Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught GF texting another guy

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Successful people, whether it be with money, business, or women, when things go poorly for them, they tend to blame themselves. If you are used to success, it will seem like you just made a mistake in your routine. Then you can find it, fix it, and move on. That's how problems make you stronger.

By contrast, people who are not generally successful and have a failure, will blame anyone and everything in the world except themselves. That makes them never be accountable, and never learn from their mistakes.

If OP wants to be mad, then he should be mad at himself for making poor choices. That's how he will learn, grow, and hopefully not have to go through this again. That's never going to happen by blaming the woman, and then all of this same sh!t will happen again with the next woman. All of us are destined to repeat our mistakes until we finally learn from them.
THIS.. :up:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Successful people, whether it be with money, business, or women, when things go poorly for them, they tend to blame themselves. If you are used to success, it will seem like you just made a mistake in your routine. Then you can find it, fix it, and move on. That's how problems make you stronger.

By contrast, people who are not generally successful and have a failure, will blame anyone and everything in the world except themselves. That makes them never be accountable, and never learn from their mistakes.

If OP wants to be mad, then he should be mad at himself for making poor choices. That's how he will learn, grow, and hopefully not have to go through this again. That's never going to happen by blaming the woman, and then all of this same sh!t will happen again with the next woman. All of us are destined to repeat our mistakes until we finally learn from them.

The only mistakes that the OP made was being in a relationship with a lying, cheating, sneaky, h0e and not getting out of it immediately once he found her to be cheating on him by sexting.

What other mistakes did he make? Sure, giving her chance after chance made the OP look very weak, but the point here is that the girl HERSELF was a piece of shyt.

I have been in business for almost 10 years, been pretty successful at it for the most part. We have clients that do outright stupid things within their business that violates their contract with us, that causes us to no longer be able to service them going forward. Within our contract, there are actual responsibilities that are lined out by both parties in terms of what both will do and won't do, in order to have a proper working partnership (which is what any relationship is). BOTH PARTIES have to perform their assigned responsibilities or the working relationship/partnership does not work.

Back to the context of this thread, the OP's girl violated their relationship. That's not his fault. His only fault was taking her BACK after she did it and not being able to diagnose she might have been like this from the beginning. But the core of the problem here is that his GIRL was a piece of shyt.

jurry said:
Your arguments suck and your sense of humor is even worse.

Tenacity - OP can control HIMSELF, and only himself. When you are a desperate AFC, these are the results. This is everything this website is about, yet you seem to have no awareness of it. A DJ does not find himself in these positions, he has options and respect for himself.

The reason I have such an issue with your position (which is a common one for "MGTOW" proponents) is that you REFUSE to look at what the man is doing. Getting cheated on? Slut. Lied to? BPD. Talking to someone behind your back? Society is broken feminism has taken over.

These arguments would be hilarious if they werent so potentially damaging, because it will NEVER help men improve with women or understand her behavior and why it happened. Instead you just want to play the victim card and rally men together to "do something about this shyt", whatever that means.
- You said a DJ won't find himself in a situation like this? You mean a DJ has never had a girl lie, sneak around and cheat on him behind his back? Really? You are so "good" at NLP programming and "seduction" that you never have to deal with that, huh?

- I said what the OP did wrong, he took her back after finding out the first time she did it and he got with her in the first place. But those are minor things. The chick cheated on him in the FIRST PLACE. No damn quality chick that respects herself and respects "relationships" does stupid shyt like that. And for you guys to blame that bad character trait that's within that chick (that she had BEFORE the OP) on the OP not being "sosuave enough" is just ludicrous at best. He has to be some type of "sosuave" if he was fvcking her silly in the first place.

- Final note, there's only so much a guy can do to "work on himself". As a I said in another thread, a BAD MARKET is a BAD MARKET. A guy can have a good amount of business acumen, have a good amount of capital, legal resources, have operated successful businesses before. But he opens up a KFC in an area that was ONCE booming, but now the market has gone to hell because the government has raised taxes, the job market in that area svcks, and people are flocking out of the local area in droves. His KFC business, as a result of this, isn't doing so well. Is that HIS FAULT? Did he fail at operating the KFC efficiently? Or is he the victim of a RANDOM BAD MARKET? We would say it's the bad market, correct? Sure, he will still have to eat the losses, but I'm saying sometimes you can do everything right and just be in the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME.

