Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cellphone failure = Tragic loss of lay! Be ware!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
So on sunday a prospective lay that i met at a club texted me that she wanted me to come pick her up and bring her back to my place for some fun... So i got everything ready made sure to fully charge my phone.. and made it to her area around 640pm... she texted my that she was in the shower and i responded that i was minutes away.. So i turned down her street and stopped in front of the house next to hers since she wanted to sneak out without her folks seeing my car...

BUt guess what.. my cell phone just randomly failed.. stopped working switched off and would not boot up long enough for my to communicate with her.. She sent me texts asking ware i was that i did not get.. So after banging my phone on the ground for 25 mins.. i did not know what else to do so i had to knock on the door ..

Needless to say that was exactly what she did not want to happen but i had no choice .. her grandmother was angry and suspicious. So tha girl told me that now she could no longer leave cause i alerted her folks to her plan. I chilled with her a while and tried some for play but she wast havin it.. It was over .. my phone had messed me up...

Turns out that my battery is fine but the phone can no longer work with a battery only with a plug.. and i dont have a car plug for it...

MORAL OF THE STORY IS .. ALWAYS HAVE A CAR CHARGER KIT AND ALWAYS WRITE HER NUMBER ON PAPER INCASE UR PHONE DIES... YOU LEARNED THIS FROM MY MISFORTUNE.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she 15? She's living with her family and not allowed to see guys? Lol

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once was to meet with a girl downtown, i told her to txt me when there, i walked around waiting and waiting for a txt, my old cell phone did not receive her txts! (i didn't have a txt package but still i had cash bal on the phone)

well she thought i stood her up and it was embarrasing to say the least and it was over after that. I did buy a new cell phone.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah mate, a similar thing has happened to me before, save the fact that it was my fault because I simply ran out of charge. A girl I met in a club who I knew into me enough to just let me shag her agreed to meet up with me at 2am...phone died and there was nowt I could do about it. Live and learn eh ;)

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
... thats crazy my phone just stopped working on saturday when i was at the club. I was supposed to meet up with this one chick whose been waiting 2 weeks to see me... o well... fckin t-mobile

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what up playa

DonGorgon said:
So on sunday a prospective lay that i met at a club texted me that she wanted me to come pick her up and bring her back to my place for some fun... So i got everything ready made sure to fully charge my phone.. and made it to her area around 640pm... she texted my that she was in the shower and i responded that i was minutes away.. So i turned down her street and stopped in front of the house next to hers since she wanted to sneak out without her folks seeing my car...

BUt guess what.. my cell phone just randomly failed.. stopped working switched off and would not boot up long enough for my to communicate with her.. She sent me texts asking ware i was that i did not get.. So after banging my phone on the ground for 25 mins.. i did not know what else to do so i had to knock on the door ..

Needless to say that was exactly what she did not want to happen but i had no choice .. her grandmother was angry and suspicious. So tha girl told me that now she could no longer leave cause i alerted her folks to her plan. I chilled with her a while and tried some for play but she wast havin it.. It was over .. my phone had messed me up...

Turns out that my battery is fine but the phone can no longer work with a battery only with a plug.. and i dont have a car plug for it...

MORAL OF THE STORY IS .. ALWAYS HAVE A CAR CHARGER KIT AND ALWAYS WRITE HER NUMBER ON PAPER INCASE UR PHONE DIES... YOU LEARNED THIS FROM MY MISFORTUNE.

ROFLLL @ Don G

How old is she?

17? bwhahhhaah

Just kidding

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenzen said:
... thats crazy my phone just stopped working on saturday when i was at the club. I was supposed to meet up with this one chick whose been waiting 2 weeks to see me... o well... fckin t-mobile

Whats ****ed up is that now my phone is working fine .. it has one bar of charge and is on and fine... This was like in horror movies where as soon as they need their car the most it wont start even though they just drove it...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I once was to meet with a girl downtown, i told her to txt me when there, i walked around waiting and waiting for a txt, my old cell phone did not receive her txts! (i didn't have a txt package but still i had cash bal on the phone)

well she thought i stood her up and it was embarrasing to say the least and it was over after that. I did buy a new cell phone.
****ed up is that 2 hours latter when i left her spot i was able to get the phone to come on and i was trying to get her to let me come back but she just kept saying "i thought ur phone wasnt working?"

