Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated on girlfriend, but want her back. What to do?

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I just don't know why a woman would want to stay with someone who:

1) cheats on her, and
2) places relationship on hold regarding future career success

Ultimately, both of these factors have 'broken the vase' as saramouche says.

What exactly are you getting out of this that makes you want to stay? Why don't you just let her free and do what you need to do for yourself?

omar88

Reaction score
I cheated on her now she wants her space

Hello people I need your advice ,im 25 been in a relationship for 7 years to this beautiful exotic looking woman. I was lucky. The first 3 years were the honeymoon years we hung out regularly and she went to hawaii with me and my family. She lost her virginity to me. I planned on marring this woman when I finished college and financially stable. There was one last thing. I had to sleep with more woman before I made this huge commitment. I was very insecure about myself as in high school I was the ugly duckling ,obese and really never got any play. So I had my fun, and payed the price too, I tracted herpes type 2 which sucks. I told her, she was devasted that cheated and had u protected sex with another woman.luckily my gf didnt get the virus. Since then I been trying to earn her trust back but we always argue over the little things she is very jealous and I sometimes add fuel to the fire. Recently I been really busy with work and school so has she, I barely get to see her any more. She told me that I take her for granted which It dont but im just busy with school work and gym. 2 sundays ago she went with her friend kim to sf and they had drinks. I said who did you go with she said just her and kim. She told me that some guys bought her drinks and they sparked up a convo. Note this woman is gorgeous. Her friend kim has a partner which they were off and on and that partner has a friend. I thinking he is tryin to woo her on to him(he is 30). Remember im busy workin but so is she, I feel she is starting to lose Interest in me. Last weekend she was feeling sad and was telling me its hard to get over that past and what I did an that she has been takin for granted. We made love that night and she started cry and she told me she needed a brake. I was devasted!! I tried to call a couple days later she wouldn't respond. I invited to dinner, she told me its too soon we really need to feel what its like without each other. I texted her the following day and told her I just had to clear my head . She told me I forgive you but its just hard to forget. I decided to give her some space to think about what she want. Now my question is what should do from her? Do I beg her back? Do I send her flowers? Will shever come back to me? And if so how long. I ****ed up I know shame on me . This is my future wife I want her to bear my children and grow old with her. Please any advice would b3 great thank you.

omar88

Reaction score
I cheated on her now she wants her space

Hello people I need your advice ,im 25 been in a relationship for 7 years to this beautiful exotic looking woman. I was lucky. The first 3 years were the honeymoon years we hung out regularly and she went to hawaii with me and my family. She lost her virginity to me. I planned on marring this woman when I finished college and financially stable. There was one last thing. I had to sleep with more woman before I made this huge commitment. I was very insecure about myself as in high school I was the ugly duckling ,obese and really never got any play. So I had my fun, and payed the price too, I tracted herpes type 2 which sucks. I told her, she was devasted that cheated and had u protected sex with another woman.luckily my gf didnt get the virus. Since then I been trying to earn her trust back but we always argue over the little things she is very jealous and I sometimes add fuel to the fire. Recently I been really busy with work and school so has she, I barely get to see her any more. She told me that I take her for granted which It dont but im just busy with school work and gym. 2 sundays ago she went with her friend kim to sf and they had drinks. I said who did you go with she said just her and kim. She told me that some guys bought her drinks and they sparked up a convo. Note this woman is gorgeous. Her friend kim has a partner which they were off and on and that partner has a friend. I thinking he is tryin to woo her on to him(he is 30). Remember im busy workin but so is she, I feel she is starting to lose Interest in me. Last weekend she was feeling sad and was telling me its ahrd to get over that past and what I did an that she has been takin for granted. We made love that night and she started cry and she told me she needed and brake. I was devasted!! I tried to call a couple days later she wouldn't respond. I invited to dinner, she told me its too soon we really need to feel what its like without each other. I texted her the following day and told her I just had to clear my head . She told me I forgive you but its just hard to forget. I decided to give her some space to think about what she want. Now my question is what should do from her? Do I beg her back? Do I send her flowers? Will shever come back to me? And if so how long. I ****ed up I know shame on me . This is my future wife I want her to bear my children and grow old with her. Please any advice would b3 great thank you.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omar,

To get the best responses, create a new thread for this. Make sure to space out your paragraphs a bit...it's easier on the eyes and it's easier to read.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
I think respect and trust are big issues in an LTR. I view cheating as a termination of your said relationship.