My point is that most of the bullshyt we deal with in relation to women today, have nothing to do with "improving ourselves," it's TOTALLY centered around us operating in a very feminist, far left, stupid, illogical, self-centered, manipulative, and downright fvcking EVIL market of women.

I'm telling you, you guys want to keep pointing back to this AFC shyt, that's 20% of a guy's problem. The vast majority of the issues with the behaviors of these females are out here today is because the MARKET has been corrupted. Females 50 - 70 years ago were not sneaking around on their men and they also were not running around as single mothers pumping their chest because the MARKET didn't tolerate, celebrate nor welcome that shyt back then...doesn't matter how "AFC" the guy was...the women as a whole were still of decent quality.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a fat feminist who couldnt get laid then I would be best buds with MGTOW since all they do is cry and not get laid either..

"Waaah marriage is dead"

"Waaah the dating game is rigged against men"

"Waaah women are such meanies"

"Waaah feminism has destroyed society"

Like two peas in a pod. ;)

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you're an idiot. Or maybe you aren't confronting her and telling her she's a b1tch is one way to do it, but then she'll just think you're an insecure pvssy. I've done it myself in the past and it didn't go down well. Taking away your attention/validation of her is far more effective.

I would make her chase you instead. Well how would you do that. Give her the sh1ttest sex ever. Continue seeing her and having sex with her as if nothing happened but come after two seconds or don't cvm at all.

She'll chase you and think what the fvck she's doing wrong and as if she's not good enough for you. She'll forget about that other guy and you'll have her full undivided attention. The best part is you are also punishing her without her even knowing it.

Eventually fvck her properly one time and make her scream out of your name until she reaches orgasm.

Also fvck other girls on the side.

Good luck. :crackup:

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never allow a girl to turn you into a huge ass beta accepting this much disrespect. That is shameful behavior.

You job is to screen girls for GF material and she made it perfectly clear that she is not worthy to be a GF. Especially one in a long distance relationship with a guy she's fvcked before and is thinking about fvcking again.

Do you not think they can't hook up when they are alone together in the same town?

Her reassuring words mean nothing when her actions showed different. Also her confusion of your future together is not in your favor when "Mike' is there with her.

When girls go away to school it's best to end things right then.

After they are gone for a while they will start banging new guys and will break it off with you. I've seen it many times and banged girls when they got lonely and h0rny away from their BF's.

As soon as you saw her texting and messaging "Mike" that's when you should have ended it with her.

Mike is a guy she used to fvck. Mike wants to fvck her again and she wants to fvck him. That's why they are getting reacquainted again so they can fvck when she gets there.

You called her out the first time and she didn't give a $hit about what you said cause she continued to text him flaunting it in your face.

You saw the change in her behavior but still hung around to be treated like a piece of $h!t watching her make an ass out of you.

If she truly cared about you she wouldn't message "Mike" talking about going on trips with him. She wouldn't be talking with "Mike" at all if she wanted to be in a relationship with you.

She lied to you several times after you confronted her and she still kept it up talking to Mike. What does that tell you? She doesn't take you seriously and she knows you have no intentions of breaking up with her. That's why she can treat you anyway she likes while you sit there and take it.

Going on facebook to look at the messages was stupid. You knew what you were going see. Confronting the guy on there was even more stupid. He thinks of you as a clown.

You saw all the stuff they wrote back and forth to each other. They will get together when she is gone and you won't be the wiser.

You're dumb to have anything to do with her when she can still break up with you.

She refused to listen to you with her actions and now she's telling you something else with her words. She can't be trusted.

If I were you I would end things with her now and look for new prospects. She is not GF material especially long distance when you saw how she behaved.

You're going to wind up the fool and she isn't going to care after she is away from you. She will be free to do what she wants without you hanging around watching her moves. When she is gone she can make excuses telling you it didn't work out being away.

I saw some really bad advice in this post with a poster talking about "punishing" her. Like she is going to care about "a punishment" from a guy she doesn't respect.

Someone else said to use her as a fvck buddy. When she loses interest she isn't going to fvck you anymore anyway so that is some terrible advice. Is pvssy worth that much to be disrespected and treated like $hit? I certainly don't think so but maybe to other guys it is. Have some dignity and self respect cause she doesn't respect you.

She is just telling you what you want to hear for now. Do yourself a favor and get rid of her before she does to you.

"Mike" is still on her radar and don't ever think that they can't or won't hook up since they will be alone in the same town.