Yeh i am trying to salvage the situation but her whole attitude is messed up now cause she doesnt believe or understand my phone story... she said to hit her up 0n the weekend but who know females will say anything and you can count you pussies till your in them...:(

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
Yeah mate, a similar thing has happened to me before, save the fact that it was my fault because I simply ran out of charge. A girl I met in a club who I knew into me enough to just let me shag her agreed to meet up with me at 2am...phone died and there was nowt I could do about it. Live and learn eh ;)
As the bloke from The Streets says "F'ing phones man!!!!":cry:

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
The tmobile dash dash is the culprit..

Dam*it!! Are you serious??? I was gonna get that phone this weekend.

Does it really suck?
Or was this just a misfortune by the gods punishing you by not letting pu**y come your way?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExcelNPrevail said:
Dam*it!! Are you serious??? I was gonna get that phone this weekend.

Does it really suck?
Or was this just a misfortune by the gods punishing you by not letting pu**y come your way?
Its a good phone nice features and cheap but the battery has issues.. even well fully charged it will sometimes not work at all.. Why dont you get the G1?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don G

How many plates are you spinning now?
I saw in an old thread where you said 4, I'm just curious
I'm coming to the "A" next summer, lol, let a young buck know where it's at.
I heard yall got a big ass mall down there and there all types of females. This kid I know (shy as fcuk) said that 6 girls approached him, and he was overwhlmened (doesn't happen up here) bwhahahaa

Peace

Solo

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Don G

How many plates are you spinning now?
I saw in an old thread where you said 4, I'm just curious
I'm coming to the "A" next summer, lol, let a young buck know where it's at.
I heard yall got a big ass mall down there and there all types of females. This kid I know (shy as fcuk) said that 6 girls approached him, and he was overwhlmened (doesn't happen up here) bwhahahaa

Peace

Solo

DonGorgon said:
ATLANTA GA

95 to 2002 atlanta was wild and fun very fun but now gentrification has overtaken the whole city and Atlanta has become pretentious and pseudo upscale for the most part..

The club scene is : MOstly posing standing around and sipping expensive drinks while you look cool in your expensive clothes until its time to hop in ur 75K car to drive to waffle house! Atlanta is over hyped and over populated with men some gold diggers/ho that move here to capitalize.
There is plenty of drug and alchahol addiction to make up for the bordom//
DonGorgon said:
Yes those were the good old days...

*a moment of silence for ATL please*:cry:

Men keep moving here thinking they will get 7 women as soon as they enter city limits then they quickly realize that the strip cubs and paying for female attention will be a big part of their new atlanta life...

DonGorgon said:
Let me let you in on some of atlanta's dirty little secrets that many men dont learn till they move here an its too late...

1. Atlanta now has 20 men to each woman. Go out to any social setting on friday and saturday night and you will see... back in 1996 atlanta had a good balance but once the city became very popular too many men moved here leading to over population hence why there are so many stripclubs and prostitutes in this city.. most of the women moving here now are moving her for profit cause desperate men here are willing to pay much more for women than in many other places..

2. Atlanta has the largest "convenience gay" population! this means that many of the "gay" men in this city tend to date men when they cannot find women, so they are actually bi-sexual.. go to any mall and watch all the women parading around with their flamboyantly gay husbands an, boyfriends and baby dadies... you will be amazed shocked and disgusted.

3. Dont move here if you are married or in an LTR cause even if your girl is only a 5 or 6 she will get more attention from men than ever before in her life... and these men will offer her money and gifts every day and eventually she will cheat an leave you...

There you go

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
up date...

so friday i was working this girl trying to get her to let me meet up with her again... i thought things where going well as she said she would see my fri sat or sun... 4 hours latter her "boyfriend"called me and said to loose her number...lol since then she has not responded to nay of my texts... LOL so i will wait till after eh new year then try again...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
up date...

so friday i was working this girl trying to get her to let me meet up with her again... i thought things where going well as she said she would see my fri sat or sun... 4 hours latter her "boyfriend"called me and said to loose her number...lol since then she has not responded to nay of my texts... LOL so i will wait till after eh new year then try again...

NEXT....

Why bother again? let her contact you(if she wants some of that "d" she will,if not keep it moving), come on DG you know the rules dawg, go out and spin, spin, spin.....why mess with a broad who got you rated number 2, when you can be some chicks number 1?

peace