Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can you remain friends after sex?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this girl for many years.. Not a very close friend, we just met once in a while because her best female friend is one of my best friends.

She always liked me and i knew it, but she never told me anything concrete so i avoided the subject because i wasnt interested in her. A week ago our friends dared us to kiss, so we ended up kissing. Also that night, i found out that she has a very dirty mind, which i liked.

A few days later she finally told me she liked me, so i was forced to deal with that somehow. I decided to try something i never tried before. I told her that i could unfortunately not offer her a (loving) relationship because i didnt feel the romantic chemistry, but i could offer her crazy sex with no feelings involved, if she was able to do that and not get any feelings for me. I also told her i want us to stay friends because we will most probably never be together, so she shouldnt get any hopes.

Anyway, she thought about it and told me she would love to have sex with me, but she's afraid she wont be able to stay emotionless towards me and she fears this will affect our friendship.

I heard this MANY times, that once 2 people have slept together, things are never the same afterwards and they have to be prepared to the possibility of losing each other afterwards.

What are your experiences regarding this? Thanks!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is not a close friend what do you care what happens after you fvck her? Lets face it she wants you and probably always wanted you that is why she hung around you. You are delusional if you ever thought that the two of you were ever "platonic". Stop it with the B.S female friends crap because its obvious she wasn't buying it and now neither do you.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If she is not a close friend what do you care what happens after you fvck her? Lets face it she wants you and probably always wanted you that is why she hung around you. You are delusional if you ever thought that the two of you were ever "platonic". Stop it with the B.S female friends crap because its obvious she wasn't buying it and now neither do you.
You're right. Maybe i actually dont wanna have sex with this girl and im trying to find reasons to not do it. I didnt mention this, but im not very attracted to her physically, but i am attracted to her dirty mind and hornyness.

It's just that i dont wanna end up hurting her feelings, cuz the poor girl is 22 years old, never had a boyfriend, only a few random sex adventures, and guys always seem to reject her. Call me an AFC for caring for her, but i dont think it's worth hurting a poor girl like that just to get some ass.

On the flip side, i know fvcking her will probably be the best thing that happened to her in her life, so maybe that happiness will be stronger than the sadness she will feel when she will realize she loves me but i dont wanna date her.

Actually, one of the reasons i offered her sex was as a consolation for telling her that i didnt wanna date her... It's kind of a weird situation..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
It's just that i dont wanna end up hurting her feelings, cuz the poor girl is 22 years old, never had a boyfriend, only a few random sex adventures, and guys always seem to reject her. Call me an AFC for caring for her, but i dont think it's worth hurting a poor girl like that just to get some ass.
You are not responsible for her feelings, she is. However since you don't really find her attractive then you are just selling yourself short and selling her short in the long run.

This girl will get hurt either way. Think about it, if this girl was hot but wouldn't date you for you but only for your money would you be happy with her in the long run??

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this situation, I would tell her that I find her attractive (only if she is), but I don't want the emotional issues of a relationship, so lets just have sex while being friends.

Win-win situation. Her feelings aren't hurt, and I get sex with an attractive girl.

I don't know what YOUR situation is (I mean your girl might be ugly or a serial killer), so I can't say.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are hot girls with a dirty mind to you know. It sounds like it's not worth it. Is she fat?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage, i hear you.. i will think about that before i try anything else.

Diplomatic_lies, i kinda told her that, except i didnt tell her i found her attractive. I told her i liked her dirty mind and i wanna explore certain sexual fantasies with her, but without any feelings involved...

And yeah, she's kinda chubby..not really my type physically, but if i drink a bit i think i could be able to perform with her. Im more interested in her dirty side.. i wanna know what she can do, cuz i wanna get more experience..

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
"the poor girl is 22 years old, never had a boyfriend, only a few random sex adventures, and guys always seem to reject her."

Unless she is one of these really mature self-controlled girls (i.e 0.0002% of the population), she WILL have feelings for you. And most likely you will to, or if you don't things won't ever quite be the same.

I've done this twice, and both times I practically ended up in a relationship. And I've usually got the discipline of a ****ing budist monk, when it comes to this ****. But, I dunno, you kinda feel like treating each other like gf/bf afterwards, even tho your not.

But, if she isn't gonna fall head over heels in love over the sight of a penis, and you don't mind a little awkwardness. And she's got a dirty mind... And she's sex starved... Fat *****es do know how to please.

Guaranteed good ****, but, be prepared. Thats all I can say.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice MuayThai, thanks..

i think i will definitely not have feelings for her, but her chances of having feelings are probably in the vicinity of 80%..

now, what if i tell her (before we do anything) that we'll have sex, but there are other girls right now which i'm seeing and i will probably be having sex with them as well, hoping that this will reduce her chances of falling for me because obviously i will sound like a jerk to her, hence not boyfriend material?

those other girls exist btw, so i would be telling her the truth..

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tries dislocating her jaw and swallowing you whole like a snake when you kiss, then no, you can't be friends after fuxing.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeeeelings yadda yadda feeeelings...

I've known this girl for many years.. Not a very close friend, we just met once in a while because her best female friend is one of my best friends.
Let's get real here: friendship?

You made your point clear, she knows it, you know it, and now WE know it, LOL! Rarely a woman will do it 100% feeling free, not because of anything but the simple fact that she wants that damn drama ticket. If she wants some drama, she says you hurt her. If not, she just goes fux someone else, and all is fine. Just pay attention to something else when she starts storming out.

Why do you care? She didn't have those "random sex adventures" by force did she? She already selled herself short to you, now are you going to play MorallyCorrect and lose the opportunity to another guy who did... well the same of all others who had those "random sex adventures" with her.

Tap it, she already put up with a lot of emotional stuff from you and the fact that she still wants to fux you means she's way into it.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
If she tries dislocating her jaw and swallowing you whole like a snake when you kiss, then no, you can't be friends after fuxing.

Uhh, this girl is not the shark girl from my other thread. This is a completely different story... you're funny though:)

And djbr, yeah man.. you're right.. i dunno why i complicate things so much. I will just fvck her and it's up to her to learn how to deal with such a situation. She will grow and become a better woman after this experience.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
Uhh, this girl is not the shark girl from my other thread. This is a completely different story... you're funny though:)

And djbr, yeah man.. you're right.. i dunno why i complicate things so much. I will just fvck her and it's up to her to learn how to deal with such a situation. She will grow and become a better woman after this experience.
Or she'll end up like this...http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm LOL

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this one girl who seeks validation from men every night. she dresses all up and goes out clubbing and at the end of the night she has some guy in her bed and she never uses condoms with these guys because she thinks they won't like her and she also thinks that if she spreads her legs than that will make them fall in love with her because she is sexual.

she doesn't have frienship in mind when she has sex with these guys. she is looking for long term stability. she thinks love is formed through sexual relations. now she is trying to bond with the male that gave her herpes because they now have a common bond.