Also there will be plenty of other guys to keep her company as well besides him when she gets h0rny.

Get rid of her she isn't worth it. If you don't you will only have yourself to blame when you get dumped and cheated on.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is talking to another guy that much, especially a guy she used to "see" or whatever, he is likely picking up the slack where her current situation is lacking. If her current situation was so fulfilling and she took it seriously...and her interest level was high enough, she wouldn't need to be in contact with "Mike". The fact that she is going to be leaving for school and is going to be in the same town as this guy, and the level of communication these two have been engaging in, should tell you she is setting up your replacement. She is planning her branch swing. Get out now. In her mind she has already moved on IMO. Plus she has disrespected you more than once by engaging in this behavior, saying she'll stop, and then still doing it. You should dump this chick by text and then go NC. She deserves nothing more.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo, what's the update on the story?

Im assuming OP went full retard again, and is now begging for her to stop texting the guy, maybe crying to her... and she is acting more upset...

Newbie.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, still on this? u still with this cvnt? drop her already.

Joe.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepwalk said:
I've been dating this woman for a few months now, spending almost every day with her having sex, hanging out, going out, etc. It's been pretty good. We seem to really click and have even started saying "I love you" to each other. Unfortunately for me, she has decided to move to another state to continue her education--which is a decision that I cannot argue with. After all, who am I to stand in her way? I care enough to want the best for her.
1. Moving to another State = It's over! Sorry Sleepy but if you want to keep this one around you need to lay it on the line. Tell her if she moves it's over and mean it.

Sleepwalk said:
That being said, we've decided to do a long distance thing with the hope that we will reconcile after several months by moving in together. At least that was the plan.
2. Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!:crackup:

Sorry sorry sorry Sleepy....

Long distance relationships don't work. EVER! Nope they don't work. They are a waste of your time. You are ridiculous for even thinking about it. There are too many other great chicks around to be holding out for one that lives too far away. Don't do it. Just say no to LDRs!!!

P.S. Long distance relationships don't work.

Sleepwalk said:
Recently, I've caught her texting and Facebook messaging an old friend (I'll call him Mike) of hers from the state she will be moving to. The backstory according to her is that Mike is a guy that she had once slept with (once and she says it was awkward), but that she had no feelings for him. I guess they used to hang out and one day he put the moves on her and they had bad sex. Nevertheless, she had originally stopped talking to Mike because he appeared desperate and she had no plans to do anything else with him. Regardless, apparently he caught wind of her moving back to his state so he began talking to her. Now, at first, I had no real problem with this because I trusted her. But after a while I started to get the impression that something was wrong. She seemed a little colder towards me, for one. Secondly, she would sometimes have her face buried in her phone when she was hanging out with me. On one such occasion I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was talking to Mike. I called her out on it and told her that it was inappropriate and that she should be focused on me. She reacted with an apology and the promise that she wouldn't do it again.

To make a long story short, I did catch her texting the guy again and again over the course of a week, which prompted me to investigate by going into her phone and Facebook account. What I found were discussions about going on trips together and hanging out once she moved to his state, with him saying things like "I can't wait!" and her agreeing. So I confronted her about this. I told her that it needed to immediately stop or the relationship is done. She agreed with me that what she did was inappropriate and told me she would stop. I asked her if the guy knew she was taken and she said yes. She even cried about the situation, telling me how she was a ****ty person and that she wouldn't do it anymore.

But guess what? The next day I caught her doing it again, in real time. On my way home from work I decided to log into her Facebook to see if she really did stop and I found her talking to the guy about trips again, with him asking if he should send more **** pics. She responded by saying "I dare you!" and he said he'll do it on Saturday, which is the day she was planning on leaving for his state. This lead to me confronting her again. This time I was yelling. I asked her what the **** her problem was and if she was serious about us or not. She said she was. Then I told her I was in her Facebook and saw everything. She seemed distressed but apologetic. I then asked her about the **** pictures. I asked her if he sent any. She said no. I asked her again. She said no. I told her to tell me to my face. She did. Then I told her that if she wants this relationship to continue then she needs to immediately get on messager right in front of me and tell Mike that nothing is going to happen and that she's in a relationship. She fought with me a little, but she finally did it (the reason she fought she says is because she felt bad for Mike and awkward about what was going on). She told him don't send any pictures, that she was in a relationship, and that what she has been doing is wrong. However, her lack of enthusiasm and reluctance were red flags and some of the things he wrote caught my notice as well. He said something along the lines of "you didn't have an issue with me sending **** pics before." After her conversation with mike, we made up and all seemed well. But I couldn't shake the feeling that she was lying to me still. So what did I do? I went on her Facebook again and messaged Mike. I asked him "when was the last **** pic you sent?" he responded with something along the lines of "why? Are you trying to find and delete them? ;)" Then I said "No, this is her boyfriend. Thanks for the info."

