Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

By 2030, 45% of American women will be single & childless

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's OVER for FamilyCels.
This doesn't mean a lot. Most of those 45% of women between ages 25-44 in the year 2030 will have boyfriends and won't be seeking new penis. Single solely means legally unmarried. Legally unmarried doesn't mean a lot in the dating marketplace.

Any guy who has run game as a college student on a college campus can tell you this. On college campuses, about 99% of women are unmarried but that doesn't mean shiit on a college campus. It's still a challenge to get sex on a college campus with an extremely low marriage rate.

Meanwhile. In a different part of the forest…
I've read this analysis before. The Statista link also links to a Pew Research article.

A more typical never married 40 year old male is some Black or Hispanic man who has less than a bachelor's degree and has had children out of wedlock.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A more typical never married 40 year old male is some Black or Hispanic man who has less than a bachelor's degree and has had children out of wedlock.
Do you have a reference for that, or is it more a gut feeling of yours? Would love to know how you arrived at this generalization.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's OVER for FamilyCels.
This is the only "it's over for Xcels" statement I agree with. For now it's mostly the western world, but soon enough the rest of the world will move away from family values. Clinging to it is pointless. It may be possible to succeed and start a happy family if you live in the Middle East or in some Mormon compound.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a reference for that, or is it more a gut feeling of yours? Would love to know how you arrived at this generalization.
I read the data points in the Pew article linked earlier in this thread and arrived at that conclusion. I think I'm making a well reasoned statement.

Men were more likely than women to have never been married at 40. Blacks and Hispanics were also more likely to have never been married at 40. People with lower levels of educational attainment were more likely to have never been married at 40.

I'll link articles about how people with lower levels of education are more likely to be unmarried when they have kids.

The less education a woman has, the more likely she is to have a baby without being married

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll link articles about how people with lower levels of education are more likely to be unmarried when they have kids.

Whatever the knowledge/life-experience that going to college achieves, it does require the degree-recipient to stick with a program of regularly attending classes, doing the work/studying, etc. for a number of years - and so it is not a surprise at all that folks with a low tolerance of putting off gratification would equally not get a college degree nor wait for a husband to get pregnant.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not good. Having an excess of women—and 45% is a huge excess—of unwed, often childless, women is an immeasurable burden on society. And we’re currently living with this burden because of the joke marriage has become as an institution.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not good. Having an excess of women—and 45% is a huge excess—of unwed, often childless, women is an immeasurable burden on society. And we’re currently living with this burden because of the joke marriage has become as an institution.
I believe it was Jordan Peterson that cited a stat that said if a woman was still single AND childless by age 30 she had a 50% chance of never having children. More often than not, when women get older and they still don't have children they go looney toons. It's biologically not normal or natural for a woman to NOT have children at some point. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of stuff like artificial insemination being a very normal method of pregnancy in the not too distant future. I'm not going to get into the whole artificial wombs, selective genetic trait stuff and all that, which will also be on the way as well.

There are a lot of cultural issues that have lead to what we are seeing with low marriage rates and low fertility.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the data points in the Pew article linked earlier in this thread and arrived at that conclusion. I think I'm making a well reasoned statement.

Men were more likely than women to have never been married at 40. Blacks and Hispanics were also more likely to have never been married at 40. People with lower levels of educational attainment were more likely to have never been married at 40.

That 2nd link has confirmed a lot of my suspicions and observations I've made. Nearly half of all children being born to unmarried mothers is a huge societal issue, it shows that the family unit as we know it has collapsed. It's very unfortunate to see to say the least.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all a part of the plan of the deep state
The Sexual Revolution of the 1960’s in America, which has gotten stronger since then, is a plan of the deep state?

Can you rattle off some deep-state operatives pulling this off?

Anyway, you are wrong.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly half of all children being born to unmarried mothers is a huge societal issue, it shows that the family unit as we know it has collapsed. It's very unfortunate to see to say the least.
It is a real issue. That's why Aaron Clarey wrote a book called "Enjoy the Decline" in 2013.

