Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

By 2030, 45% of American women will be single & childless

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most unmarried, childless women between ages 25-44 do have boyfriends at any given time and are not seeking new penis.
My hunch is that nearly all of these relationships or what we call “boyfriends and girlfriends” are utterly worthless, hence why they are changed like underwear.

Boyfriend and girlfriend. Def: Two people playing house and screwing each other until one or both “get bored”. A sexual union in which either sex plays employer or employee.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hunch is that nearly all of these relationships or what we call “boyfriends and girlfriends” are utterly worthless, hence why they are changed like underwear.

Boyfriend and girlfriend. Def: Two people playing house and screwing each other until one or both “get bored”. A sexual union in which either sex plays employer or employee.
You have a valid point on the worthlessness of relationships in this era. This goes well with my heavily promoted "shelf life of goodness of relationships" idea. Marriages are worthless in this era as well. No fault divorce exists and women can leave whenever they want. Additionally, the family court system benefits women. There's not much of an incentive for women to stay in marriages in the current era.

The best way to keep a woman in any sort of relationship in this era is to have a hot physique and D her down better than other guys.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we have to look forward to, more of this, unhinged, lunatic women rallying, complaining, hooting and hollering and made-up criminal charges (I’m not talking about actual rape), neglected and abused children, and simps doing whatever they demand, either for profit or to get laid. 193D90E2-817A-45A3-BDF1-A531B1BE6D49.jpeg ECF0A46E-FA78-4830-A232-4C24303164A9.jpeg D613378D-8D81-4137-892D-18B27D3A9F6A.jpeg

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriages are worthless in this era as well. No fault divorce exists and women can leave whenever they want. Additionally, the family court system benefits women. There's not much of an incentive for women to stay in marriages in the current era.
Yes, read Taken into Custody and the New Politics of Sex by Dr. Stephen Baskerville if you wish to take a deep dive.

Reaction score
while i doubt this, makes me wonder if it will become more common for women to go well into their 20s and older and have never dated, never had boyfriends before, because the media has been discussing for years now on how there are more single men than ever before, and if there are so many single men, then obviously that would have to mean there are more single women now.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a valid point on the worthlessness of relationships in this era. This goes well with my heavily promoted "shelf life of goodness of relationships" idea. Marriages are worthless in this era as well. No fault divorce exists and women can leave whenever they want. Additionally, the family court system benefits women. There's not much of an incentive for women to stay in marriages in the current era.

The best way to keep a woman in any sort of relationship in this era is to have a hot physique and D her down better than other guys.
One way. Another way is to impregnate her when she is young.

I don’t understand why men on Sosuave want a relationship. What the hell for? How does commitment to a woman benefit a man?

Back when society was harsh to women who were not loyal.. these arrangements benefited men. But that time passed ages ago.. and now women statistically lie and cheat more than men.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of the wild chicks I knew had a never-ending party from 16 till 29, and then ended up alone with their 3 dogs or as single mothers. I heard one used a sperm donor and became a single mother. They now look like they have PTSD. It's very sad, but they chose that path.

Many former loose women will never live till they are old enough to even look like grandmothers. They will off themselves before that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One should also see her recent conversation with Michael Knowles, who expressed the most severe case of tradcuck delusion I’ve ever witnessed in my personal sex education.

Having such a severe excess of unmarried, childless women is going to be a brutal burden on society, just like mass inceldom is a burden on society.

Fixing the American sexual market will take measures that even those who are currently suffering from its current conditions are scared of being implemented because they involve being mean to women. Anything short of allowing women whatever they please is mean to women, including literal society-wrecking behaviors.

Hopefully one day we can go back to not only slut shaming, but shunning tradcucks and make feminists, putting the divorce industry out of business, and reimplementing male authority over wives and daughters.

Is that the chick that was on Mythbusters?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a real issue. That's why Aaron Clarey wrote a book called "Enjoy the Decline" in 2013.

The idea that the family unit is collapsing is an old idea. Former US Vice President Dan Quayle was complaining about it in 1992 and he was far from a thought leader on that.

