Caught GF texting another guy

Sleepwalk

Reaction score
I've been dating this woman for a few months now, spending almost every day with her having sex, hanging out, going out, etc. It's been pretty good. We seem to really click and have even started saying "I love you" to each other. Unfortunately for me, she has decided to move to another state to continue her education--which is a decision that I cannot argue with. After all, who am I to stand in her way? I care enough to want the best for her.

That being said, we've decided to do a long distance thing with the hope that we will reconcile after several months by moving in together. At least that was the plan.

Recently, I've caught her texting and Facebook messaging an old friend (I'll call him Mike) of hers from the state she will be moving to. The backstory according to her is that Mike is a guy that she had once slept with (once and she says it was awkward), but that she had no feelings for him. I guess they used to hang out and one day he put the moves on her and they had bad sex. Nevertheless, she had originally stopped talking to Mike because he appeared desperate and she had no plans to do anything else with him. Regardless, apparently he caught wind of her moving back to his state so he began talking to her. Now, at first, I had no real problem with this because I trusted her. But after a while I started to get the impression that something was wrong. She seemed a little colder towards me, for one. Secondly, she would sometimes have her face buried in her phone when she was hanging out with me. On one such occasion I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was talking to Mike. I called her out on it and told her that it was inappropriate and that she should be focused on me. She reacted with an apology and the promise that she wouldn't do it again.

To make a long story short, I did catch her texting the guy again and again over the course of a week, which prompted me to investigate by going into her phone and Facebook account. What I found were discussions about going on trips together and hanging out once she moved to his state, with him saying things like "I can't wait!" and her agreeing. So I confronted her about this. I told her that it needed to immediately stop or the relationship is done. She agreed with me that what she did was inappropriate and told me she would stop. I asked her if the guy knew she was taken and she said yes. She even cried about the situation, telling me how she was a ****ty person and that she wouldn't do it anymore.

But guess what? The next day I caught her doing it again, in real time. On my way home from work I decided to log into her Facebook to see if she really did stop and I found her talking to the guy about trips again, with him asking if he should send more **** pics. She responded by saying "I dare you!" and he said he'll do it on Saturday, which is the day she was planning on leaving for his state. This lead to me confronting her again. This time I was yelling. I asked her what the **** her problem was and if she was serious about us or not. She said she was. Then I told her I was in her Facebook and saw everything. She seemed distressed but apologetic. I then asked her about the **** pictures. I asked her if he sent any. She said no. I asked her again. She said no. I told her to tell me to my face. She did. Then I told her that if she wants this relationship to continue then she needs to immediately get on messager right in front of me and tell Mike that nothing is going to happen and that she's in a relationship. She fought with me a little, but she finally did it (the reason she fought she says is because she felt bad for Mike and awkward about what was going on). She told him don't send any pictures, that she was in a relationship, and that what she has been doing is wrong. However, her lack of enthusiasm and reluctance were red flags and some of the things he wrote caught my notice as well. He said something along the lines of "you didn't have an issue with me sending **** pics before." After her conversation with mike, we made up and all seemed well. But I couldn't shake the feeling that she was lying to me still. So what did I do? I went on her Facebook again and messaged Mike. I asked him "when was the last **** pic you sent?" he responded with something along the lines of "why? Are you trying to find and delete them? ;)" Then I said "No, this is her boyfriend. Thanks for the info."

So I confronted her again. I told her what I did. At first she was extremely pissed that I went on her Facebook and messaged him, but then she calmed down and admitted what had happened and that she lied so I wouldn't break up with her. She told me he has been working out and asked her if it was OK if he sent her a pic of his body, despite it having part of his **** in it. She said OK and so he sent it. This actually happened in the beginning of the week, around the time when I first noticed she was more interested in talking to him than talking to me, despite me being a foot away from her.

