Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chatups

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have chatup lines, funny things to say? C+F im most intrested in, been finally getting consistent amounts of good looking girls showing intrest 9's-9.5's but im spending 2 long pondering what to say, also are there any threads already devoted to this? i havent noticed them, i want this thread to be of standard things you know of to say and your opinions on theyre success rate, I also want other members to comment on theyre opinion of the chatup :)

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have a bunch but lemme bust out my calculator and figure out this success rate thing brb

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ill start the ball rolling but i am a total beginner with this, what i thought to say last night but didnt (yes i know i was being an AFC by not saying anything lol)

ME; hiya hun
HER; heya
ME; if you had a shy friend that sighted the best looking girl in the club, what would you advise him to say to her, to get on her good side?
HER; (i dont know is she'd blank with me asking this or say something sweet :S)
Me; ill say that then ;)

Opinions on this approach good and bad will be welcomed, thanks in advance

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright no need to take the p*ss potbelly im asking succesful or notsuccesful, not a ratio or percentage

Reaction score
Do a search there are tons of chat logs in these forums.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
alright no need to take the p*ss potbelly im asking succesful or notsuccesful, not a ratio or percentage
ok I'm back bro. you shoulda told me earlier...good thing I checked back before I was done.

anyways, do a search thanks!

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
searched and couldnt find anything answering my question, whats the harm in a more experienced guy writing down some of his knowledge for me?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I will help you out with an example just because you are a nice guy.

This happened in real life...it's pretty hard to think of examples off the top of your head. Remember you will only get BETTER and WITTIER with PRACTICE. First few times I went out, I said stuff I thought was funny but the chick was like , "wtf creep." It's all about how you say it and minutely WHAT you say. Say anything with the right style/tonality/look, you can say ANYTHING.

Anyways, example time: **scene 1** i'm walking up the stairs. i run into a cute gal from my class**

Me&Her: we kind of collide, not sure which way to go
Her: :) + blush
Me: hold on hold on...
Her: :| ?
Me: if you wanted to dance you coulda just asked (VERY ****y voice...obviously kidding)
Her: haha oooo right
Me: you're XYZ's friend right?
Her: yeah
Me: cool we should study <topic> sometime and grab somethign to eat after. How about this weekend before the midterm?
Her: ahh I might have something to do
Me: alright, I'll find someone else then. Cya

then we parted.

THIS IS THE GOOD PART:

2 days later, I see her in class, make EC, smile do a little wave for her to come over. She comes over but I ignore her.

Her: ...so?
Me: oh can I help you with something?
Her: uh you called me over here
Me: no you just came over here...it's ok just ask your question
her: but...
Me: hey don't worry about it. I like me too.
Her: :) ahhh I dunno
Me: so really what do you want.
Her: um well turns out I have time this weekend
Me: oh really? that's great!
Her: yeah soo let's meet after dinner?
Me: ok but I will have to check my schedule first. you know...to pretend like i'm not interested. Then I'll get back to you a few days later when I realize the desire is too strong. soudn familiar?
Her: o...m...g
Me: haha close your mouth, I will see you after dinner

BAM IT IS DONE.

But so yea study session goes smoothly, but she says can't stay out to get ice cream or anything so I'm like, damn you're LAME and make fun of her for having a bedtime in FVCKING COLLEGE. So I end up peer pressuring her to get some sweets and that's about it. Does not end in a lay, kiss or bj or anything... but I think the convo is what you were looking for.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Potbelly!!

I like your technique...I'm still working on good convo skills myself, so I'll keep an eye on this thread. If you have any other suggestions or awesome convo's like this, I would love to hear them as well.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only suggestion is to smile and treat her like you've known her for a long time before this chance encounter. I think that lowers their defenses...plus people all naturally have a mild mirror syndrome, so if you're quiet, shy and creepy, she will be as well. If you're outgoing, smiley, bright and energetically playful, she is yours. If you don't get a number or anything at least you improved your social skills right? It'll be useful in other areas of your life!

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys think of my conversational example? is it too AFC or does it just lull them in2 thinking im AFC then redeem itself? :S

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i always go with a funny opener or a neg but its not really what you say that counts. If you don't start kino before you say the first word then it is over and you are screwed with that one. At least thats my rule.

Try listening to the pick up podcast (google it) and listen to the one on banter for some convo tips especially about roleplaying.

The most successful opener i have ever used is " so why are you getting all the attention?"

Used on some smokin hotties that were getting hit on by tons of guys and have always felt it provided good results.