The idea that the family unit is collapsing is an old idea. Former US Vice President Dan Quayle was complaining about it in 1992 and he was far from a thought leader on that.

More often than not, when women get older and they still don't have children they go looney toons.
So what? The alternative for a lot of men who only have options with 30+ women is dating single moms. Then they cuck themselves. Many childless men will date a childless woman because becoming a cuck to a single mom is a worse choice for them.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is that this is very bad for society, primarily its men.

“The abolition of marriage favors women at the expense of men.” ~F. Roger Devlin

Even though some men wouldn’t want to marry even in the best of circumstances, the above statement is true.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those 45% of women between ages 25-44 in the year 2030 will have boyfriends and won't be seeking new penis. A good portion of them will have bachelor's degrees or higher and white collar jobs.

These women are saying no to the men. A lot of these men will have nowhere to put their penis and will get AI girlfriends or simp on OnlyFans.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those 45% of women between ages 25-44 in the year 2030 will have boyfriends and won't be seeking new penis. A good portion of them will have bachelor's degrees or higher and white collar jobs.

These women are saying no to the men. A lot of these men will have nowhere to put their penis and will get AI girlfriends or simp on OnlyFans.
I don’t know how this addresses my quoted statement other than confirming it.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this is a PUA forum, but the effects of this don't really apply to plates and ONS.

The effects of this apply to the family, and society at large - both of which are run by men (despite the feminists best efforts). It will be men who pay the price; in this case, the price is [increased taxes] and [weakened family units/prospects].

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“The abolition of marriage favors women at the expense of men.” ~F. Roger Devlin

Even though some men wouldn’t want to marry even in the best of circumstances, the above statement is true.

And this comment about AI is exactly what I have been talking about for a while now. Society and the media cares about women's rights and their happiness but very seldom puts much thought into male happiness. The simple reality is that unless there is something incredibly wrong or off with a woman, it is almost a guarantee that she can get some sort of attention, validation, sex and love from at least one man who would be willing to provide it. However, what we are starting to see is that increasingly more and more men are being sent to the rejection pile who often are completely left out of the market. There have ALWAYS been men that didn't do well with the opposite sex, the difference compared to now is today normal tier men are being placed in this bracket.

There are massive ramifications that this will have on society that I believe many do not understand or completely underestimate. I made a thread about this very topic here a while ago, but I believe it leads to men that feel there is little incentive to put a lot of effort in because they feel there is no reason to be invested. When you have large hordes of men that are single and have no prospects that is very dangerous on so many levels. This whole AI girlfriend stuff may sound like a joke or something but it may be needed in order to quell these issues that we are seeing.

I personally am looking forward to what my life is bringing me, I've done incredibly well financially and will have a great life. However, I've also come to accept that there is a very low chance of me ever being able to find a decent woman who I could enter into a long term relationship with. It's not that these women don't necessarily exist, they do, it's the fact that landing one is the problem due to the difficulties of the modern dating culture. I also don't even consider myself an "average" tier man either, I'm well over 6' tall and in very good shape, muscular, etc. I try not to feel sorry for myself, it's a very bad mindset to have, but I feel nothing but sadness for so many young men out there that are going to experience what I'm discussing here and especially because they probably won't understand it like I do.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Money & Muscle @sangheilios spot-on posts!

I’m glad people can understand serious societal ramifications of an unregulated sexual market, not just playing hide the weenie.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sexual Revolution of the 1960’s in America, which has gotten stronger since then, is a plan of the deep state?

Can you rattle off some deep-state operatives pulling this off?

Anyway, you are wrong.
The goal of the deep state is to diminish the traditional family as well as population. They want more people dependent on government but there’s too many people to make that viable. Why do you think marriage rates are declining rapidly? Birth rates are following. If you don’t think the government is manipulating the dating market you’re sadly mistaken.