So I confronted her again. I told her what I did. At first she was extremely pissed that I went on her Facebook and messaged him, but then she calmed down and admitted what had happened and that she lied so I wouldn't break up with her. She told me he has been working out and asked her if it was OK if he sent her a pic of his body, despite it having part of his **** in it. She said OK and so he sent it. This actually happened in the beginning of the week, around the time when I first noticed she was more interested in talking to him than talking to me, despite me being a foot away from her.

Afterwards, I told her that's it and that if she doesn't do something drastic then I'm done. I told her she had to stop talking to the guy altogether or to tell him to stop acting inappropriately. She obliged and even screenshotted her conversation with him. Then the guy wouldn't stop texting and started to try to pit us against each other by telling her that I should be embarrassed for going on her Facebook, etc. She didn't like that and actually stopped talking to him altogether because of it. She viewed it as sneaky and desperate.

It has been two weeks since the aforementioned event and she tells me the reason it happened was because she felt unsure about our future together because of her move. She was using Mike for attention and as a way to distance herself from me. But because I stuck it out with her and "fought for her" (her words) she realized how much she loves and wants to be with me. Now she's talking about marriage, kids, and buying a house with me.

What do you guys think about this? I'm an idiot, right?
3. Blah, blah, blah, blah blah.......None of this matters. See #1 and #2.

Actually take this experience and learn. Your biggest mistake here is letting this chick get to you and you started acting like a jealous fool.

Never let a chick disrespect you like this ever again. If it happens again, be calm, cool and lay the relationship on the line right then and there. Don't yell or get mad.

Imagine this situation if it went like this:

You: "Hey Sara who is that you are texting?"

Her: "Oh it's this guy Mike who I fvcked once a long time ago. He's just sending me pics of his d!ck. Don't worry about it. No biggie. Blah, blah blah......"

You: "Sara, this relationship is great. I mean it. I REALLY think we have something special going here........ but.......if you are going to let other dudes get in the way like this then it's over."

Her: "Blah, blah, blah....apology."

You: "It's ok Sara if you want to keep in touch with all your guy buddies we can still be friends and hang out and stuff. It's all good, I have lots of girlfriends too. For a relationship though, I'm looking for something really special. I've been down this road plenty of times and whenever I meet a girl who likes to keep in touch with other dudes it just doesn't work. "

Her: "Big apology....blah, blah, blah....begging....blah, blah, blah."

You: "Ok cool."

The very next day (or any time)

You: "Hey Sara I saw you are still talking with Mike on Facebook."

Her: "Oh no biggie...blah, blah, blah...."

You: "See you around Sara."

AND ACTUALLY DO IT!.

Walk away. Hang up on her. Pull the car over, let her out and drive away. Don't answer her texts or calls again. She gets one chance and she screwed it up. It's over. No big drama fest. No yelling or getting mad. No break up speech or any explanation at all. Just smile and walk away like you've been here a million times before and you really don't care.

If you actually start doing this with every girl you date your life will be forever changed. You will actually start getting respect from the women you choose to be around because you actually started respecting yourself.

Now in the rare occasion for a girl that has everything else going for her, I may let her back into my circle for one more chance, if and only if she makes some GRAND gesture to try and get me back. Even so I am on covertly on high alert for any disrespectful behaviour. I don't let her think that I'm policing her at all. If she fvcks up again. I don't even acknowledge it. I'm gone.

If you do this with every girl you date you will actually find yourself WANTING chicks to fvck up. The sooner the better too so then you can move on to the next one. It's a win-win situation for everyone. Nobody wastes their time and you end up happy with with a cool chick or you keep banging away while searching.

Most importantly you are being respected and you are happy.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I have been in business for almost 10 years, been pretty successful at it for the most part. We have clients that do outright stupid things within their business that violates their contract with us, that causes us to no longer be able to service them going forward.
Would you go into business with clients that you knew were already $hitty?

Why would you go into a relationship with a $hitty girl?

The point of being successful is going with something that will give you good results either in business or with women.

