Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C*ckblocked by Jesus

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah!

I'll cosign on the best named thread ever too.

I laughed my ass off when I first read the title!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her its ok to have sex. God visited you in the night and said it would be a sin for you guys not to bang

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RELIGION:The Universal scapegoat...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
Easy. Forget the religious nutjob and find a woman who hasn't been brainwashed by religious programming.

I had a broad pull that born-again virgin crap on me and I just walked away. You don't want to deal with that.
Agreed....when are people gonna learn "Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a doubt, the coolest, funniest thread title in the history of this site!

I can't really think of a good workaround, but I commend you on your creative writing!

"C0ckblocked by Jesus" Priceless!

Gipper

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been experiencing this same thing. Too many woman at the school I'm going to are BIG religious freaks. Tonight, in an attempt to get to know some new people I went to a prayer group with some people I'm friends with. There were a bunch of hot girls there, but they were a little freaky with their beliefs. One girl even asked me if I was saved!!! I just kinda' looked at her and said huh?? Then she clarified, are you a christian? Yeah, I am.
I thought to myself, what does that have to do with being saved; and yeah I've heard the term before. I also thought that's really narrow minded to think you have to be christian to be saved. There are many other religions out in the world and basically they are all similiar in some way. God has many names.
I think that you don't have to necessarily be christian to be saved. It's about having faith, treating others with respect, and doing what's morally right. Not about being of a certain religous group. It's just a name.
Anyway, their are too many women like this around here. Brainwashed religious chicks are bad for men!! A little is good, too much=bad!
If she's as religious as she says she is than I'd suggest forgeting about her, because she'll just toy with you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never run into a girl like that yet, but to be honest, I respect them. In this day and age, where the world is filled with sluts who play games, a girl that has moral substance is priceless.

But hey each to his own.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
RELIGION:The Universal scapegoat...
Yes, finally somebody who responded that "gets it." Francisco d'A gets what's going on. Don't judge girls on what they tell you, judge them based on what they do. With that being said, you are probably wondering, "why would she grind and involve me in heavy petting if shes was that religious?" There is a long explanation to that, but let me give you the short answer first. That was the easiest scapegoat, it will always work when trying to get rid of somebody quick and without having to explain it throughly. This is not the first or last time she's done this.

Now for the complicated response, which most newbies/inexperienced lads here won't agree with or understand. Guess what? Very often, way too often, even non-religious chicks will also get cold feet and cut contact with a guy they were making out and/or pettin' heavy with. The further you get the first night you meet (or when she doesn't really know you), without actually going all the way, the less the chances you have to see her, or even worse, to actually score with her. Your only chance to score, after messin' around the way you did, was to take her to your place and gone all the way. There was no way you were gonna just get together the next day and pick things up. Not a chance, unless you're Brad Pitt, or her ideal man.

Let me tell you why. Women like to be "swept by the moment" and being macked at a public place is just that, they can always say the next day, "well, one thing led to another, I was drunk, I was having a great time and went with moment", etc., etc., but will totally feel ashamed the next day, once they have a chance to think about what really happened.

This is when the whole "I am not a slut wall" goes up, and it is much easier to cut contact with the guy, specially one she doesn't have very very high interest in. Most guys, predictably to girls, make the mistake of tryin' to take things as fast and far as possible, even when there is no chance of anything happening at that very moment, at that very place. Guy will try to pick things up where he left off, by that time she has had a chance to think about it and puts up the "I am not a Slut wall" up.

Obviously that wasn't the place to try to go as far as possible. You could have built the sexual tension and presented her with a challenge had you just backed way and let her chase a little. If you were gonna try to go further, that should be done in private, that way if she's wantws go with the moment, it can happen. That will never happen at a public place. Had you actually scored with her, that's another story; then you are in charge and you can always pick it up where you left off.

If you were planning to see her again, a kiss, or just some light touching would have worked best, regardless of any religious excuse she gives you. It is all about advancing from basic attraction all the way to physical activity.

In summary, this had a lot less to do with the title of the thread, and more to do with being way too agressive way too early, at the wrong place.

Carlito_Brigante

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i always say this:

"There is no sin in pleasure..."