So what? The alternative for a lot of men who only have options with 30+ women is dating single moms. Then they cuck themselves. Many childless men will date a childless woman because becoming a cuck to a single mom is a worse choice for them.
I remember that statement. I think the Murphy Brown character - i.e., VERY successful female professional - is really too small of cohort to make a difference. Most professional women aren't like that, and would want marry to get the full family - with the problem being their hypergamy. :mad:

What made Quayle's statement so off-point is that Murphy Brown's specific situation - i.e., very wealthy, and with lots of male platonic friends (not necessarily orbiters) - was not generating problems for society, and that her situation was far removed from that of poor single mothers, something that Republicans weren't very interested in helping.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while i doubt this, makes me wonder if it will become more common for women to go well into their 20s and older and have never dated, never had boyfriends before, because the media has been discussing for years now on how there are more single men than ever before, and if there are so many single men, then obviously that would have to mean there are more single women now.
With Gen-Z's sex habits, it's not shocking, nor hard to belive sosuave will have you believe every girl out here is trying to date Chad/Tyrone or even getting ****ed down. However my limited real world anecdotal data would disagree.

Heck there are already women in their 20s that are burned out from swipe apps. These women are frustrated cause the men their age ain't got much going on for themselves and not every girl is a club girl or likes to go out hence it makes it harder for them to meet people. Add the fact that Gen-Z gotta bust they a$$ just to make it, dating is tough. I do not wish to be dating right now in my 20s if I didn't know what I know now cause its defitnely harder. I have dated a few women in their 20s recently and I always find it odd how many have never gone on a real date. I remember when I was in my 20s Applebee's (which was decent 20 years ago) was the norm. Applebee's and some other local places would have DJ on Friday/saturday nights. Those places were kind of hotspots to game local chicks. These 3rd spaces are now but gone or disappearing. Gen-Z women though I do notice are focused on living the IG lifestyle which would explain why sugaring has gone up. There also a lot of women in their 30s/40s who recently got divorced who were in sexless marriage and their on the prowl especially on swipe apps. Just go on reddit and read r/deadbedrooms some truly depressing ****

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With Gen-Z's sex habits, it's not shocking, nor hard to belive sosuave will have you believe every girl out here is trying to date Chad/Tyrone or even getting ****ed down. However my limited real world anecdotal data would disagree.

Heck there are already women in their 20s that are burned out from swipe apps. These women are frustrated cause the men their age ain't got much going on for themselves and not every girl is a club girl or likes to go out hence it makes it harder for them to meet people. Add the fact that Gen-Z gotta bust they a$$ just to make it, dating is tough. I do not wish to be dating right now in my 20s if I didn't know what I know now cause its defitnely harder. I have dated a few women in their 20s recently and I always find it odd how many have never gone on a real date. I remember when I was in my 20s Applebee's (which was decent 20 years ago) was the norm. Applebee's and some other local places would have DJ on Friday/saturday nights. Those places were kind of hotspots to game local chicks. These 3rd spaces are now but gone or disappearing. Gen-Z women though I do notice are focused on living the IG lifestyle which would explain why sugaring has gone up. There also a lot of women in their 30s/40s who recently got divorced who were in sexless marriage and their on the prowl especially on swipe apps. Just go on reddit and read r/deadbedrooms some truly depressing ****
Many men think sex is like pron, many women think dating is like instagram.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that statement. I think the Murphy Brown character - i.e., VERY successful female professional - is really too small of cohort to make a difference. Most professional women aren't like that, and would want marry to get the full family - with the problem being their hypergamy. :mad:

What made Quayle's statement so off-point is that Murphy Brown's specific situation - i.e., very wealthy, and with lots of male platonic friends (not necessarily orbiters) - was not generating problems for society, and that her situation was far removed from that of poor single mothers, something that Republicans weren't very interested in helping.
Murphy Brown aired from 1988 - 1998. I was in kindergarten through 9th grade while the show aired and never watched an episode.