Afterwards, I told her that's it and that if she doesn't do something drastic then I'm done. I told her she had to stop talking to the guy altogether or to tell him to stop acting inappropriately. She obliged and even screenshotted her conversation with him. Then the guy wouldn't stop texting and started to try to pit us against each other by telling her that I should be embarrassed for going on her Facebook, etc. She didn't like that and actually stopped talking to him altogether because of it. She viewed it as sneaky and desperate.

It has been two weeks since the aforementioned event and she tells me the reason it happened was because she felt unsure about our future together because of her move. She was using Mike for attention and as a way to distance herself from me. But because I stuck it out with her and "fought for her" (her words) she realized how much she loves and wants to be with me. Now she's talking about marriage, kids, and buying a house with me.

What do you guys think about this? I'm an idiot, right?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepwalk said:
the relationship is done
Yep.

If she wants to fvck this other guy so much, then let her. What happened to "who am I to stand in the way?"

Move on. Fvck some other girls. Maybe she will come back into your life in the future, maybe not. But if she does, you'll have ruined all future chances to fvck her by being the jealous pissy bf. Give up that routine.

The best revenge about things like this are to act like it doesn't bother you. Let a ho be a ho. The problem is you putting her on a pedestal she doesn't deserve.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BPD ex who cheated on her boyfriend a bunch with me used to get me to send her **** pics, and she'd send me pics of her fingering herself. Her boyfriend repeatedly caught her texting me. One time in an argument she stormed out and told him she was going to "hang out" with me . We hooked up.

he tried breaking up with her like 3 times but she always pulled him back in, while telling me he was being physically abusive to her. Knowing that I could kick his ass and wanting me to do it.

She was telling him she wanted to marry him, a few weeks after he spent $2000 on jewelry for her she dumped him cold and he OD'd.

Women who fvck around like this are BAD news man. Beware

Sleepwalk

Reaction score
Infern0 said:
My BPD ex who cheated on her boyfriend a bunch with me used to get me to send her **** pics, and she'd send me pics of her fingering herself. Her boyfriend repeatedly caught her texting me. One time in an argument she stormed out and told him she was going to "hang out" with me . We hooked up.

he tried breaking up with her like 3 times but she always pulled him back in, while telling me he was being physically abusive to her. Knowing that I could kick his ass and wanting me to do it.

She was telling him she wanted to marry him, a few weeks after he spent $2000 on jewelry for her she dumped him cold and he OD'd.

Women who fvck around like this are BAD news man. Beware
Yeah... sounds like it. It's too bad. I like personality and she's very attractive. But the fact that she was able to lie to my face over and over again without batting an eyelash is disturbing.

I feel like at this point it may be impossible for me to trust her because she lied to me, every day, for a week, and she repeatedly lied to my face about the picture. I knew she was lying which is why I investigated, but the fact she's able to do that is ****ed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as you felt the need to log into her facebook and check her phone you should have dumped her.

Acting like this makes you look really bad and like a total AFC...stop accepting this behavior and giving her chance after chance and simply do what women fear most.

Walk away.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepwalk said:
It has been two weeks since the aforementioned event and she tells me the reason it happened was because she felt unsure about our future together because of her move. She was using Mike for attention and as a way to distance herself from me. But because I stuck it out with her and "fought for her" (her words) she realized how much she loves and wants to be with me. Now she's talking about marriage, kids, and buying a house with me.
Major disaster waiting to happen. She doesn't respect you at all. The girl wiped herself with your boundaries, and then did it again to hammer home the point. The "fighting for me" part means you've demonstrated a considerable degree of willingness to step up to the plate as her reliable provider - not as the guy she gets her panties soaked for, no, that role belongs to Mike, you're the guy she can always count on to be there even if she gets caught fooling around with the guy she gets her panties soaked for.

Drop this one, and go out and find a girl who will make you her "Mike", not her doormat.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Major disaster waiting to happen. She doesn't respect you at all. The girl wiped herself with your boundaries, and then did it again to hammer home the point. The "fighting for me" part means you've demonstrated a considerable degree of willingness to step up to the plate as her reliable provider - not as the guy she gets her panties soaked for, no, that role belongs to Mike, you're the guy she can always count on to be there even if she gets caught fooling around with the guy she gets her panties soaked for.