$hitty women are to be avoided at all cost like a bad client.

Criticizing the woman and the client for being $hitty is stupid when it was your fault for taking on the crap.

You deserve the blame for that.

Tenacity said:
The only mistakes that the OP made was being in a relationship with a lying, cheating, sneaky, h0e and not getting out of it immediately once he found her to be cheating on him by sexting.
If the OP doesn't learn right from wrong and change his beta ways every relationship he attempts will be just like this.

He knew the type of person she is. She is always going to be that way. It's his fault that he is still with her.

Sexting is not cheating since no actual sexual contact was involved but she should be dumped for sexting.

His GF is a $hitty person. $hitty person's should be removed from your life or should not be allowed into your life. It is your job to screen for people like that. Blaming them for being $hitty is stupid cause they will always be $hitty no matter what.

It's like playing with a snake then crying after you got bit wanting to blame the snake.

The snake doesn't know any better just like a $hitty woman since that is normal behavior and they will never change.

Tenacity said:
What other mistakes did he make?
He made a ton of mistakes over and over and broke every rule in the book. Can't you see that?

MISTAKE #1. Trying to continue a relationship when she goes off to school.

MISTAKE #2. Agreeing to have a long distance relationship.

MISTAKE #3. Not dumping her the first time he caught her texting "Mike".

MISTAKE #4. Allowing her to tell him how she fvcked Mike in the past. If the sex was so bad then why is she texting him to get it on with him again?

MISTAKE #5. Not dumping her after she told him the story.

MISTAKE #6. Allowing her to treat him like crap going cold ignoring him still chatting with Mike.

MISTAKE #7. Not dumping her after she went cold and was talking to Mike again.

MISTAKE #8. Calling out a woman who doesn't respect you wanting her to do what you expect.

MISTAKE #9. Allowing her to lie to him after she said she wouldn't talk to Mike.

MISTAKE #10. Not dumping her after she lied to him.

MISTAKE #11. Watching her text Mike over and over again for a week. Letting her lie to him over and over again for a week.

MISTAKE #12. Not dumping her for her repeated lies and $hitty behavior.

MISTAKE #13. Allowing her to make a fool out of him over the course of a week.

MISTAKE #14. Acting like a beta that whole time.

MISTAKE #15. Searching through her phone and facebook to read messages they wrote to each other going on trips etc.

MISTAKE #16. Not dumping her after he read all the evidence.

MISTAKE #17. Confronting her about what he read and demanding her to stop talking to Mike.

MISTAKE #18. Allowing her to cry and give him a SOB story promising to never do it again.

MISTAKE #19. Watching her text Mike again the very next day and not doing anything about it after she said she won't do it again.

MISTAKE #20. Allowing her to lie to him another time still texting Mike. How many times has she already promised not to?

MISTAKE #21. Not dumping her this time after she lied to him all over again.

MISTAKE #22. Logging into her facebook to read more messages between her and Mike discussing going on trips.

MISTAKE #23. Not dumping her this time after he saw she lied to him again.

MISTAKE #24. Confronting her again and yelling at her over the messages she still is sending to Mike after she said she would stop.

MISTAKE #25. Fighting with a girl that doesn't respect him demanding respect from her.

MISTAKE #26. Allowing her to lie to him again over d!ck pics that were sent.

MISTAKE #27. Not dumping her after she lied to him AGAIN.

MISTAKE #28. Demanding her to go on facebook with him to tell Mike that she won't fvck him. LOL.

MISTAKE #29. Fighting with her. Forcing her to tell Mike through FB message to stop sending d!ck pics. Making her message Mike on FB forcing her to tell him to stop talking to her and she can't talk to him cause she is in a relationship.

MISTAKE #30. Letting her lie to him again about why Mike was sending the d!ck pics and she was talking to him.

MISTAKE #31. Watching her half ass do what he demanded knowing something was wrong and could tell she was still lying.

MISTAKE #32. Not dumping her after that encounter.

MISTAKE #33. Reading Mike's FB message telling her she doesn't have a problem with him sending d!ck pics.

MISTAKE #34. Making up with her instead of actually dumping her.

MISTAKE #35. Logging into her facebook and confronting Mike through FB message about the d!ck pics he was sending her. Asking how him many d!ck pics he sent? LMAO.

MISTAKE #36. Not dumping her after that.

MISTAKE #37. Confronting her again over the d!ck pics Mike sent to her.

