C*ckblocked by Jesus

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, second date, Filipina HB8 spends most of Friday night with her tongue down my throat, grinding crotches on the dancefloor (and in the booth) with her hand up my shirt, but wouldn't "close." I'm figuring, okay, next time.

Today I get an email telling me that she's given her life to Jesus and doesn't think it's right that we see each other anymore, that she wants to live a life on the righteous path and that Christ "slapped her hand" for Friday.

I knew she was Christian -- heck, so am I; raised Catholic and go to church a few times a year. I just didn't expect the Born-Again rant -- her email even cited Bible verses! -- from a girl who'd dry-humped me for two straight hours last weekend.

Anybody got a workaround?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. Forget the religious nutjob and find a woman who hasn't been brainwashed by religious programming.

I had a broad pull that born-again virgin crap on me and I just walked away. You don't want to deal with that.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
w3rd. Walk away, bro.

Wait for her to 'relapse' ;)

Then, swoop in and bang her quick.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll get the best named thread award for November!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that Jesus told us to love one another.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Tell her that Jesus told us to love one another.
Why did the girl not want to see you for? Did you have sex?

If not, then i don't see what's wrong. If it's sex, or involved in any dirty activities, she did the right thing for her own beliefs.

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did the girl not want to see you for? Did you have sex?

No. Had my hands up her shirt and vice versa, lots of grinding on the dancefloor, sitting on my lap with serious "I'm going to eat you alive" kisses, passing drinks and ice cubes back and forth with kisses. No sex.

I think we both thought sex was the logical progression for this weekend's date (NEVER mentioned this, BTW) and that's why she freaked.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to my world ...

I go to a religious university and the only girls that will come on to me are the really slutty permiscuous kind that will screw any guy or else I'll find the really good virgin girls that kringe at the thought of any man slipping them anything outside of marriage and throw out tons of c*ckblocks, from quoting Joshua Harris' "I kissed dating good bye," to even scripture "Matthew 5:28," which is solely speaking in the context of a married woman and not all women as people like to imply.

The only way you can get around it is to go with the flow or try to have a relationship with her, which probably would not work out anyways unless you could relate to her on her level of her life, which means being a Christian at the same level as her ...

And the phrase that Giovanni used "Jesus said to love another" wouldn't work on these girls and they will see you as some sort of sleezy idiot who only wants her for her puszy and can't relate to her at the same level she is at. So, either way you are shooting yourself in the foot by chasing these sort of girls ... I would follow others advice her and let her go ...

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... you mentioned "Filipina" Congradulations, these girls are CRAZY. They can change their mind like the wind. I dated one for a while, it took almost 3 months to get in her pants. Don't expecting a speedy entry into her panties...

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints
Okay... you mentioned "Filipina" Congradulations, these girls are CRAZY. They can change their mind like the wind.
That's the most retarded generalization I've read all day. Thank you.

St Joey, just quit going after girls with religious backgrounds to avoid all that mess. Worked for me.

~rx

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
UC Davis . . . is the Boardwalk still happening, in Orange Grove? I used to rock the $#!+ out of that place, 5-6 years ago. (Thread seems to have died; moderators please excuse the digression.)

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These types of women just want the feeling of being a bad girl.
Then when it comes down to it, she cuts it off with a cheap line that way shes not a "slut".
Poke a voodoo doll with her name on it, and next this girl.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a simple solution:

Only go out/be involved with Atheists, Agnostics, and people who aren't serious about their religion.

I think most people fall into the last category so it shouldn't be that hard.

Oh yeah...and don't attend religious schools when you can go to a secular institution. Fewer Jesus freaks that way.

I'm sure that this would still hold true, even in Alabama, the buckle of the (Christian) "bible belt."

Ben

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints
Okay... you mentioned "Filipina" Congradulations, these girls are CRAZY. They can change their mind like the wind. I dated one for a while, it took almost 3 months to get in her pants. Don't expecting a speedy entry into her panties...
You base your views by one girl????

Right, I can do it too! since the end of summer I talked to this Filipine mother in bar who was on vacation and was like "Me horny". :D

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only go out/be involved with Atheists, Agnostics, and people who aren't serious about their religion.

I've found that non-demoninational church services are a prime hunting ground. The girls figure you're okay, because you're there, too. You'll see a couple of girls in every service giving you the eye; it's a social structure that's easy to penetrate. You're "in" immediately with them, and you suddenly have a lot to talk about. Easy to go get a cup of coffee after the service and talk about "deep" subjects. One other bonus -- 99% of the guys there are total AFC's.

Most girls I've met at services are in a state of spiritual turmoil and are susceptible to suggestion; plus, if they're "experimental" or "modern" about their faith (anyone been to one of these? Rock band up on the stage, no Liturgy, etc.) then there's a chance they'll be fairly loose about making the screaming monkeys with you. I've met several girls by cruising services: all considered themselves Good Girls; 3 became steady F-ckbuddies, and all 3 could suck the color out of your eyes.

Even with those 3, I've never had the Almighty step in and say, "Nope."

Filipina HB8 I met while running, BTW. No idea she was so "devout."

Last edited:

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
You'll get the best named thread award for November!
How bout the best named post in history? LOLOLOL Im dying in laughter over here

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by St_Joey
Even with those 3, I've never had the Almighty step in and say, "Nope."
Haha, somehow I thought by that topic I suppose that while having oh soooooo sinful sex Jesus would pop in to your place like Kramer in Seinfield saying "Heeeeeeyyy, that's not right kids!"

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I love about being raised Catholic is that sex will always feel naughty.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by St_Joey
One thing I love about being raised Catholic is that sex will always feel naughty.
Yeah, Hell... I don't even KNOW what naughty sex is. :(

I mean sex has always felt just natural to me.

Maybe I should do some chick in schools bathroom?? :p