Drop this one, and go out and find a girl who will make you her "Mike", not her doormat.
I agree with you 100% but I think this is a little harsh, no guy wants to hear that the woman he has feelings for does not respect him anymore and views him as a weak chump (even if she does) . The key is to remind yourself that the girl did view you as an alpha at one time, and had you got out of the relationship earlier she would probably still view you as alpha. It doesn't matter how attractive you are or how alpha you are, if a chick thinks she's worthless (and most women behind the fake confidence know they are) she's going to lose respect for any guy that commits to her or does nice things for her.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:

Another reason why I think playing games in relationships are ****ing stupid. Doesn't matter how many orgasms you give her or how many hot women hit on you in front of her, if your commited to her and she knows it then she knows shes got you. And you will never be as alpha in her eyes as the guys who reject her and treat her like a piece of meat by pumping and dumping her. Had the OP cheated on her now...tables might of been turned.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Yep.

If she wants to fvck this other guy so much, then let her. What happened to "who am I to stand in the way?"

Move on. Fvck some other girls. Maybe she will come back into your life in the future, maybe not. But if she does, you'll have ruined all future chances to fvck her by being the jealous pissy bf. Give up that routine.

The best revenge about things like this are to act like it doesn't bother you. Let a ho be a ho. The problem is you putting her on a pedestal she doesn't deserve.

Bible Belt,

With all due respect, while you are right in concept, I think this is why chicks keep doing dumb a.ss shyt out here and it's because NOBODY holds them accountable for shyt.

When a chick does dumb shyt, a guy is always told to just "man up and move on" which is RIGHT, but what the fvck is the punishment for this chick? This shyt happens in all situations. If a chick cheats "welp just man up and move on," if a chick divorces you and takes all your shyt "welp just man up and move on," if a chick fvcks up your relationship with your children through a fvcked up child custody system "welp just man up and move on," if a chick uses you for money "welp just man up and move on," if a chick makes a false rape allegation that sends you to prison for a couple of years (Brian Banks) "welp just man up and move on," I'm SICK of that shyt.

Let's flip it, if a man does this dumb shyt society doesn't tell a woman to just "woman up and move on," instead they have to publicly scold the guy, her mother calls the guy to cuss him out, a line of her SIMP a.ss family members and male friends want to beat him up, in other words they don't just "woman up and move on" like nothing happened. There are public, social and cultural SANCTIONS for the guy in question.

I'm SICK of this shyt. I want us to start doing something or starting some type of movement that PUNISHES women when they do this dumb shyt. Just like a man gets punished when he does it.

Plus your point about "manning up and moving on" so he can have a CHANCE in the future to fvck her? Really Bible Belt? Really? Pvssy is that important to not stand up for yourself, so you deny standing up and calling women out on dumb shyt because you think later on you might have the opportunity (of a life time I guess) to fvck her again? Come on man.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you're missing the point entirely and once again playing the victim card and how all women get away with shît like this and men neeever treat women bad.. All because of one post by one man.

The OP is being a needy beta and getting whats coming to him. His girl IS MOVING AWAY FROM HIM TO ANOTHER STATE TO GO TO SCHOOL! Do we really even need to say any more than that?! Shes just holding on to him because she is scared of going somewhere new alone even though she knows it wont work with him. Move the fvck on bro its only been 3 months. Go smash new girls and in the chance she comes back to you cool maybe you pick up from before if you want.

But no, the standard MGTOW line dictates men cannot take responsiblity for themselves, it is the fault of the woman and society as a whole for putting you in this situation. Pathetic, childish advice that will never help a man grow.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepwalk said:
What do you guys think about this? I'm an idiot, right?
Yes you are a total idiot. She has moved on a long time ago and she is ready to be banged by this guy Mike as soon as she leaves.

