Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

By 2030, 45% of American women will be single & childless

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this is a PUA forum, but the effects of this don't really apply to plates and ONS.

The effects of this apply to the family, and society at large - both of which are run by men (despite the feminists best efforts). It will be men who pay the price; in this case, the price is [increased taxes] and [weakened family units/prospects].
When you get older, you'll understand. Single, unmarried women 35+ are a much bigger pain to deal with than a divorced mom. The single, unmarried woman might have more time available but her attitude on the whole will be worse to the point where the divorced mom is the better deal.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but it's got to be around 60 percent being single and childless by 2030 when you consider the non-hispanic American population.

So if you extrapolate this out to Aus, Can and Europe, that's what you're going to be looking at - 60 percent, not 45.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get older, you'll understand. Single, unmarried women 35+ are a much bigger pain to deal with than a divorced mom. The single, unmarried woman might have more time available but her attitude on the whole will be worse to the point where the divorced mom is the better deal.
What I meant is, that whether it be the unmarried 35 year old woman or single mom of 35 years - both will fvck you over if you marry them.

So long as we all keep that in mind - it still really doesn't make much of a difference IMO.
These hoes gotta earn our commitment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murphy Brown aired from 1988 - 1998.
I think it was the first cultural touchstone show showcasing the urban elite, where the women were bossbabes, and the men were light in the loafers. It was also not long after cable TV became a thing, and so the big, conventional networks did not have to go for a mainstream audience, and instead went for an audience that they could sell to their advertising customers - and if there is one thing that barren feminists and girly men do, it's spending on frivolous, high mark-up stuff.
Cable TV started to gain popularity in the early 1980s. Many of the big cable networks launched around 1980. ESPN launched in 1979, MTV and CNN in 1981, TBS and USA started pre-1980 as well. Cable networks didn't really do scripted comedies and dramas until some point in the 1990s.

You have a point on barren feminists and girly men spending on frivolous, high markup stuff. There are more barren feminists and girly men now than when Murphy Brown aired.

The wildly popular show "Dallas" was a bit of country-hicks as elite.
Southfork Ranch was meant to be on the outskirts of the Dallas area. In real life, Southfork Ranch was on the outskirts of the Dallas area in the 1980s when "Dallas" aired. Suburbanization has been creeping in all around there since then. North and west of Southfork, the cities of Allen, McKinney, and Frisco all grew big time after 1990. Some smaller areas like Murphy and Wylie have grown near Southfork. There's a little bit of open space now near Southfork for historical purposes, but not much.

In that show, the Ewing brothers commuted from Southfork Ranch to Downtown Dallas to work at Ewing Oil. In the 2010s-2020s, that's a long and unpleasant drive. In the late 1970s-early 1990s, that would have still been unpleasant because that was before Central Expressway (US-75) in Dallas got expanded and re-built in the 1990s.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because the single mommy can't afford to be a birch; she has to be on her best behavior and keep her new man satisfied.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single, unmarried women 35+ are a much bigger pain to deal with than a divorced mom. The single, unmarried woman might have more time available but her attitude on the whole will be worse to the point where the divorced mom is the better deal.
I have dated some mid to late 30s childless women since I turned 35. They can be difficult at times but I still prefer them to single moms. My lifestyle as a childless man is way too different from the lifestyle of a single mom.