If she had cheated on you, what would be the advice of this forum?
I know this dude whose wife cheated on him for a year and a half and he STILL took her back. He doesnt realize this now but she WILL cheat on him again!!!

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER. FORGET IT AND MOVE ON. YOURE WILL CHEAT ON YOUR NEXT GF AS WELL.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear All,
This situation is a little like dropping a precious Meissen Vase and then getting it repaired by an expert craftsman.It may well be "almost" as good as New,but for her in particular things will never be the same...She will continually harp on about your bad behaviour and make your life miserable...Going back is like a dog returning to its own vomit.
EVEN IF YOU GET BACK WITH HER THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL BREAK UP. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

nostalgic60

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd read the other replies, but I can't, so I don't know if I'm being redundant.

The gist is:

1) She stayed with you in the earlier years, because you were the provider. It says a lot about her character. No matter how poor, a giving woman would find a way to give back. She paid groceries only once? You were being a chump.

2) When she became somewhat independent and moved out, of course she lost respect for you. Correction, she didn't respect you much at all to begin with, but you were her meal ticket. Once she had a way out, out she went.

3) The moment she saw you with other women, your value increased and you became attractive to her again. Is this what you want? A woman who is at the reckoning of the biological laws of the animal kingdom, i.e. finding you desirable just because others do also? Or do you want someone who can transcend that even just a bit, meaning loving you for you?

4) You didn't trust her and for good reason. You got back together because she wanted to - have some balls, at least resist to do so; she was in control. You still felt insecure and so you fooled around. Well, she's also to blame for emotionally deserting you and only pursuing you back because she thought she had something to lose.

5) Begging to get back together? Forget it. Of course, she thinks you're lame. Do you also change her tampons?

She is bad news. She will only cause you misery.

There are billions of women out there. Meet as many women as you can and choose the best one.

shayanjameel08

Don Juan
Reaction score
The trust is lost to be honest. You can call her or send her a card telling her your sorry for your actions and hopefully if she finds it in her heart to forgive you.

R

Ranger

There’s a lot of stuff in the original post. So when she said”Let’s take a break”
What do YOU think that means?
This is a serious question.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was in a serious relationship for 2 years and we broke up almost 2 years back. My boyfriend cheated on me, he ignore me for several months and left me with nothing, i could not get over him as the reason for break up was he fell in love with someone else at his work place,. after few months of depression and sadness. I feel used and miss him a lot. I tried to make up with him multiple times, trying to talk to him but everything failed and I don’t know what to do. He told me that he has stopped thinking about me, I tried to act normal, I feel confused and worse because I end up seeing him everyday. It just bugs me that he has moved on pretty quickly and I am feeling rejected and dejected. but i am happy today that ROBINSON.BUCKLER brought my boyfriend back, I am so happy, Now my boyfriend is all mine again. I’m happy again Great help from ROBINSON.BUCKLER, I truly believe in him and his work. he is a professional. I really enjoyed the result which i got, his love spell is marvelous, he is truly gifted, his love spell has brought me happiness, I am extremely pleased, it worked, he has the most powerful love spell, I recommend anyone who need his or her Ex-lover back should search ROBINSON.BUCKLER on net or search him anywhere he is Very trustworthy..............
Troll

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about a year ago i cheated on my wife, **** i moved in with another woman. I realized I made a big mistake and made up with my wife and our relationship is better than ever.

sometimes you got to lose what you have, to realize what you had. It doesnt' make you a bad person. We're human, we have a tendency to take things for granted

I humbled myself and admitted to her that i ****ed up. she let me have it and was uber pissed off, but i calculated, correctly, that she loved me too much to move on and she forgave me. Humility. And know that you probably deserve everything she is doing / will say. she's not being unfair or a prick. you earned it. but if she loves you, she will forgive.