I can only see 2 possible outcomes:

1. She moves to another state, cheats, then dumps you over the phone, with you begging her not to do it.

2. You dump her right now and still keep whatever dignity is left.

Any self respecting man would choose option 2. And you should too!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting mad is counter-productive. She will take great satisfaction in making you upset. It means you care. And the one who cares the most loses.

As far as punishing her for her behavior, if the OP would tie her up and whip her a little, she would LOVE that. She's lose all interest in the other guy. She wants to be treated like a wh0re; that's why she's acting like one.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I was interested to see how jury could manage to make a pretty straightforward compassionate advice thread for an inexperienced OP into a whiny misandrist faux contrarian try'hard ***** fest but here he
is. with a hardcore beta linlineout taking back a cheating wh0ore at the end unbelievable!

probably just a mood disorder pay him no mind Op. as far as this girl goes you need to cut her off for your own sanity you will never be happy as long as you are with this girl even if she somehow gets rid of him in the short term
Uh what? My advice is the same as yours.

You might notice that the only one whining here is the MGTOW "red piller" blaming this on our society and rotten women as a whole.

I like bible belts advice as well, back way off and just bang this girl like the slvt she is and she'll be all over OPs nuts again.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you lost the first time you caught her and she continued with her sh1t behavior. She owns your balls and she knows it. Dump her before she gets the chance to cheat on your or dump you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beginning of the end has begun a while ago. She already started paving her road before the move to another state. She knows exactly what she's doing, and it doesn't involve you. She made her decision, now show her the exit, man. Don't bargain, it's a done deal. Ship her off to that other state and never think about her again. She'll play you for forever if you forgive her. Some girls have that sh!t in their blood. Good luck.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bible Belt and jurry,

Let's back track here for a minute, shall we?

- OP is in a relationship with his girl.

- His girl is cheating on him through sexting and telephone fvcking another guy.

- OP catches her and she apologizes, says she won't do it again.

- OP catches her again, she apologizes, once again says she won't do it again.

- OP catches her AGAIN, now she says that she was just using the other guy for attention but now she really loves the OP because he "fought" for her?

The girl is completely, utterly, fvcking insane and has BAD character flaws. And you guys are recommending that he just "fvck her better" and "man up" and that will change her bad character flaws? Guys, they are in a relationship, he's already been fvcking her.

I'm trying to point out that women do dumb shyt like this because society doesn't hold them accountable for SHYT they do. Bible Belt and jurry are blaming HER behavior on the OP, it's the OP's fvcking fault this bytch is a sneaky, lying, cheating a.ss h0e.

The truth is, it's not the OP's fault, this is a result of a character flaw in his bytch. If she doesn't like the OP anymore, the "quality" thing to do would be to break it off with him and THEN go ride whatever dyck she prefers to ride next. But instead of doing that, she lies to the OP and does sneaky shyt behind his back, with lame a.ss excuses to cover up her BAD character flaws.

And you guys (BB and jurry) get up here and scold the OP for not being "man enough"? As if that's going to fvcking change her bad character flaws? No amount of "manning up" is going to change this chick and whatever dude she gets with next, she most likely will do the same shyt to HIM.

Lol, and you guys have the nerve to tell the OP to just "play it cool" in hopes to get some pvssy down the line from this same lying, cheating, sneaky a.ss h0e?

"She will take great satisfaction in making you upset. It means you care."
So you aren't supposed to be pissed off when you are in a committed relationship with a person and they are fvcking lying, sneaking and cheating on you behind your back? Just "play it off" like it's nothing and "man up and move on"?

Smh, goodness gracious guys.

