before you can step to any plate. Things like

- why you feel you deserve this kind of punishment
- why you permit people to walk on you
- why you ever decided to marry a cheater
- why you are afraid of change
and most difficult,
- how the hell you can forgive yourself for f*cking up so bad

Take it in stride - I'm not coming down on ya. I know you feel attached to her right now, but put your feelings on the table and really think about what you are tied to - a sinking ship.

This will not get better. She will never give you the type of love you need. There is no happy ending for you if you try to "work things out".

Don't you see you are trying to salvage the corpse of a relationship? It's like a smelly rotting, gangrenous foot hanging off your leg, and you refuse to amputate, knowing full well it may consume you whole.

This is the reality. Sorry it's not pretty but the outcome is inevitable

And f*ck that "oh what will my family think" BS too. Who are you livin your life for, you or them?

Talk to your lawyer. Not tomorrow, not next week - but f*cking yesterday. Get the divorce in motion and then get away from her as soon as possible.

This is no wife my friend. She is a wh*re in wife's clothing

Beware, for this is dangerous ground upon which you tread

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP wants to know if things will change. The answer is NO! For Heavens sake man, wise up. She even told you she has no feelings for you. WTF! Stop worrying about others. You are the one who matters most. Cheating is a dealbreaker. Tell her to GTFO NOW!

Reaction score
Tiguere Is A Troll

Everyone needs to stop posting in this thread, Tiguere states in his original post that him and his wife have been together for about three years. That takes us back to 2007. In 2009, shortly after joining sosuave, his first thread was about how he was single and trying to have an affair with a married woman. Here is the thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166615

Mods, it's time to ban this troll.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Piano if you read thoroughly you would understand that I'm not the guy from the situation I simply reposted this thread here after getting banned in enotalone for replying to it with a sosuave type of advice.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Everyone needs to stop posting in this thread, Tiguere states in his original post that him and his wife have been together for about three years. That takes us back to 2007. In 2009, shortly after joining sosuave, his first thread was about how he was single and trying to have an affair with a married woman. Here is the thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166615

Mods, it's time to ban this troll.

Reading comprehension, FTL.

You should have kept reading all the way through and his immediate response afterwards. :D

All I have to say about this article is that the guy measure her words and not her actions. She cheated before the marriage. She cheated after the honeymoon. Why is he so surprised that she's pregnant all of a sudden?

Definitely a great post for So Suave readers, but Tiguere, next time add a Disclaimer at the BEGINNING. I thought this was you for a second there, as well.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
For a minute I thought this was actually the OP's story, until I saw he posted it from another forum.
LOL. Me too. I was like "WTF is this sh!t? Seriously?"

Then I read the second post.

LOL. Good times. Good times...

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA dumb@ss.

naahhh, stay with her so she can keep cheating on you. YOU SHOULD OF LEFT THE FIRST TIME SHE CHEATED IDIOT!

to the OP that is :p

Reaction score
looks like many of you have received a huge ego boost, I recommend you follow your intuition , follow suit with the action you feel no hesitation about,