Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble Match wants to meetup at the beach this weekend

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some on OLD still. swipe apps they use just to promote their instagram or are board. Sites like Match that usually have the better looking women they end up being damaged goods are bat sh*T crazy, hence hot looking and on OLD

I had at the time an HB9 who drove over 50 miles to meet me for a date. SHe was crazy. Said in her town she couldn't date because word of mouth would get around. Wealthy town, I lived there in the past. She was full of sh*t. More like everyone knows she's nuts.
Yes lot of crazies on these apps too that struggle IRL

Online they can kind of hide the bipolar a bit draw you in with good sex , 1 managed to get me to stick around for a while purely because the sex was so good she was absolutely mental though

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Since it should be more about you and not her, I would be more worried about your safety, generally speaking.

Mainly because some shady ho's have tendencies to set guys up to get robbed, or worse.

I recall watching a First 48 episode where a guy met a girl online and they set up a meeting at her apt complex.

The guy gets there and enters the complex, only to be ambushed by some guys and was killed during a botched robbery.

Another episode where some guys and his friend were at a beach (yes, a beach) and met a chick along the coastline.

She invited them to her hotel and once they get there and the door is closed, they were taken by surprise when some guys came out of the bathroom and robbed them and one of them was killed.

I said all that to say this...be careful.

As long as you meet her at a PUBLIC place where there are a lot of people, cool.

And make sure that initially, places where you meet a stranger is at a place of your choice, not hers.

Besides that, have fun.
Never travel without your trusty 3.5 inch serrated, street legal ‘multi purpose tool’

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the meantime, why not just chat on Bumble or whatever app you met on?

Better yet, why not simply schedule a quick meet over coffee? Or the beach as she suggested? Determine what she’s like, the chemistry and the attraction in person?

I dunno, I hate online and this is one reason why. Too much over-analyzing and overthinking. I do have one dating app that I use occasionally, but prefer meeting spontaneously in real life.

All that said, you are correct also that if after chatting with you a bit, she realizes she doesn't want to meet you, it's easier to simply unmatch on the app like @Solomon just posted.
Fair point. Personally, I'm not sure why anyone bothers with it (female or male), it's all a shyt show as far as I'm concerned. :lol:
If I don't get a phone number or email, that's an immediate red flag.
The flake rate for that is at least 94%
I'm a numbers guy and I love to gamble, but that is total nonsense to me. I wouldn't even bother with this person. I play to win, not gamble on "what if" scenarios.
It would be possible to arrange a first date with someone only using in-app messaging on a swipe app. I wouldn't recommend going to a date without her personal phone number. It's an added complication to only be communicating via in-app messaging.

There's a high flake rate on these types of situations too.

If a woman has concerns about giving out her phone number via a tech-based method of dating, then the solution would be to only arrange dates from in-person screening methods.

Email addresses mean nothing too. Email isn't really a part of dating anymore. With early stage dating, even phone calls aren't much of a thing anymore. It's so difficult to get a Millennial woman to pick up a phone for voice conversation. The oldest Gen Z's are 14 years younger than I am, so I don't have as much experience with Gen Z as an older Millennial. I can't imagine Gen Z is any better about this.

Many women, especially if they have been harassed and stalked are wary of giving any sort of private information including their phone number, or even a private email address, prior to meeting in person, it’s simply not safe in today’s current online dating environment. Again especially if they have had bad experiences doing so in the past (again, being harassed and stalked).

I have had men do a 'reverse phone number search' and/or a 'reverse email search' and discover where I lived, where I worked and show up uninvited to my workplace, embarrassing me and causing a scene. Or simply bombarding me with text messages ad nauseum, it can get crazy sometimes and quite annoying!
A good portion of men do reverse phone number searches. I have done them to validate things said to me in conversations both from tech-based approaches and real life approaches.

It's unfortunate that some men have abused what can be a valuable screening tool.

Men can also find a woman's social media accounts rather easily, sometimes even without her phone number. A lot of people have a digital footprint.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be possible to arrange a first date with someone only using in-app messaging on a swipe app. I wouldn't recommend going to a date without her personal phone number. It's an added complication to only be communicating via in-app messaging.

