Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bud's EX gf is getting hotter and hotter.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already told her that her EX (a good friend of mine as well) would be hella pissed, and it wasn't a good idea, because he still is trying to win her back even though 6 months have passed since they officially ended their "relation****". Anyway, make a long story short, I told my bud that his EX was trying to get in my pants, and he should know what's up. I told him that he was my bro, and I had nothing to hide. He was upset, and angry at first, but decided to get his life back on track without her.

This built a stronger friendship with my bro, and the chic was totally down with the fact that I wasn't going to clown my buddy, her EX. It also looked like the 3 of us would remain friends. Hung out, joked, etc. I could still tell she was attracted to me though.. and except for being called "honey" that was it from her.

Until last week that is. While her and I were just joking around like we usually do over coffee...

She grabbed my arm, and whispered in my ear "I bet you are yummy..." and smiled. :) ...I laughed and jokingly replied "oh we're gonna fvck." :) and she point blank returned with "...just one night." I was like whoa. She then said "I don't just offer it out like that, and now you got me begging for it. C'mon one night...." DUDES, I SWEAR ON MY DOG'S LIFE SHE SAID THIS, and I love my dog.

This time I didn't say anything to my bud. I figured he already knew what's up, and he was my bro, and that I wasn't going to fvck his ex, and besides, he was getting his sh*t together again, and was happy for a change, so why piss the man off anymore?

Yesterday, she called me from her work and said "I want you.... inside me.... right now." I SWEAR ON EVERYTHIGN I LOVE SHE SAID THIS!
So again, jokingly, I was like "oh we're so going to fvck now." :) ...and she laughed. :D ..but I know she's being hella for real!!!!!

Today, she left me a message, it said "Whatcha doin this weekend, call me. If not, I'll call you this weekend sometime... while I'm masturbating."

boing!

Ok....

I posted on here a while back about my present situation, and got some good suggestions. So here's the question(s)....

Fvck her, or fvck her... yay or nay? I mean, he don't own her, and they've been broken up. She really wants to get with me, not just for fvcking. This woman can pick and choose any man for that. She's a hot b*tch.

If nay...

Then what? What do I say now?...remind her of who she once dated, and fvcking kick myself in the a$$ later for passing up a night(s) of serious hot fvcking with a woman who could very well be the greatest fvck of my life? This woman is ready to gobble my goo, goddamnit!

Perfect timing too... MY ex-gf, (aka baby's momma) are about a week or two from patching up what we had together for 5 years.

Man, this site f'n rocks hard!!! Months ago I had thought I'd lost my edge on women kind. whew!

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion? Don't screw over a good mate for one night of hot sex, is it really worth it? C'mon, who gives a fvck if she is hot there will be plenty more women down the line. Be strong!! :)

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a hell of a situation. You know you shouldnt, but you're human. She could be using you against him somehow. Chicks seem to like to tear friends apart like that. The fact that she's being so direct with you like that, points in the direction of you being used. Do you really think you could bang her just once, and have him never find out? If she's doing this for revenge, she will blab, and you will have SERIOUS drama. The right thing to do, is either stay away, or get his blessing, and even then, he could hate you. Also, what goes around comes around. I saw a commercial once, for making "man-laws," and the verdict was to wait at least six months to move in on a buddies ex. This could screw up you patching things up with your ex too. I wouldnt go there.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do her.

Don't tell him.

She'll tell him if you do her and he won't believe you if you tell him.

Stay out of it.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your bro what's going on, seriously. That b1tch doesn't respect your friend. If your bro is like - dude plow her, then go ahead and do it. Otherwise, come on! Would you want your friend bangin your ex? Your answer right now isn't valid because you're in a situation, but you most likely wouldn't.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be an idiot - this chick is intent on ruining your friendship with this guy.

You should eject her from your life immediately. She's no good because if she was, she knows exactly what would happen between you and your friend when he finds out you boned her, and she wouldn't be offering up sex at all as she would care about you both and respect you both enough as to not go the route she has.

The Muscly Jerk

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll tell him if you do her and he won't believe you if you tell him.
This depends on how close you are to your bro. My roommate and I are both DJs and if he came to me or I to him and said what was going on, we'd believe it in a sec - women are sluts.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should totally **** her and then tell your friend that you did right after, he will be pissed but he'll get over it, just don't hide it.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it, stay your ground mate.