MISTAKE #38. Getting into another fight with her over talking to Mike after she lied and said she wouldn't talk with him anymore.

MISTAKE #39. Listening to her admit she lied to him again. Allowing her to give him a bull$hit story to why Mike had to send her pics that included his d!ck.

MISTAKE #40. Giving her ultimatums of dumping her instead of dumping her.

MISTAKE #41. Allowed Mike to disrespect him through message and fight with him.

MISTAKE #42. Allowed the girl to disrespect him again.

MISTAKE #43. Allowed her to give some bull$hit story to why she was behaving that way.

MISTAKE #44. Believing in a serial liar lie to him again.

MISTAKE #45. Still has not dumped her yet.

45 mistakes I counted. Proabably more he hasn't told us. So you're not going to fault the OP for any of this pathetic behavior?

It's his own fault he is still with her believing in her bull$hit.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP seems really naive/stupid...its a pity.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soolamon is right. I used to be exactly like this guy and it led me into a bpd relationship which is taking a long time to recover from.

He's pretty blunt in his delivery but guys that are codependent need that bluntness tbh or as he says the same thing will happen again. I wish I had a friend like that around when I first got with my bpd to slap me upside the head and knock some sense into me

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
OP seems really naive/stupid...its a pity.
It's naivety not stupidity. He's too trusting and trying to see the good in someone who is just not good quality.

Again I used to be like this and it has nothing to do with stupidity. Most of the girls who used me and manipulated me would get taken to the cleaners in any kind of iq test against me.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
Get the fvck away from this chick. This won't end well.
Couldn't have said it better ^

This situation is a very clear-cut case of infidelity. If she's lying to you, receiving d!ck pictures, and telling you she'll stop when she really does not plan to stop, you should grab your manhood and end the relationship. This situation is only going to get worse when she moves. Judge all human beings by their behavior, NOT what they CLAIM that they do/will do.

Never be unwilling to walk away from her and look for better women.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:
Would you go into business with clients that you knew were already $hitty?........45 mistakes I counted. Proabably more he hasn't told us. So you're not going to fault the OP for any of this pathetic behavior? .....It's his own fault he is still with her believing in her bull$hit.

I've already pointed out that the OP made a mistake by forgiving her when he caught her sexting him the first time, that should have been the end of it. Someone moving away to pursue education or a better job for that matter, doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad person. Very few in our Generation (Gen Y) will be working in the same company until we retire and sometimes might have to move clean across the country to pursue other opportunities, no matter if that's a new job or education. If one of the partners has to move, then yes, you break up the relationship and restart it once you come back, or you try to workout a long term one but I would recommend you break it off. It depends on the situation though (in my opinion), I don't believe being in a temporary long term relationship is bad in and of itself.

When he caught her doing it the first time, that should have been it. From what the OP posted, when he met the girl everything was going smooth and she didn't show any signs of being a h0e or a cheater until AFTER he caught her sexting. Yes, he could have conducted perhaps a little more research on the girl but I know girls today are very sneaky and put on total fronts at the beginning of the engagement. Then, towards the middle, they FLIP on you and the real bytch comes out. So unless the OP knew this girl was a lying, sneaky, cheating h0e upfront (which from the post I don't think he did), I don't know if you can fault him TOO MUCH for getting with her in the first place.

My point is, a lot of these women are pieces of shyt and you don't know they are pieces of shyt until after you are in a relationship with them. Which is why I tell people don't get married, because the truth is, you really don't know WHO the hell you are getting married to. She's Suzie The Good Girl today, what the fvck is she going to be 3 years from now? Suzie The Bytch who has gained 120 lbs and cut most of her hair off?

Most of these women are pieces of shyt and society doesn't hold them accountable for nothing. I have seen people LAUGH at husbands getting taking to the grind in Family Court, mocking him that his wife left him and is screwing him because he wasn't "man enough".

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same boat as OP is here right now. i kind of understand his feelings and his thinking that he dosen't want to let go. but! you must end it immediately. it will only make you worse .

Joe.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepwalk said:
Unfortunately for me, she has decided to move to another state to continue her education--which is a decision that I cannot argue with. After all, who am I to stand in her way? I care enough to want the best for her.
I didn't need to read any further than this. She's not the slightest bit interested in you.

Go strictly no contact. NONE. Get your head out of your butt and learn from this.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You knew before you checked her phone and facebook.

Don't be a sissy. Just move on and replace her. Upgrade big fella.