There's a high flake rate on these types of situations too.

If a woman has concerns about giving out her phone number via a tech-based method of dating, then the solution would be to only arrange dates from in-person screening methods.

Email addresses mean nothing too. Email isn't really a part of dating anymore. With early stage dating, even phone calls aren't much of a thing anymore. It's so difficult to get a Millennial woman to pick up a phone for voice conversation. The oldest Gen Z's are 14 years younger than I am, so I don't have as much experience with Gen Z as an older Millennial. I can't imagine Gen Z is any better about this.

A good portion of men do reverse phone number searches. I have done them to validate things said to me in conversations both from tech-based approaches and real life approaches.

It's unfortunate that some men have abused what can be a valuable screening tool.

Men can also find a woman's social media accounts rather easily, sometimes even without her phone number. A lot of people have a digital footprint.
I always reverse search. I knew where my current girlfriend lives before she even made it home.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always reverse search. I knew where my current girlfriend lives before she even made it home.
I mainly do it to see more current pics. Avoid many time wasters and saved money by looking them up on facebook and then bailing when I saw they were not as hot or heavier.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mainly do it to see more current pics. Avoid many time wasters and saved money by looking them up on facebook and then bailing when I saw they were not as hot or heavier.
Keep in mind in any pics posted online there's a 90% chance they're sucking in their stomach and will look heavier in person anyway even if the pic is very recent.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind in any pics posted online there's a 90% chance they're sucking in their stomach and will look heavier in person anyway even if the pic is very recent.
You can just tell them 'suck in your gut', then laugh and say, 'looks like you already had too many dinners'.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I matched with a lady on Bumble and been talking the past week and she wants to meet up. The only thing is she won't give me her number until we meet first. Is this a red flag for ghosting?

It used to be until about 3 years ago women would be fine to give their number pretty quickly if you asked. Was also easier to get replies and matches too.

I"m also noticing a ton less hot women on OLD across the board in general. Why since 2020 a lot less hot women? Very few.
I had a gal do this to me once many years ago in Eastern Europe. She wouldn't give me her number, but told me to call her friend tomorrow to get her number. :rolleyes: So I call up the friend, and I get her number, and we meet again. Back then I was much better at spinning plates, and so I was going through other plates, and this gal kept calling me over a landline (yes, it was a while back) in the evening, always getting me within a few minutes of me arriving back at my place (i.e., she was dialing me every couple of minutes). We ended up becoming a thing, but she started to get a bit crazy, and I had to bail.

I guess I am saying that it sounds a bit red-flaggy, but let's face the facts - you don't have many options, so you need to pursue her. If you had options, she would already have been nexted. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been utterly amazed at how fat some very petite women can get. o_O

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how about the filtered pictures. the iPhone 15 can make a woman look 10 years younger.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how about the filtered pictures. the iPhone 15 can make a woman look 10 years younger.
I'll raise you the emphasizing of "these are current pics!!!" on top of the filters and sucked-in stomach.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll raise you the emphasizing of "these are current pics!!!" on top of the filters and sucked-in stomach.
I don’t have a lot of experience with online dating.

The handful I went on:
2 resulted in same day sex, one of which was a 3 day straight / ten times experience a week or so back in the game and I was hooked lol
two I canceled on ,
one I went on that resulted in finger action in my car followed by stalker action,
One was a fvcking whale who posted multiple pics that were way old, and a couple that were semi recent but shoulder high. Resulted in stalker action.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have a lot of experience with online dating.

The handful I went on:
2 resulted in same day sex, one of which was a 3 day straight / ten times experience a week or so back in the game and I was hooked lol
two I canceled on ,
one I went on that resulted in finger action in my car followed by stalker action,
One was a fvcking whale who posted multiple pics that were way old, and a couple that were semi recent but shoulder high. Resulted in stalker action.
I had one girl I banged from online turn out to be stalker who was married and whose husband beat her. Fun times.

Her only pic (great body) was of her wearing sunglasses. That's another one, hiding the eyes with sunglasses.