You sound like you want to, don't.

If your mate finds out, he'll be pissed, he's on his way getting sh!t back together, then what? He finds out you boned her? Bad idea.

She is totally inconsiderate, not my type of women, I'd do her, but not in these situations, in these situations I'd tell her to jump the lake and go sarge my ass off to forget about it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
She really wants to get with me, not just for fvcking. This woman can pick and choose any man for that. She's a hot b*tch.
:rolleyes:

You're dellusional. Get over yourself. You're not some hot stud that she can't resist.

She doesn't want to fuvk you, she wants to fuvk two people. You and your friend/her ex.

All she wants to do is stick it to her ex one last time and/or figure out if she is "hot enough" to get between two good friends for a laugh/ego boost. Don't let her toy around with you. Get your head in the game, because she's playing you good and you're eating it up.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok seriously there are some chicks that are that direct. But they are CRAZY rare. Basically I'm gonna have to agree with them saying shes using you because I have a similar situation. Ok I know this girl genuinely wants me because the first night I met her we got mugged and all the chicks were calling me a hero and **** at the end of the night. I also have been teasing this girl and using c and f on her for like 3 years. She offered while going out with one of my best friends if we could have sex sometimes and not say anything or would mine and his friendship get in the way. Now this chick isn't a slut I just have that kinda effect on chicks. Also she was pretty young back then and I wouldn't have done it for that reason too. ACTUALLY depending on your girls age she could actually be that direct. If shes like 16 or 17 I could see her being like that but if shes like 19 or 20 then I'm gonna have to say shes using you. Anyways now that they broke up the chick always makes it obvious she wants me but shes not direct like that. Just like she always puts her legs against mine, then I move mine because shes my best buds ex and she moves hers again to be against mine. Also if shes wearing cleavage she gives me good opportunities to check her out and then applies kino if I do. Anyways my 2 cents is... if I can resist so can you because this chick is mint. Don't be a douchebag, sex is only good for one night anyways in your situation. Trust me man its not worth it.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
Thats a hell of a situation. You know you shouldnt, but you're human. She could be using you against him somehow. Chicks seem to like to tear friends apart like that. The fact that she's being so direct with you like that, points in the direction of you being used. Do you really think you could bang her just once, and have him never find out? If she's doing this for revenge, she will blab, and you will have SERIOUS drama. The right thing to do, is either stay away, or get his blessing, and even then, he could hate you. Also, what goes around comes around. I saw a commercial once, for making "man-laws," and the verdict was to wait at least six months to move in on a buddies ex. This could screw up you patching things up with your ex too. I wouldnt go there.
Bingo. The revenge-fvck factor here is BIG.

It's more about hurting her ex than effing you. Typical girl tactic.

If you were not her ex's friend, I doubt she'd wanna eff you this badly.

OTOH, why is this AFC still hung up on sum bych from 6 months ago?

Well, the easier thing to do in the long run would be just to ignore this "oneitis" and catch some more fish. The sea is plentiful, man. Why take a scarcity mentality? Hot girls are a dime a dozen and most are interchangeable. The more plates you have spinning, the less important each one becomes... Maybe your real problem here is that you don't have enough good options?

That seems to be the case when guys stress over dating single moms, psycho chicks, girls that are too young/old, other issues, blah blah blah...

In the end, I think this bych is trying to womanipulate BOTH of you...using the time-tested tactic of puzzy power. Amazing how women can get men to do almost anything for a taste of that tunawrap.

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it.

You can learn your lesson on why you shouldn't have done it.

How much more fun can you have learning a lesson the hard way?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you should tell your friend and then come up with a plan together to humiliate her while you're having sex. For example, having your friend hiding in your closet when you bring her back to your place, then have him jump out with a video camera while you're doing her doggystyle. Then you try to hang on as long as possible while he counts off the seconds.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The deal is....