Hehe just messing around

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gangster of love nailed it.

i was actually going to say many of the same things. you just went to far physically and she had no ANTICIPATION. you're technique can work if you are trying to hookup RIGHT THEN, but if you are insterested in her as a GF or just casual dating, you need to not make out with her in public.

it will leave her asking, "why doesn't this guy want to make out with me?" he is different. then you invite her over to your house one night and slowly(i mean hours) progress the physical contact. like started by holding her hand. then put it down for a few mins. then rub her arm. then put it down for a few mins. then make out. stop. then go back to it. then when you have her in bed lift up her shirt just a little and kiss her stomach. pull the shirt back down and then stop. you get the idea. this will drive her wild and any "religious programming" won't even enter her mind. she'll let you progress as far as you're man enough to take it.

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me sum it up for Gangster who is for the most part right..

BUYERS REMORSE...

She got cought up in the moment. You didnt, and most likely wouldnt have F-Closed that night anyway. She knows that the next time you two meet, she will probably end up sleeping with you. Chicks are programmed not to put themselves into situations where they know they will sleep with the guy. Thats what happened.. Basically it was like a fools mate. Jesus didnt **** block you. You ended up **** blocking yourself.

--Lan

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Yes, finally somebody who responded that "gets it." Francisco d'A gets what's going on. Don't judge girls on what they tell you, judge them based on what they do. With that being said, you are probably wondering, "why would she grind and involve me in heavy petting if shes was that religious?" There is a long explanation to that, but let me give you the short answer first. That was the easiest scapegoat, it will always work when trying to get rid of somebody quick and without having to explain it throughly. This is not the first or last time she's done this.
In summary, this had a lot less to do with the title of the thread, and more to do with being way too agressive way too early, at the wrong place.
Bravo, well said...

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lan, Gangster, Francis --

Any chance of salvaging this one?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question for you before I answer; is she worth the time and effort going forward? Forget what has happened in the past, are you sure that you want to invest yourself?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her, "Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle." (Solomon 7:3)

Then say, "Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit. May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine." (Solomon 7:7-9)

Then tell her God wants you to do it.

:D

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni, nice touch. I doubt the Apocrypha would go over so well here, though.

Francisco -- possibly. What's the play?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by St_Joey
Lan, Gangster, Francis --

Any chance of salvaging this one?

Very slim to none. The mere fact that you are putting too much emphazis on this one already puts you at a disadvantage to do the things you're gonna need to do in order to have a fighting chance.

You need to get out and get busy with other girls. This will allow you to stay calm and not overly agressive with this one. If you can manage to keep it cool and don't make much about what happened in the first date, then you can do some good work.

My guess is that not only does she not want to be that physical, she probably doesn't want to see you again. Not because she doesn't like you, but that is just the easy way out for most women.

So the key is to be willing to accept that you won't get anywhere, with a "I got nothing to loose attitude" and not relying or expecting this one to turn around.

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roger that. I've already got dates lined up for tonight and tomorrow. With FHB8 it's about the challenge at this point. The sting was only momentary; now I want to see if I can beat this. The Jesus Factor only adds to the difficulty, and makes the challenge more enticing. I really am open to any ideas you have.

Criminy, I'm talking like a chick. Listen to me. . . .

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incidentally, about the Moving Too Fast thing; she LJBF'd me the day after the first date / first kiss -- which was a dandy; it turned into a long streetcorner smooch that had passersby applauding.

I gave her a week with no contact, then called her to go grab a drink Friday night. Friday night, SHE kissed ME first. And she kissed me for a long time. Then SHE laid ME back in the booth and straddled me in her schoolgirl skirt and suggested we go dancing. Then followed the whole grinding / public macking thing. . . .

Criminy. It ***IS*** a "I'm not a slut" deal, isn't it?

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, you are obviously getting her all horny but how much have you worked on getting a connection with the girl? A good PUA can make out withing 5 minutes but that is not proper game to end up in bed with the chick. It just makes for good social proof.

It sounds to me like buyers remorse, where you tried to seduce the chick without having rapport which you should have already established because you were already on what, the 2nd get together? (my english teacher would have killed me for that)

I wouldnt bother trying to resuscitate it.

--Lan