Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cellphone failure = Tragic loss of lay! Be ware!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Solomon said:
NEXT....

Why bother again? let her contact you(if she wants some of that "d" she will,if not keep it moving), come on DG you know the rules dawg, go out and spin, spin, spin.....why mess with a broad who got you rated number 2, when you can be some chicks number 1?

peace
Yeah i hear you .. its just bothers me to hell that i was soo close to banging this chic an my damn phone just failed.... damnit..

Anyway so i got the new samsung behold touch phone so lets hope it does not let me down..

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to invest some more money in a QUALITY cell phone chief. Or, if you make enough money, get two cell phones like the rest of us working class. That will completely alleviate your problems from the get go.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
PRMoon said:
Sounds like you need to invest some more money in a QUALITY cell phone chief. Or, if you make enough money, get two cell phones like the rest of us working class. That will completely alleviate your problems from the get go.
LOL.. well i have a $400 new fancy touch phone... thats a good money phone i think (though i only payed $70 for it after explaining to tmobile corporate that they were letting me down with the failing dash getting in the way of my business etc.):up:

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
LATE UPDATE..lol: oh did i mention that i did eventually bang this ho like 4 times .. it was great..lllo
awesome!
next time her "bf" calls send him a text pic of you putting it in her butt.