She has no reason to clown him like that. They "friends" now. We all joke with each other, meet after work at a club, pub, etc. Hell, all 3 of us are going to see Wrestlemania together! :)

I've tried to help my bud get back with her but she's totally done with him. She's made it clear that she thinks he's a "sweetheart" but has no interests in sleeping with him anymore. She has told me that ever since she met me, she has wanted to get to know me. To be honest, I thought she was one stuck up b*tch when I met her, and by the way she had my bud under her thumb, you'd think her pvssy was made of gold or something. I dunno about it being gold, but that pvssy had my bro all messed up doing stupid AFC sh*t. (When he started bringing her coffee to work, I had to put my foot down)

I dunno what's going to play out but I do know this....
My bud will bounce back and once he gets his confidence back, will be unstoppable. As far as his EX is concerned.... it's been over 6 months, and it's cold as a mothersucka outside. I'd sure like to warm myself up under her sheets. :D

What about her giving me head? ...maybe not, it would lead to fvcking.
Did I mention she was Italian, and Catholic, and has a set of what looks like EE's?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More importantly... what the hell do I say to her, or do IF she does call me up one night masturbating? lol!!!!

Sh*t like this doesn't happen everyday for me fellas.

This has happend one other time back in Jr. High School though, and I just "joined" in with her on the phone. :D ...can't recal her name, except she was jewish, and cute and horny.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sure to change your screen name to Benedict Arnold if you do decide to.

Wait, I got an idea. You and his ex should secretely set him up with some hot chicks FIRST. Get his mind offa her. If she's so "hot," she can be social proof. Get him with a couple other hotties, and make sure he's banging them. That way, you're at least giving him a "cup" before you kick him in the balls.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you listen to the advice you're being given, or don't bother asking in future.

If you just came here to brag about how some chick digs you and wants to sleep with you, not listening to good advice, where's the point in that?

You will learn the hard way

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm done in this thread. Do what you want. It's your life you are going to let this chick ruin by being a weak, easily manipulated AFC. You heard it...... an AFC.

She has massaged your ego and promised you sex - if you can't resist that off a random girl never mind one that has a history with your friend....... you need to buck your ideas up.

The Muscly Jerk

P.S. I bet she's not even hot - I bet she's overweight with low self-esteem.
P.P.S. Even if you do try to pork her, performance anxiety will probably render you incapable of sustaining an erection, so is it really worth being humiliated like that on top of her telling your friend about the fact you tried to have sex with her?
P.P.P.S. What the hell are you doing?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
Be sure to change your screen name to Benedict Arnold if you do decide to.

Wait, I got an idea. You and his ex should secretely set him up with some hot chicks FIRST. Get his mind offa her. If she's so "hot," she can be social proof. Get him with a couple other hotties, and make sure he's banging them. That way, you're at least giving him a "cup" before you kick him in the balls.
Tried this already... my bud is a pimpin muthersucka, and has no probs getting chics, tis one of the reason I hang with him. :D ...but right now, he's not interested in getting with another chic, at all. I still think he needs to get his confidence back up first.

Fellas, it's just a chic.. and in this case, one horny, big tittied chic, who happens to also be Italian.

Personally, if my relationship ended with a chic after only a few months of dating, she's up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. Hell, I've played matchmaker, and hooked up a bud or two with my ex's before.... just because it didn't work out between the two of us, doesn't mean a buddy of mine couldn't have better luck with it than I did. *shrugs* Now I've been with chics that I wouldn't offer up to my worst enemy either.

Life's too short, and bottomline is.... if I knew a friend of mine COULD have a chance at happiness, short term or long, I'm all for it.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Why don't you listen to the advice you're being given, or don't bother asking in future.

If you just came here to brag about how some chick digs you and wants to sleep with you, not listening to good advice, where's the point in that?

You will learn the hard way

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm done in this thread. Do what you want. It's your life you are going to let this chick ruin by being a weak, easily manipulated AFC. You heard it...... an AFC.

She has massaged your ego and promised you sex - if you can't resist that off a random girl never mind one that has a history with your friend....... you need to buck your ideas up.

The Muscly Jerk

P.S. I bet she's not even hot - I bet she's overweight with low self-esteem.
P.P.S. Even if you do try to pork her, performance anxiety will probably render you incapable of sustaining an erection, so is it really worth being humiliated like that on top of her telling your friend about the fact you tried to have sex with her?
P.P.P.S. What the hell are you doing?

We know who's gonna lead the hate parade. ;)

First, this site has a lot of helpful suggestions, and there are a handful of true pimps on here with great insight into these types of situations, either because they've been in it before, or can view it from another angle.
Call it what you want dude.. bragging, boasting, whatever. I call it being for real. This site has once again, reminded me that I'm not Brad Pitt, but I'm not chop liver either. ;). Stop the hate big guy, it's not a good trait to display.