There are many very successful female professionals now. It's a larger cohort in the 2010s-2020s than it was in the late 1980s-1990s.

Today, a 30s-early 40s successful career woman is often childless. Many are unmarried. There are career women now who are married with children. It's so rare to see a successful 30s-early 40s career woman start off being a mom as a single mom. Successful career women who are single moms are usually divorcees.

The more typical successful career woman now is unmarried and childless and a part of the initial statistic you cited. Most either get into casual sex situationships or are serially monogamous without marriage or children.

I don’t understand why men on Sosuave want a relationship. What the hell for? How does commitment to a woman benefit a man?
Men on SoSuave want relationships for the convenience factor. Even if a man doesn't want to get married or have children, a committed relationship does help a man with getting sex. The man doesn't have to hunt as much for sex if he keeps a committed relationship.

Blue pill men (the majority of men and the types generally not on SoSuave) want extended relationships for somewhat different reasons. A lot of them also likely the convenience factor of not having to hunt for new sexual partners too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murphy Brown aired from 1988 - 1998. I was in kindergarten through 9th grade while the show aired and never watched an episode.

There are many very successful female professionals now. It's a larger cohort in the 2010s-2020s than it was in the late 1980s-1990s.

Today, a 30s-early 40s successful career woman is often childless. Many are unmarried. There are career women now who are married with children. It's so rare to see a successful 30s-early 40s career woman start off being a mom as a single mom. Successful career women who are single moms are usually divorcees.

The more typical successful career woman now is unmarried and childless and a part of the initial statistic you cited. Most either get into casual sex situationships or are serially monogamous without marriage or children.
I was an adult when it aired, and I didn't watch it either. I think it was the first cultural touchstone show showcasing the urban elite, where the women were bossbabes, and the men were light in the loafers. It was also not long after cable TV became a thing, and so the big, conventional networks did not have to go for a mainstream audience, and instead went for an audience that they could sell to their advertising customers - and if there is one thing that barren feminists and girly men do, it's spending on frivolous, high mark-up stuff. I think this is the reason why conventional network TV became so coastal urban - this can be contrasted with the country-hick shows that were popular in the '60s (e.g., Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, Andy Griffith, Petticoat Junction, Hee-Haw), a show trope that continued on with the Nashville Network or County Music Television, etc. The wildly popular show "Dallas" was a bit of country-hicks as elite.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't go to Appleby's and the like, but rather a few locally owned restaurants that had a similarly priced menu. I guess I was doing this in the USA at a time when women didn't "professionally date", so I would only get an affirmative with a gal that was at least somewhat interested in me - and in Eastern Europe thereafter, and it was hard to find an expensive place to eat. :)

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men on SoSuave want relationships for the convenience factor. Even if a man doesn't want to get married or have children, a committed relationship does help a man with getting sex. The man doesn't have to hunt as much for sex if he keeps a committed relationship.

Blue pill men (the majority of men and the types generally not on SoSuave) want extended relationships for somewhat different reasons. A lot of them also likely the convenience factor of not having to hunt for new sexual partners too.
I see no other reason for commitment other than child raising and/or mutual, serious life goals. All else is playing house.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would add an other side of convenience which is someone that can handle the grocery shopping and minor house chores or give you company and some help here and there.

They also fix your social needs more comfortably.

That's why many guys who still live with their parents are not in a rush to find a gf now beside for sex reasons.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It provides a sense of stability for his sex life. It provides a regular connection. It frees him up to do things that are more productive than chasing women.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It provides a sense of stability for his sex life. It provides a regular connection. It frees him up to do things that are more productive than chasing women.
I think both of you are right if we take into consideration that most modern women are not ltr/marriage worthy but there are still some needles in a haystack out there.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think both of you are right if we take into consideration that most modern women are not ltr/marriage worthy but there are still some needles in a haystack out there.
I agree, I see it both ways as well. There was a time in my life that I changed out women every 2-4 months. It was fun and sex, with no committment. It got really old too, it was also a lot of work keeping the pump primed with fresh talent. Its also pretty shallow.