One thing you guys are right about, when he caught her doing it the first time that should have been IT. Next that bytch immediately and don't look to come back later on down the line for more pvssy, get that crazy, dramatic bytch out of your life. Chicks like this will have the OP fighting whomever this guy Mike is, with one of them probably ending up in jail and the other ending up in the grave. All over this cheating, sneaky, lying a.ss bytch.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Successful people, whether it be with money, business, or women, when things go poorly for them, they tend to blame themselves. If you are used to success, it will seem like you just made a mistake in your routine. Then you can find it, fix it, and move on. That's how problems make you stronger.

By contrast, people who are not generally successful and have a failure, will blame anyone and everything in the world except themselves. That makes them never be accountable, and never learn from their mistakes.

If OP wants to be mad, then he should be mad at himself for making poor choices. That's how he will learn, grow, and hopefully not have to go through this again. That's never going to happen by blaming the woman, and then all of this same sh!t will happen again with the next woman. All of us are destined to repeat our mistakes until we finally learn from them.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
jurry MGTOW has nothing to do with this

Wow you are one butthurt single old woman.

Get out and lose some weight if you want a man so badly.
Your arguments suck and your sense of humor is even worse.

Tenacity - OP can control HIMSELF, and only himself. When you are a desperate AFC, these are the results. This is everything this website is about, yet you seem to have no awareness of it. A DJ does not find himself in these positions, he has options and respect for himself.

The reason I have such an issue with your position (which is a common one for "MGTOW" proponents) is that you REFUSE to look at what the man is doing. Getting cheated on? Slut. Lied to? BPD. Talking to someone behind your back? Society is broken feminism has taken over.

These arguments would be hilarious if they werent so potentially damaging, because it will NEVER help men improve with women or understand her behavior and why it happened. Instead you just want to play the victim card and rally men together to "do something about this shyt", whatever that means.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Hey Tenacity, first and foremost I agree with you "in principal" about calling people out and responsibility (we are all accountable for our actions, I firmly believe that)

However, SHE WAS CAUGHT LYING FOR THE SECOND TIME. Personally, I would've considered just moving on from there (dumping her straight up) or just making her an fb/low level plate. Maybe this will help (IMO)...When you deal with REPEAT OFFENDERS, ESPECIALLY WOMEN....THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. They lack or have lower standards for accountability, morality, responsibility, etc. In my mind, they are overgrown children...nothing more. I've lost respect for them but more importantly THEY'VE LOST RESPECT FOR YOU.

Now you would say "I hate it when women get away with this sh**, they need to be held accountable...." I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE....HOWEVER, SHE IS NOT YOUR SON, DAUGHTER OR FAMILY MEMBER...SHE'S A LOW QUALITY CHICK THAT SHOWS NO RESPECT AND DOESN'T KNOW BETTER. SHE MOST LIKELY HAS MORE ISSUES THAN MEETS THE EYE. SHE DOESN'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU, DOESN'T HAVE RESPECT FOR HERSELF, HENCE SHE'S DISPOSABLE. Sad to say... Personally, it took me some time to understand this (mostly because when I was in my 20's... My thought process was logical but emotional as well) YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE THE TWO.....YOU CAN'T HELP PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES...

I'm a strong believer in karma. I never wish harm or ill will towards anyone but in my experience I always come across "girls/women" who when they were younger acted "stupid or like a fool," *****y, felt entitled, you name it, etc. A few years later they either sobered up, hit rock bottom, knocked up with some fool, the list goes on. MOST PEOPLE'S NONSENSE WILL CATCH UP WITH THEM, SOONER OR LATER...THEY WILL REACH THAT CROSSROAD AND AT THAT POINT THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR ISSUES...THAT'S LIFE LESSON...ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, IT WILL BE DEALT WITH... One thing is for certain I will not be there to watch that show because I have better things to do....

Again, I'll reiterate. It's my experience and my opinion. It's just a perspective and I hope it sheds light to someone who can benefit from it.

I assume this guy to be young, decent guy. WHY WASTE HIS TIME WITH THIS CRAP. GET RID OF THE TOXICITY, CONTINUE TO GROW, EVOLVE AND PROSPER AS A MAN.